Open Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP]
Camlen have a soft whimper and took a few deep breaths to steady himself "s...Sorry... sorry... I'm just... not used to waking up with someone against me... my mind jumped to conclusions before i.." he gave another sigh trying to steady himself again.he listened to Ke'anu and murphed blushing a little.

"Ke'anu... id be lying if i said i wasn't interested in having a relationship..." he started to say slowly "I do like you i just..." he squirmed now unsure how to continue "I...I've not been treated well... i just... have trouble trusting others... I've been burned a few too many times. my reaction t...to waking up with Dominic is good example... i thought i was being attacked by another wolf... it wouldn't have been the first time." he laid back down and curled around his belly protectively now ashamed of himself.

He watches the other wolves timidly now thinking he was going to be attacked for exposing that he was weak, its what his old pack used to do so he didn't even seem to clench up with the prospect. he was that used to that outcome, however he would defend his belly at all costs. Even if their sire didn't want them anymore, he wanted his pups.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Dominic whimpered and drew closer to Camlen once again, laying down near the older wolves head, he placed his small nose on top of Camlen's much larger one "We like you Camlen... We would never do anything to hurt you - You should know this by now." Dominic glanced over at Ke'anu and then back at Camlen.

"We saved you, when you were injured and starving... Ke'anu protected you against those other wolves... I got you, and Ke'anu help when you were both too injured to do much more..." Dominic nudged at Camlen lightly with his nose "We do not want to cause you any more harm... We want you in our lives... in our... family... Please believe us."

Dominic's sapphire blue eyes were so open, honest, and vulnerable that it was hard not to trust the words coming out of the six-year-olds mouth; and coming from a child, rather than an adult... It was mind boggling, to say the least, to hear such grown up statements; it was a true testament to how much hurt and pain Dominic had seen in his short years of life.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I... i know" he says with a light whimper "And i want that too i just... i cant change my nature easily... but... i will try" the canine gives him a soft nuzzle and sighs. the wolf clearly did want to be loved and in a loving family but his past would make that difficult. he looked between the two of them and gave a soft whine.

"Please... be patient with me..." he asks "And... don't panic if i do... r...rushing to me w...will only make it worse" he admits "O...Ok?"
Ke'anu smiled gently, letting Camlen know that he would never harm him. He wanted to say all of what his son was saying but he was not as brave as he was so he simply listened. He laid on the cold tiled floor of what was the kitchen, letting him know that he did very well with explaining as to what his feelings were. He looked at his beloved son, expressing gratitude. He wanted to say the exact words but he did not have much courage left in himself to explain what he had felt.  He wanted to express his true emotions by making love but kept back his arousal and blushed. He simply licked Camlen's face gently as if a human would kiss another human's cheek, smiling harmlessly and pretending that he was just talking to another friend and did that such thing. He hummed a gentle song that he had in his head.

He was wanting it to be known that he was simply a friend trying to win another friend's affections and much more. "I understand Camlen .. we can go as slow as you would like. I am fine with anything that you desire to do." He said softly with a mellow tone to his voice. He smiled as he was being nuzzled against. He took things nice and steady, not wanting to ever rush anything that both he and his friend had together. "You do not ever need to apologize. I know about your struggles. I promise not to leave you like he did." He explained his emotions and did not want to complicate things further by talking about the lover who left poor Camlen by himself to care for the pups. He gently nuzzled Camlen back in the same gentle way. He laid down beside him, turning around onto his belly and closed his eyes for a while or so to rest them.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Camlen calmed substantially when Ke'anu nuzzled and tried to sooth him. he gave a sigh and relaxed going almost limp as they snuggled together. Inside his belly his pups kicked and squirmed, sensing the other wolfs presence. they seemed to respond positively to it, Camlen grunting a bit as they just wanted to get closer to him.

they laid together for some time before he struggled to his feet and limped to the water, taking a massive drink. he then blushed deciding he wander a bath or shower, deciding it would be best to do in human form. "Forgive me" he whispered softly to the other two before changing to his human form in a slow and apparently painful process.

as a wolf he wasnt overly huge, and as a human he followed that trend. 5'5" with hair as white as his fur. His eyes were a brilliant blue but were filled with concern about how the others would react to seeing him. now nude, they could see the veritable road map of scars that criss-crossed his pale, yet dirty skin. his belly was still large, belly button popped out to show he was probably much further along than they had suspected, probably due any week now.

He didnt stay there long before quickly ducking into the bathroom to start the shower despite how much it would hurt his wounds to have one.
Ke'anu laid down beside Camlen, smiling gently as he gently gave his belly a little nuzzle. He fell asleep, opening his eyes once his friend had moved. "Are you alright Camlen?" He asked softly, soon seeing the sight of human Camlen and had frowned, seeing each scar that had covered almost each area of his body.

He sighed and got up, changing to his own human form. He felt his body was moving around as he neared the shower, He asked before he got in because he was feeling dirty as well. He did nto want to make Camlen feel nervous and scared but he needed to wash the dirt off of himself as well. He had gone so long without a bathe forma long amoutn of time.

He hummed softly to himselff in the shower, reaching out and gently rubbing Camlen's round belly. "I promise to never leave you like he did. That is what a real friend does." He said for a minute to Camlen before returning to washing himself.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Camlem blushed deeply when he was joined in the shower and moreso when Ke'anu gently rubbed a hand over his belly. the words made him start to tear up a little and before he knew what he was doing, was hugging him tightly from behind. he had his face burried in Ke'anu's neck and was giving soft sniffs, inhaling his scent before giving it soft kisses.

"That's all I've ever wanted" he says softly and gave a very wolfish whine "I...i don't know what part of me is compelling me to say this but... if you want them... and me... they are yours now" he was referring to the pups in his belly, trying to give a clear indication that he wanted more than just a friend out of Ke'anu.
Ke'anu smiled, feeling as if his body was responding beyond the words. He embraced Camlen close to his exposed body, letting the warmth of it pour over the both of them. "Thank you Camlen, that is all I have ever wanted as well." He smiled.

He felt his lover sniffling, he knew that he was crying. He felt as though he could feel the pups within Camlen beginning to rouse from their slumber. "I promise to protect you, Dominic and our pups from any dangers."

Camlen nodded and surprised Ke'anu when he showed his face showing he wasn't crying, if anything he seemed happy. very happy when the other male gave a cursory glance downwards to see that Camlen was aroused. Having gone for most of his pregnancy untouched, Camlen had never had someone there for him when his hormones fluctuated to make him as horny as a wolf in heat. now however he was able to show just how needy he was.
Ke'anu smiled down at Camlen, feeling eager to show just how aroused he was as well. He wrapped his arms around his beloved, feeling as if he could always depend on his lover for everything and anything. He was showing that he was loving of his beloved once friend but now lover. He was eager to show just how affectionat he could be. He was eager to get  him in his true element which was comfort.  He felt his body gently brushing against Camlen's own one, feeling his heart racing in his chest like a marathon that would never end.

feeling Ke'anu,s own arousal against him filled Camlen with hope and more desire. hope that this wouldnt be a one off, and desire to properly be claimed. Camlen shifted in the shower, blushing brightly as he turned to face the wall, back turned to him "P...please... be gentle" he asked with a light whimper and deepening blush
[align=justify]Ke'anu nodded, gently kissing Camlen upon the neck. He was soft with his movements upon his lover's pregnant body. He blushed a dark red as well, feeling more and more aroused as the presence of time had passed on by.  He pressed his lover against the wall, guiding his own cock inside of him with careful movements. He was glad that Camlen was offering himself to him and he would make sure that he would be gentle and truly soft. He was eager to be the best lover he could be to his innocent Camlen. He began thrusting inside of him gently, getting slowly inside of him with each movement. "Thank you for offering yourself to me Camlen. I promise to be gentle."

Camlen nods and smiles, it would be his second time but hoped it was more enjoyable than the first. the sire of his pups had been less than gentle sadly and if done right, this would help alleviate his fears of it being only painful. he pressed back a little and gave a soft groan as he was touched. "J...just be careful of my wounds" he tells him.
Ke'anu nodded once again, gently touching his lover's body sensually. He was aroused to his very core, in a very positive way. He gently thrusted inside of his beloved's body, never wanting to be rough with him, not in the very least. He was eager to see the pups that were in his lover's womb but he was patient and soft hearted to him and them. He was eager as well to treat the pups as if they were his and Camlen's own children. He gently kissed him.

with a loud lusty moan as he was penetrated and humped, Calen knew it wouldn't take long for either his release or for Ke'anu to meet the pups growing in his belly. it would only take minutes for one, but he would probably go several times before they were done, and possibly weeks or days for the second. he had been keeping secret just how far along he was, his pups underdeveloped and undersized due to his lack of nourishment while pregnant but he was infact almost ready to birth.

he moaned loudly pressing back against thr thrusts and whimpered softly "Ohhh...f...feels g...good" he says with a moan and whimper
Ke'anu smiled for a longer time, thrusting a bit harder but not too hard inside of Camlen. He then turned him around, placing gentle kisses upon his lips.for a soft amount of minute. He moaned as well with Camlen and did not stop for even a single minute because of the mind numbing pleasure that had took hold of him. He gently nipped at his skin and had gotten deeper and deeper inside of him with each passing minute.

"I am glad that I am giving you pleasure." He said softly to Camlen.

"ohh so am i" he says returning the kisses and he pants loudly trying to get into a position so Ke'anu can get better access "P...please more, dont stop please!" he begged clearly enjoying himself by howmuch he was pressing back against the trusts and his own shaft was leaking pre.
Dominant Ke'anu smirked once more, feeling his body responding with gentle but firm thrusts that rocked Camlwn's body. He moaned louder and louder with each movement that he dated to make. He was preparing himself for what would be an intense climax, panting hard and harshly as he had gotten up and had dominated his beloved Camlen. He licked his lips, tripling his pace of thrusting.

It really didn't take much more before Camlen was moaning out "I...im cumming! im Cumming!" he gave out a pleasure filled moan ans near howl as he shot, his cock erupting his seed onto the tiles, his entrance clenching tightly around Ke'anu's shaft as he came.
Ke'anu moamed as qell, crying out in desire as he felt a strong urge to release his seed inside of Camlen. He kissed his lips ever so gently and had gotten tired after so much sexual pleasuring by him and him only. He smiled and had gotten up, releasing hia cock from his lover. He panted heavily, heaving his body up and then collapsing to the floor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,173 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 19,000 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,431 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 10,645 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,461 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,822 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 666 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,667 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 19,445 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,723 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi