Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)
Kai looks over at Kaisu before opening one of the water bottles and offering it to him.
A few doors down, Rylan was busy offering snacks to few others, atleast he was till one of them, a wolf named Adam, known for being particularly moody and violent accidentally spilt coffee on himself and turned on the lion, blameing him for everything. Rylan gave a cry as hot coffee was splashed in his face and he hoped someone would help him as he was now, partially blinder by the hot coffee in his eyes.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Kai hears Rylan's cry, going to check on him
Name: Chris Wolf
Species: snow wolf
Appearance: gray fur wears red shirt, blue shorts, and an amulet around his neck, blue hair, green eyes.
Pregnant?: yes
How many?: 2
How far along: 10 months
Other parents species: snow wolf
How many times bred: 1st time
Backstory: Volunteered for the program, able to be pregnant and was great at it, he was beleived to be due in a few days.

I relaxing in my room, and my personal bodyguard and best friend James Baker was on the computer posting a new pic on FA. Afterwards James was called to a staff meeting.

James: I 'll be back soon Chris.
Chris: Ok.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan grumbles and whimpers softly holding his face, his fur stained brown from the coffee in it.
"A...Anyone? p..please help" He whimpers "tap...need to wash my face"
As James gets to the staff meeting he learned that he is now able to carry a health tabet case around at all times.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan, in his blinded stumbles, ran into James, not intending to but his face hurt and with his hands protecting his burned eyes he couldnt see, he immediately dropped to the floor whimpering louldy.

"P...Please d...dont hurt me... i...im sorry i ran into you" he whimpers almost pathetically
"Wow hey I won't hurt you, what's wrong?" I asked
Life of a Wolf
Tylan perked his ears hearing James semi familiar voice "i...i cant see... th...the guys in room 212 spilt coffee on themselves... then blamed me and... threw it in my eyes..."
"That's awful, here let's get your face cleaned up of coffee" James said, grabbing a towel from his medkit.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan nodded and tried to stay still for him, obviously in some discomfort and was starting to sob a little "i...i just wanted to be helpful" he whimpered softly, soon able to open his eyes and look at the other male "i k...know im not e...employed here b...but that d...doesn't mean they needed to be mean to me..."
"I don't get a lot of respect here as being the only human Breton here" James said.

(Notice the skyrim reference "breton" and hopefully it's fine if not then James will be a red fox)
Life of a Wolf
(Should be fine)
Rylan sighed and nodded "b...being the only albino here... i get alot of flack too" he says with a sigh and scratches at his chest a little, a nervous habit he was developing as his pecs were getting full of milk. Oddly they still looked like pecs and not swollen like breasts.
"That and my... method of becoming pregnant isnt looked on highly by the others..."
"Yeah I know the feeling, anyway I was on my way back to Chris want to come?" James asked.
Life of a Wolf
He nodded and gave a sigh "i.. i guess.. may need to call a cleaning crew though... i knocked over my tea cart when i was splashed in the face" he looks down shamefully now seeing the brown coffee in his normally snow white fur. He usually took pride in his appearance, the red raw scars he suffered from his rape incodent being someghing he was a little sensitive about but he tried to stay positive.

"I...im sorry i made you use some of your medical supplies.. they are probably more important than i am"
"It's fine I have penlty to use" James said as they walk to my room.
Life of a Wolf
He nods still looking down depressively. His sence of self worth was quite low, although compared to when he had been found, it was at an all time high.
"I... i dont think ive met Chris yet" he says softly "i...i see you around all the time b...but i dont ghink ive met him"
"Trust me Chris is a friendly snow wolf" James said as he opens the door to chris' room.
Life of a Wolf
"H..howcome your here with him?" He asked and then meeped and took a step to the side of the door frame, still not able to help his fearful and timid behavior. He peeked nervously round the doorframe into the room.
"That's because I have been friends with him before he volunteered for the program" James said.
Chris. "Hello there, I'm Chris Wolf what's your name?" I asked.
Life of a Wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,347 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,156 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,316 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,647 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,085 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,120 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,579 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,565 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15