Starting a Family (Closed with BabbyDaddy)
(Yup)
At 3 months in, Jason was brushing his teeth in his normal morning routine. As he swished the brush around his mouth, his hand idly traced down his belly. His fingers gently traced over the small bump of his belly. Jason froze immediately, looking down at his body. "Lucy!" he called.
Lucy rushed to the sound of her husband's voice, only to find him standing there grinning at her. "What...what happened? You had me worried!"
"Look..." he said, pulling up his t-shirt. There, however, was the definite beginnings of a baby bump.
"Oh my god..." Lucy said, extending a hand carefully to lay on Jason's bump, however small it was. "Amazing...and soon, we'll find out just exactly who's in there," she said, before giving him a loving kiss.
"I can't believe it... I love you," he said, kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her. He never thought he would end up pregnant, but here in this moment...it felt right.
"I love you too, sweetheart," she hugged him as tightly as she could. "We should start getting ready...the doctor's appointment is soon, isn't it?"
"Well, it's in about a month, if that's what you're wondering," Jason joked.

Sure enough, that month flew by. Jason's belly grew bigger, leaving a noticeable bump if he wore a tight shirt. He still didn't wear that style, however, and choose to hide the belly for at least a little. More to his dismay was his rear-it was starting to take on a feminine shape, and Jason didn't like it one bit.

It was three days before Christmas when the appointment was scheduled. Finding out the baby's gender would certainly be a great Christmas present, and he anxiously sat watching TV. "Ready dear?" he called.
(Whoops, sorry, got messed up on timing again. Should be good from here on out)

"Ready to go!" Lucy loved the holidays, she was wearing her favorite reindeer sweater today. Fitting, since she had taken to occasionally calling Jason "Santa" with his new belly. She rushed him to the car and they got on their way.
"Jeez, slow down. You're driving three people, here," he said with a chuckle. Lucy was always a bit of a maniac when it came to driving. Still, they arrived to the pregnancy center and entered the paternity wing. "I'll check myself in- get us a spot," Jason said as they walked into the waiting room full of pregnant men.
"Okay, I'll be the skinny one," she said, making fun of the room. "Man, did we miss a memo about making babies nine months ago or something? Look at all of these guys, they're ready to pop!" She couldn't help but notice just how big everyone in the room was. And it was more crowded than the last time, too.
"It's a baby boom, hun. Haven't you read the papers? This was the first year where more men gave birth than women. Things are changing..." he said as he came back from check-in. He did notice that Lucy was right- there were a ton of men who looked ready to birth at any moment. Jason was a bit scared knowing that he would be that big at some point.

Then it clicked. "Babe, it was Valentine's Day nine months ago..."

(Mind if I throw some social stuff in there? With the 'more men...' thing?)
"Oh, you don't say..." Lucy giggled like it was a bit of a secret to what these men had been up to. "Well, I'm glad that we're different. Going against the grain! Who needs a winter baby anyway?" She thought about what her husband had told her. "Is that really true? More men giving birth than women? That's...weird to think about, isn't it?"

(Absolutely! I'm all for world-building.)
"Exactly! We'll be having this one around the Fourth of July!" he exclaimed quietly.

(Well, I have two ideas.
1. There was a growing trend in which men are becoming the ones who usually give birth, and power shifts a bit towards women
2. Pregnant men make up about 30% of pregnant people, and though it's considered normal, pregnant men are a minority and are viewed differently from 'normal' men

It's your choice)
"A good old fashioned, American baby! Washington would be proud," Lucy laughed a bit more.

(Well, I feel like they already have a dynamic where Lucy is the dominant partner, so that makes me want to lean towards the second option since we're already playing out a scenario like the first. What do you think?)
(Maybe a mix of the two- in families where men get pregnant, the females are usually in charge. Society treats these men as "moms" and the women as "dads", with all of the implications good and bad that come with it. Is that alright?)
(Works for me! Also, I know we brought this up earlier as far as playing third parties go, but it's fine with me if we play the doctor at the same time, if that makes sense. If there's specific things you want him to do, you can go ahead and put it in yourself. Just wanting to be clear.)
(Sure! Sounds good! Pregnant men will have their own centers, classes, etc. because they're considered different.)

"Washington would definitely be proud. Though I'm not sure if he would like the wife putting the baby in the husband..." he whispered, giggling a bit. The heavily pregnant man sitting next to him rolled his eyes, but Jason ignored him.
"Well we're not here looking for his approval, are we? Or anyone else's, for that matter," she said pointedly, trying to get back at the man judging them. "You're okay with it yourself, right? I know we talked about it long ago, but...I know it must be weird for you."
"Honey, when I married you, I always knew it would be a possibility. You made a lot more money, you're a bit older... I knew it might happen. Don't worry- I'm fine with it. The question is, are you?" he asked, taking her hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,911 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,101 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,603 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,880 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,001 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,258 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,787 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,256 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,883 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8