Roles Reversed (closed)
"Still falls to me." Ryne said teasingly before he let out a loud moan. His belly gurgled and expanded, taking up most of his lap and reaching the size of large, full term octoplets.
Sarah let out a breath of air with a chuckle, relieved at his answer. "Good. It'd feel pretty strange for my children to call me daddy." She let out a gasp as she felt, and saw, Ryne's belly get bigger; doubling maybe tripling in size. "Woah... how big are you gonna get." It hasn't even been a full week yet and he was huge, don't get her wrong, he was still sexy but she wanted to know what to expect.
Ryne smiled. "I'm going to be huge by the month." He said sensually. "You want to touch it again don't you?"
Sarah gulped. How huge was he talkin' here? She looked down, her cheeks heating slightly from embarrassment. "How were you able to tell." She reached out her hand to reverently stroke the newly stretched skin.
Ryne smiled. "That's the reason why you are here. Do you want to touch it, rub it, to take care of it?" He asked sensually.
Sarah pulled up his shirt so that she could have skin to skin access to his growing globe of a stomach. She whimpered a simple "yes," before she pressed her cheek against his belly, nuzzling it.
Ryne grinned as smiled as he became erect. "It needs to be lotioned up. Can't have stretch marks on my precious belly." He said sensually.
Sarah shook her at furiously, the thought of stretch marks marring that glorious belly blasphemy. "I'll go get the lotion!" She regretfully pulled her hands away from Ryne so she could stand to search the bathroom.
Ryne smiled as he knew what Sarah was thinking. He rubbed his belly lovibgly as he waited patiently.
Sarah ran to the bathroom and started rummaging through the cabinets, "lotion, lotion, lotion, aha! Lotion!" She raised the sweet smelling cocoa butter cream in the hair before running back to the living room, to Ryne. She dropped the lid, not caring when it landed. She globbed up her hands, "where should I start?"
"On my right. I can see some stretch marks near my hips." Ryne said sensually.
Sarah nodded before she slathered the lotion on, gently smoothing the cream into the skin. She made sure to follow the curve of Ryne's hip; they were wider since when they first met each other. She looked up at him through her lashes, a half smile with a bit of seductiveness in it, "anywhere else."
"Oh yes. Under my belly, something needs to be lotioned." Ryne said sensually as he had become hard.
Sarah took another glob of the lotion and smeared it across the stretched skin of Ryne's belly. She grinned, the upturn of her lips seductive. "Oh? And what would that something be?" she asked, playing coy.
Ryne grinned. "You know what it is. It's basically needs to be touched." He moaned as the babies kicked, heightening Ryne's libido.
Leaning her head forward so that she could lay wet kisses against the taught skin of Ryne's stomach. Her hands went to inside his pants to softly stroke Ryne's fully erect member with her fingertips, teasing him.
Ryne moaned and grinned. "You keep teasing me and I won't let you touch my belly." He said, knowing two can play at this game.
She pouted, using the back of a single finger to caress Ryne from tip to hilt. "You wouldn't."
"I would. It is my belly. Better please me." Ryne stated.
"Whatever you want." Sarah grasped Ryne's member in her smooth, lightly lotion slicked hand and gently start to pump up and down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,607 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,326 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,107 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,157 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,986 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,698 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,690 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,169 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,811 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8