Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Take a cool bath and bring a bowl and lots of towels”, she asked and followed him.
“You want him to get in the bath?” He asked, incredulously. He lifted Aiden up into a bridal hold and didn’t put him down until they were in their bedroom, where Aiden was settled on top of the duvet.
“Yes... We need to lower the fever. It’s dangerous for him and the baby”, she said seriously. “Be ready for anything”, she said thoughtfully.
“Ok, but he will be alright though?”, he asked, looking right at the nurse. Once he heard the answer he nodded and rushed off the fill the bathtub with cool water.
The midwife took care of Aiden. She massaged his back and told him to take a deep breath.
“The tub is almost filled”, Andrew said, rushing back to Aiden’s side and grabbing his hand.
“Good. Now he has to go into the bathtub on his feet. We’ll put a device around his stomach. We’ll listen to the baby’s pulse”, she said, helping Aiden to get up slowly, and he polluted the floor with mucus again. He stormed loudly. “I think I have to come up with a solution.”
Andrew grimaced at the sound of the slimy substance hitting the carpeted floor. “What’s the big idea?” He asked, curious.
“The left... I think it will work”, she said with a faint smile. “Please be with him. He needs your presence.”
“Of course, I’m not planning on leaving his side”, Andrew replied, “let’s get him into the bath now”.
The midwife and Andrew put Aiden in the tub. Shortly after, a doctor came in. They put a device around Aiden’s stomach and left them alone after a while.
Andrew tried to smile at Aiden whilst running a hand through the labouring man’s hair, “how are you feeling now”.
“Somehow... It could have been better”, he said weakly, leaning his head against the beloved’s shoulder, clasping his hand.
“Yeah, I know baby”, Andrew sighed, “you aren’t having the best experience, huh?”
“It’s good with the baby, isn’t it?” he asked his partner, taking a deep breath.
“I’m sure everything will be fine”, Andrew said, avoiding the question because who knew what would happen at this point? They could only hope for the best.
Aiden breathed, biting his lip. He felt really weak. “I love you very much, you know? I’m very concerned about our relationship”, he said quietly after the seizure, clinging to his hand.
“Why are you concerned? I love you and you love me, right?” Andrew sighed at the feeling of Aiden’s cold hand holding onto his, “when do you think you can get out?”
Aiden shrugged, “I don’t know...” Shortly afterwards he gasped: “I have the feeling it’s going deeper... Andrew, the baby’s going down!”
“I assume that’s means the baby is closer to being born”, Andrew said, “do you want me to call in the midwife?” He asked, standing up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,556 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,496 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,275 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,011 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,412 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart