Walk on Mount Osore (closed with Dots)
Oni pulled out with a sloppy pop sound then admired his work.  "I stretched you out quite nicely."  He rubbed his finger over the human's rim ignoring the protests.  "You can rest now.  I need to leave for a bit."  He teased before he backed away from the human but left him hanging.  "I'm sure you'll be able to get comfortable now that I filled you with my seed." 
Horus moaned louder as he felt the demon pulled out the cock from his asshole. It's really pain now because the magic was gone. Horus hate this guy but he doesn't say anything because he know that it doesn't work with this demon. Horus feel good with the seed onside his belly but the rape still make him hurts every time he try to move. "Thank Sir, Thanks for everything" Horus is being sarcastic to the demon and try to rest now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Sleep now, my little breeder," Oni teased before he grabbed a basket.  "I need to get herbs for my potions.  You will stay here and let my seed take hold." 

His human might be in pain but Oni was very pleased and sated.  "Your body is very good for sex.  I'll have to use it again soon."  He rubbed his hands over the human's belly.  "Grow my children, large and strong." 
"Go away from me Sir I want to be alone now" Horus said tiredly and wait for the demon go out from the cave. Horus's crying when he thought about this. it's so bad for everything that happened with him now. he was kidnapped by the demon and he must carry the demon's babies. He's know just he want to take care his babies in the belly because they're his babies too.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni returned hours later with a basket full of herbs and other objects.  He saw his human hanging in the ropes, legs weak and body limp.  "Did you rest well, little human?  Did you dream of having my cock in your ass again?"  He laughed as he moved around the cave putting away his gathered materials.  "Seems your body absorbed my seed quite well.  Your belly is flat again but I'm sure that will change." 
Horus woke up when he heard the demon's sound. he had a bad dream about the demon and what he did with Horus. Rest well? are you kidding me?. Horus thought but he can't say it. "Not much Sir I just want to rest on the floor" Horus said tiredly. He look at his belly. it's flat now but he feel something different and he know that it's the demon's seed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You want to sleep on the cold, hard ground?"  Oni asked as he put the last of his supplies away.  "No, you're carrying my child, and my children will not lay on the ground.  A hammock would do." 
"Anything not like this Sir it's really pain and I can't move myself for long time. Please release me Sir" Horus said tiredly again. he don't have energy to protest or do anything. he just really want to rest now. "Please Sir I can lay on the floor now It's cold but better than this" Horus looked at the demon and tried to ask him again and again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni shot the human an annoyed glare before he let out a sigh.  He walked over to the human and untied the rope from the wall.  He wasn't stupid and didn't untie the human's hands.  "You'll sleep in my bed," he said before he tossed the human over his shoulder.  "I'll make you hammock while you sleep."  He dumped the human on his bed then tied the rope to the frame.  "Now shut up and sleep." 
Horus moaned softly when his back touched the bed. He feel like long time that he doesn't get comfortable like this. "Sir why you still tie me now? I can't go anywhere it's really hard for me" Horus said while looking at the demon. He just ask and he know the demon won't untie him. "But it's okay for me now thanks for this Sir I really love this" Horus smiled softly this is the first that he smile to the demon. it's not fake because Horus just want to thank the demon now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni let out a short soft sigh before he turned and went to work.  He needed to create a hammock for the human and create a space for the human to give birth. "Just sleep, little human.  You will need your rest."
"Yeah Sir I'll sleep soon but I'm just thinking that how can you live with this? I mean you don't feel alone?" Horus ask the demon. he forget that the demon may be angry with his question but he just care about it. Horus don't know why he asked that maybe the effect of the cum. "I'm here Sir and ready to do anything you want just tell" Horus smiled and closed his eyes for rest.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Be the mother to my child, little human," Oni said as he worked.  "Birthed my children until I know my line will continue."  He weaved the hammock while the human slept. 
"Yeah Sir I'll be you child's mother. I just want to understand you It's okay if you don't want to tell me" Horus leaned his back on the bed he feel very good now. "this is good I hope I can lay on here every night in someday" Horus said before he fall asleep. he don't know why he said that. maybe he just want comfortable place to lay him down.

Horus woke up because his stomach is growling. he slept for hours on the comfortable bed that make he really fresh now. He heard Ori still create a hammock for him but he's hungry now because he hadn't eaten anything for long time. "Hello Sir. Sorry but do you have any food for me? I'm hungry " Horus said meekly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni nodded before he walked over to another part of the cave out of sight of the human.  He came back with a bowl full of what looked like soup and a large piece of bread and cheese.  He set the food down on a flat rock by the end then untied his human. 

"If you run, I will track you down and hurt you. Understood?"  Oni warned before he let go of the human's hands then gave the human the food. 
"yeah I know Sir I can't go anywhere with the demon's baby in my belly It's so hard for me." Horus pick up the bread and eat it quickly. He's very hungry. after a little time the bowl is empty and all the food was eaten by Horus. He belched louder as he feel the food full in his stomach. "Thanks for the food Sir but you eat this? I just think that the demon like to eat something weird such as fresh meat or anything like that but this is human food"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni smirked before he took the bowl from the human.  "I don't eat human food.  You'll learn what I feed on and how I feed."  He took the bowl away then returned and strung up the hammock along the wall by his bed.  "You'll sleep here from now on."  He reached out and touched the human's belly.  "The next generation grows inside you." 
Horus moaned softly as the demon touch his belly but after that he brushed the demon's hands away quickly he don't know why he did it but he just don't want to passionate the demon's hands "Please don't touch it now Sir. my duty just carry your baby and give birth. I don't want you to do anything with my belly." Horus said and touched his belly.
(want to skip ahead how?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horus opened his eyes slowly as he felt the babies are kicking inside hie belly. he was 4 months pregnancy now but his belly grew quickly and got huge make he look like 7 months pregnancy . he tried to sat up on the hammock it's really hard for him because the demon still tie his hands he aks him to stop do it but he don't. "Sir where are you? please untie me I want to sit up and massage my belly to calm the babies down. they're kicking hard please help."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni walked over to the hammock and picked up the human.  "No, it's my turn to calm them," he answered before he laid the human out on his bed and started to gently rub his human's big belly.  He loved feeling his babies kick against his palms but he wanted them calm as well.  "The twins will be perfect when they are born." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,791 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,314 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,080 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,097 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,626 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,654 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,654 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,162 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,748 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8