Pregnant Life (NSFW)
Ryne moaned as his balls filled up with cum. He moaned as he was milked for his cum while filling Jamie up with his seed. The nonuplets started to kick wildly, hitting sensitive spots all over.
Nathair smirked and then smiled proudly at how much her boys could hold. she put the tubes back in their cocks to keep them from cumming anymore. "You boys are doing so well, How would you like me to put a baby or two in your balls? Mmm your balls heavy and big and drooping full with babies also. You two would be so big you wouldn't be able to move at all. Such good boys, good breeders. Oh would you like to fill me up I'll even carry a few of your babies."
Jaime is sure that he's now got about 8 more babies starting to grow within him.

"If you would like." Jaime looks at Nathair.

(are we going to do testicle pregnancies aswell?)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Ryne nodded. "Please!" He begged as he loved being full with babies. He wanted nothing more to be a baby making machine.

(Sounds fun!)
Jaime closes his eyes as he lets Nathair get to work.

(wanted to try that out since I discovered that "pregnancy" video).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(ok)

Nathair smirks and the tubes in their penises slide down further and deeper. Once at the balls she starts pumping her cum into them, filling their balls with so much before pulling out and wrapping around the base of their cocks to keep any from shooting out. "Oh my boys, my breeding boys, how do you feel?"
Jaime and Ryne both let out cries of pleasure which translate as "we want more".

"My belly and balls feel so tight. I love it!" Ryne said happily as he cradled his giant belly. He cooed in delight as he felt the babies move and kick in his belly and balls.
Jaime is experiencing so much pleasure that he is speechless.

Nathair smiles and kisses them before putting two more tentacles eahc join the others in their asses as she pumps both their asses and balls wiht more cum. she moves them onto their sides on the floor of the cave so the weight of their bellies and balls are on the ground and not on top of them. she puts them back to back as she fills them with more and more.
Jaime is still unable to speak due to pleasure.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was filled up more. His belly and balls kept getting tighter and tighter until his body couldn't give anymore. His belly was tight as he couldn't hold anymore. "So big! So tight! So good!" He said in pleasure as his mind couldn't tell the difference between pain and pleasure.
As Ryne has said what Jaime is thinking, Jaime does not have to say it out loud.

Nathair stops quickly seeing that there is too much and starts sucking some out deflating their bellies just enough that they will be fine but they are still so huge.
"Please! Put them back!" Ryne begged as he looked deep into Nathair's eyes.
She walks over to him and sits down beside their heads. "I'm sorry but if I put them back it will just hurt you, just wait till you able to think clearly. You two are already the best breeding machines I have oh the people back on my planet would just love you, being filled by cocks and tentacles, all the love, protection, attention, and cum you could ever want. Popping out babies left and right." She kisses them both and lays their head in her lap and pets their hair as her tentacles just lazily thrust in and out of them. She retracts the tubes from their cocks and then sticks just the head of a tentacle in their mouth and she starts sucking at their cocks. As they cum it is sucked up and fed to each other.

(How long do you two want the pregnancies to last?)
Ryne moaned as he drank Jaime's cum. He squirmed in pleasure as he nuzzled up to Nathair, the unknown amount of babies kicking and causing bulges on his belly.
Nathair smiles and pulls out all the tentacles and shrinks them back down into nothing as soon as they stop cumming. "Oh you two did very well. I'm so proud of you." She pulls them into a kiss "Sleep now, get some rest"
Ryne nuzzled against Nathair, rubbing his giant belly before he fell asleep.
Nathair smiles and looks at Jamie, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,313 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,568 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,204 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,596 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 27,088 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,304 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 26,446 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 66,784 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,432 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,728 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome