Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Just be... Please”, he begged, looking at him with sensitivity: “Call the midwife... Please”
Andrew hummed, pulling out his phone and once again calling the midwife, “here she wants to talk to you”, he said, passing the phone over to Aiden.
Aiden got a call from Andrew. “Hello?” he asked in a faint voice.
“I think she wants to know about how your labour is progressing”, he whispered to Aiden. Whilst Aiden was on the phone, Andrew decided to fetch his yoga ball as he knew it could be quite helpful.
Aiden told the midwife how he felt and about his water, which recently broke. He tried to take a deep breath. “Andrew... I have to squat”, he said as he hung up.
“Come here then”, Andrew said as he walked back into the room and put the yoga ball down. He walked over to where Aiden was laying on the couch and stuck his hands out for him to take.
With the help of his partner, Aiden got up and slowly crouched beside the couch and moaned. “I want to push... Andrew... Help me”, he pleaded with a martyr’s voice
Andrews eyes widened and he sucked in a mouthful of air,“W-what? But the midwife isn’t here yet!”, he spluttered out, panicking.
Aiden cried in pain and grabbed Andrew’s hand tightly “I know... I’m scared too, but... Our baby is coming...", he said, breathing fast.
“Alright then, push when you need to”,he said, holding onto Aiden’s hands tightly.
Aiden took a deep breath a few times and began to push “Ahh!” A few drops of slime from his butt poured on the floor.
Andrew tried to hold back a grimace but probably failed, he didn’t know that could happen. He grabbed the towel - that was originally in the car with them but was now on the couch - and put it underneath Aiden’s bum. “Well done”, Andrew cooed to his lover.
Aiden has suffered. The boy wanted to die. The pain was unbearable. He took a deep breath and clasped his lover’s hand. “Andrew... I’m afraid I... I’m worth nothing”, sighed, and then gently pushed
“Why do you say that?” Andrew asked, moving to rub Aiden’s back and bump, one handed of course.
“Because I can’t...Andrew, I’m going to die”, he cried and squeezed his hand lightly. He was breathing hard.
There was a knock on the door.
“No you will not, I won’t let you”, he promised, sealing it with a kiss to the forehead before standing up to answer the door. “Hello?”
“I am a midwife...” She said and walked in with a large bag, “The doctor is parking the car, he’ll be right there”, she added, and then sat down next to Aiden. She put on gloves: “What frequency of contraction?”
Andrew left the door wide open so that the doctor could get in and followed the nurse to Aiden, “he’s started to push”, he said, “I think you might be a bit late”, he then said sarcastically.
“He has a fever... Since when has he been so tired?” she asked earnestly and touched his belly, and then she heard Aiden crying: “The baby has turned wrong... Take him to the bedroom, quickly”, she ordered.
“Oh no”, Andrew gasped, “he had a lay in this morning and had a nap earlier”. Andrew rushed forwards to help Aiden up from where he was crouched.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,555 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,275 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,007 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,411 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart