Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
Dante smiles hearing the child is a boy. he gets a cup of milk and then follows Erik into the room.
Erik sighed looking at the baby, "I hope the woman takes the baby. It's not that I haven't wanted children but it's too soon for me, and we are all still young. Plus this tiny cabin isn't any place to raise kids."
Dante nods looking at the child in Erik's arms sleeping.
Erik excuses himself for a moment going to check on Jace sleeping before coming back, "Dante, I think Jace is going be going into labor the next few days. He's been having cramps, so I think we should keep eye on him. Also be there when his time comes. Thanks for letting me squeeze your hand."
Dante nods and looks at his hand flexing slightly the bones in his hand pop slightly and he winces. "yes. i agree about keeping an eye on Jace. and your welcome. i'm sure you will do the same for me."
"You can count on it, both Jace and I will help with delivering your babies." Erik smiled praying Jace's labor would go quickly however had a feeling it wouldn't be easy.
Dante nods in agreement and sits on the bed to give his feet a rest. "it does not seem that it will be easy for any of us. though child birth never is it would seem. he takes a deep breath looking tired. Dante gets the least amount of sleep. ussually up for a long time and sleeps maybe every two or three days for about 3 hours at the most before he is up and moving again.
Erik nods, chuckling, "Why couldn't we realize that months ago before any of this happened." Erik looks to Dante, "Why don't you get some sleep, I think we all deserve it. Just keep an open ear on Jace."
Dante nods and stands up to move to the kitchen table which is in sight of the livingroom. he tends to just lay his head on the table and sleep like that. "yes. i agree we should all get some rest."
Erik placed the baby next to him before going to sleep as well, making sure he could still hear Jace if he needed it.
Jace woke whimpering quietly at a quick sharp stabbing pain across his abdomen. He hissed quietly as he sat up and sighed in relief as the pain left as quickly as it had started. He got up holding his stomach steadily as he went to the kitchen and grabbed some water sipping on it slowly
Dante jumps waking up hearing the sound of just foot steps. being a light sleeper he blinks to see Jace in the kitchen. "hey. you ok?" he asks.
Jace nods a little "Yeah, fine. Just thirsty" he said softly continuing to sip on his water
Dante being awake now stands up and walks to get a glass of milk and an apple. "ok. was worried you may have pain now." he flexes his hand again still trying to pop bones back into place.
Jace rubbed his stomach looking at Dante "Just a little here and there nothing very serious" he said softly
Erik hearing some commotion in the kitchen stood up heading in, "Hey you guys having a party without me." Erik chuckled going to grab him some milk.
Dante looks up his eyes seem to glow in the dark due to the color. "ah. no. Jace woke up and went to get some water. i'm just wound tight enough a mouse could wake me up" he chuckles slightly and opens the fridge making a weird face. "huh. when did this get here?" he says pulling out an odd looking fruit. it smells like citrus.
Erik looked at it, "Are we sure it's safe to eat? I don't trust anything in this place that the woman put in." Erik stated moving over to where Dante was holding the fruit.
Dante looks at erik then to the fruit. "i'm not sure if it's safe to eat or not. it might have a spell or something on it... it smells safe. it feels safe."
Erik looks over to Jace, "What do you think?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,640 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,700 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,434 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 34,449 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,208 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 15,442 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,450 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,715 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 9,337 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,855 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15