The Lamaze Teacher (closed with dragonknight)
"what do you like yo do now?" she tease her sex toy and turn him to face her. her hands press hard on his belly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as his belly was touched. He heard and felt his belly growl in hunger. "I could go for lunch. The babies are starving."
Annie grins and gets up, her hands untie her bathrobe. "i have excatly what you need". she grab her tits, full of milk, and push them against his breast. "suck my nipples".
Ryne did as he was told and drank from Annie. The babies were less than pleased and demanded more. "The babies aren't satisfied. Do we have any cake?"
"you can tell the babies that i have more than that!" she tied him up to a chair and start to feed him all the food she had in the fridge. she saw his belly grow more and more, so she keep feeding him until he almost burst.
Ryne ate what he was given, groaning with his mouth full as his belly grew tighter and tighter.
When she finish feeding him, annie take her bathribe off and rubb her erected cock on his tight huge belly. "time for desert?" she ask the tied up boy.
Ryne moaned and wriggled in need.
She place her hands around his belly and start to poke his bellybutton with her dick. she press it hard till she penetrate to his belly and start pump him furiously harder and deeper with each thrust. "how do you like that, preggo boy?" she laugh and fuck the shit out of him.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was penetrated. He held onto the chair as he was fucked. "Ohhhhh....ohhh....OOOOOHHHHH!!" He moaned.
"i see you.. ahh.. enjoy... you like it, dont you? ... you dirty little slut!" Annie grins and keep fucking his bellybutton hard. she pinch his nipples and squeeze them until they get lactation dripping of them on his jiggling huge belly.
Ryne nodded. "Yes! It feels amazing being your slut!" He moaned as he arched his back.
She shouts after few thrust "im cumming! ohh fuckk-" as she move faster and fsster until she climax gallons of semen deep inside the boy's belly.
Ryne moaned as his belly was filled with Annie's seed. He pressed his belly against Annie and relaxed in her embrace. "I want a baby." He stated suddenly.
"And you shall have it. more then one" she smirks ant pant on his huge belly lightly. she pull out her cock and kiss Ryne lips.
"I meant to keep." Ryne explained as he rubbed his cum belly.
"Ok... but you shall be my sex whore so every time i return home, i want you to wear sexy clothes and make me fuck you" she kiss him teasingly and bite his lower lip.
Ryne smiled brightly when Annie said he can have a baby. "Okay. Fill me up again?" He asked.
Annie smirks. "sure. but first i need to gag you". she put a red ball gag onto his mouth and tied his arms and legs to the king side bed. she rubb her erect cock on his huge belly before she move between his legs and shove it all her lengh into his womb. "now moan for me pregnant boy!" she smirks and move her abs on his belly as she fuck him wildly.
Ryne moaned against the gag, squirming in pleasure as he resisted against the bindings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,802 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,564 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,615 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,341 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,130 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,221 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,437 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,727 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,722 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,171 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg