The Ancient One (Closed with michime)

Sean moaned as two bigger entered inside him.

Dumat knew this little human was meant just for him.  There was no doubt about that as he watched two more eggs spread Sean's hole wide.  He watched in complete joy as the human's body accepted his eggs.  "You're doing so good."  He stated as Dumat deposited four eggs into Sean.  "You took six in less than five minutes, Sean."

"I love it." Sean moaned as he rubbed his humongous belly.

Dumat placed a gentle but giant hand on Sean's belly.  Right now the human carried ten of his children, and his belly expanded sideways and forward now.  "Looks like the eggs needed more space, Sean.  You're still growing.  I can feel them inside you."  He purred as another set of eggs dropped into Sean.  "More warriors, Sean."  

Sean moaned as his belly grew even more bigger.

"You've taken over half of this clutch of eggs," Dumat explained as he mated Sean and two sets of warrior eggs dropped into the human.  "Sixteen now, Sean, but I most warn you, the last four will be the worst.  They will be the breeders, male and female for my race.  They're twice of the size of the warrior eggs and gestate the longest."  He thrust deep into Sean pushing passed the other eggs inside Sean.  "They must be implanted very high in your body."  

Sean groaned as the last four eggs entered inside him.

Dumat made sure his eggs were well paced in his human before he slowly backed out his cocks.  He left the twin heads inside long enough to seal Sean's hole.  "Now my children are secure."  He explained.  

Sean moaned as he rubbed his enormous belly.

Dumat picked up the human gently and carried him over to his hoard.  He placed Sean in the center.  "You are my most valuable treasure.  He said as he placed his hand on Sean's enormous belly.  The belly was so big that Dumat couldn't even see Sean's hips or the top of his thighs.  "They will need some time.  Your body heat will help them grow."

Sean nodded as he soon fell asleep.

Dumat watched over his human and smiled every time one of the eggs moved inside the human's belly.  He knew it wouldn't take long, maybe a week before they were ready to birth.  He gathered enough human food for Sean to thrive until well after the birth.  "I want to meet you little ones," he whispered to Sean's massive belly.  

Sean woke up next morning and saw his still enormous belly.

"Look at all my children inside you," Dumat smiled at the sight.  "I think you're even bigger than before.  The eggs are growing inside you.  Can you feel them?"  

Sean placed his hand on his belly. "I do."

Dumat rubbed his finger against Sean's right foot.  "Your belly is so big.  Can you even see your toes?"  

Sean looked down. "No, I can't."

"You'll see them again soon.  From your size you should be ready to give birth in a few days."  

Sean nodded as he continued to rub his belly.

Since Dumat sealed the eggs inside the human, he couldn't mate with Sean while he was pregnant.  Instead he just watched the eggs mature and waited for them to be born.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM