Student X Professor (Closed with Dots)
Yosuke moaned loudly as Sam entered his virgin ass.
Sam put his hard cockinside your ass deeply " Ahh so tight student i'll enlarge it now" Sam said while suckking your nipple
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Yosuke moaned again and again, his body was rocking with each thrust.
Sam put his cock deeply and sliding quicker and faster. "Ahh so hot Student" my hands stroking your cack and suck it
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ergh.....It's so good." Yosuke said in between moans. "Cum in me!" He begged.
"Ahhh yes student i can't hold it too" Sam explode a lot of cum in your ass and i sucking you cum from your cock
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Should Yosuke's belly start growing big now?)

Yosuke was so turned on he came in Sam's mouth. He moaned again as his ass was filled with cum.
Image is NOT mine.
(a little big from cum but not huge from pregnancy now)
I pull my mouth from your cock and kissed your mouth to lets you teste your cum and my cock still in you ass ans cum "Ahh student your belly swell now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke noticed that his belly got big from the cum and rubbed it soothingly.
"I love you student you're so hot" Sam still fucking your ass and rubbing your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thank You." Yosuke said as his tea her kept on going.
Sam explode a lot of cum inside Yosuke's ass and used his finger to play with your ass hold "Ahhhh so nice student are you tired now?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke's belly got filled a little but more. "You can keep going if you want to." Yosuke said while yawning.
"Yes i want it your hotter than the man who i ever met" Sam put his cock deeply and licking your nipple
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke moaned loudly once more as his tecaher kept fucking him with expert care.
Sam fuck Yosuke for long time he gasps and pant. He felt a lot of cum went to Yosuke's belly and he pulled his cock out of your ass"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke's belly was filled to the brim with cum. He laid on the bed and rubbed it gently.
Sam laid on the bed and cuddled Yosuke "Hey I love you student. Are you think you'll get pregnant?" I kissed you and rubs your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I hope so." Yosuke answered. "We would need to keep it a secret though."
"Yeah i think so i'll be with you if you get pregnant and you'll so hot with your huge belly"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,792 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,603 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,091 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,117 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,708 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,661 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,675 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,164 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,768 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8