Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
(12-06-2014, 09:54 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren eyes get widen. He smirks. "You surprise me all the time babe" he laugh. Than he climb on Jeremy's back slowly, and wrap his hand and legs around him. His belly press on his back and make him little uncomfortable, but he was fine. "Im ready babe!".

Jeremy dove into the fresh water, feeling his legs turn into a tail. "how long can you hold your breath?" he asked
"Well, i can hold it forever, i guess. We the alcalite can breath under water as long as we wanted" he smirks. "It souldnt be a problem at all".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Theodel Reed (Comnly called Theo)
Creature (and explanation if needed): elf
Powers (if you have any power): use of the ancient tongue that has the power of move nature ( like make plants grow or move)
Pregnant (Yes or No): No (he´s a seeder)
How many babies (if pregnant):
How far along (if pregnant):
Appearance: He´s lean, tall and of an elegant appereance, he has dark brown hair he wears in a braid and his clothes are made from natural fabrics, his ears are pointy and has grey eyes.
Personality: He likes helping others and doesn´t talks much, and prefers to keep to himself sometimes.
History:
Other: Theodel is the heir to the elf throne, being the only son of the King, his mother died when he was three, he left his Kingdom to wander the roads offering his services as a healer and medic and keeps his royal status a secret.
(12-06-2014, 10:03 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Well, i can hold it forever, i guess. We the alcalite can breath under water as long as we wanted" he smirks. "It souldnt be a problem at all".

"So prepare yourself, cause we are going to walk in the ocean" Jeremy said smiling and dove in the water completely
Soren breath deeply and nods as Jeremy dive in. He smile as his orange eyes get used to the salt water. He never believe he will be dive on a back of a merman in his pregnant condition in a million years. He nuzzle into Jeremy's neck, happy, as the merman dive deeper and deeper.
Theo made his way humming to himself, carrying his belongings on a small bag over his shoulder, he could listen the sound of water close and started walking in that direction thinking he could grab a drink of fresh water and set camp for the afternoon and grab something to eat.
(12-06-2014, 10:10 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren breath deeply and nods as Jeremy dive in. He smile as his orange eyes get used to the salt water. He never believe he will be dive on a back of a merman in his pregnant condition in a million years. He nuzzle into Jeremy's neck, happy, as the merman dive deeper and deeper.

(sorry for the late)

Jeremy dove with Soren even deeper in the river, and followed the curreds until they reach the ocean, and after that, he continued swimming until they arrived in an underwater cave, that led to a lake inside a cave with air
Soren gasp for air as they enter the cave. He breath deeply, surprise and happy it was over. "Wow you never tell me there was a cave underwater! You could at least prepare me!" He tease Jeremy and smirks.
(12-07-2014, 02:15 AM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren gasp for air as they enter the cave. He breath deeply, surprise and happy it was over. "Wow you never tell me there was a cave underwater! You could at least prepare me!" He tease Jeremy and smirks.

"This is a very special place for mermaids and mermans." said Jeremy "Can you feel this calm feeling? This is one of the only safe places for those who are like me. Here, no one will fish us, no one will try to kill us or kidnap us to use as slaves or to force us to sing"
Soren smile at him. "Wow. You right! I do feel it!" He chuckle and said "what about your parents? Are they also know of this place?" He rubb his cheek on Jeremy's neck.
(12-07-2014, 02:49 AM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren smile at him. "Wow. You right! I do feel it!" He chuckle and said "what about your parents? Are they also know of this place?" He rubb his cheek on Jeremy's neck.

"Yes" He said. "and my sister too. But i never brought them here"
"Ok" Soren nods and get down of Jeremy's back. He stand up, walking, exploring the cave. Than he sit on the wet stone near to his lover. "So what now?" He ask him.
(12-07-2014, 03:01 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Ok" Soren nods and get down of Jeremy's back. He stand up, walking, exploring the cave. Than he sit on the wet stone near to his lover. "So what now?" He ask him.

wwell, i was think that, since we are here, we could talk about us, and i could stay here rubbing your belly
"Mmm ohhh" the pregnant male moan in bliss, as his lover hands caressing his middle. He lay down on the wet stone. Letting him rubbing little more. "Keep going" Soren humms happily.
(12-07-2014, 03:07 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Mmm ohhh" the pregnant male moan in bliss, as his lover hands caressing his middle. He lay down on the wet stone. Letting him rubbing little more. "Keep going" Soren humms happily.

"So..." Jeremy said, rubbing Soren's belly and feeling his pants becoming tight again (he was already on his human form). "tell me about you. What do you like to do?"
"Well, i like to have sex. Lots of sex" he tease jeremy by rubbing his tent of his pants. "Mmm and i very much want you, right now" he pull Jeremy closer and kiss him long wet kiss, exploring his mouth with his tounge while pressing his belly against his crotch.
(12-07-2014, 03:22 AM)dolria1 Wrote: "Well, i like to have sex. Lots of sex" he tease jeremy by rubbing his tent of his pants. "Mmm and i very much want you, right now" he pull Jeremy closer and kiss him long wet kiss, exploring his mouth with his tounge while pressing his belly against his crotch.

Jeremy returned the kiss, feeling a warmth spread through his body, until he remembered where he was, the most sacred place for people of their kind.

"Not here" He said. "It's a sacred place. Let's get out of here, there is a desert island near here, where no one would hear us." Jeremy continued, bending down to Soren ride on his back again
Soren look frowned. "Ohhh ok! As you please!" He was so horny that he couldnt say no. He climb on Jeremy's back again and grab him tight while he take a deep breath before they dove back to the ocean.
(12-07-2014, 03:36 AM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren look frowned. "Ohhh ok! As you please!" He was so horny that he couldnt say no. He climb on Jeremy's back again and grab him tight while he take a deep breath before they dove back to the ocean.

Jeremy swam as faster as he could until get on the island. Then, he left the water, and sit on the sand, on Soren's side, waiting him to do something
"You waiting for me?" Soren grins with lust. After he get dry enough, he remove his clothes and revealing his naked form. His belly was huge, his bellybutton pop out and so sensitive, and his cock arose hard. He pull Jeremy down on his back and help him remove his clothes. Then, he smirks "your cock is not big enough. Let me fix that!" And he took his lover's cock in his mouth, and suck it hard and fast, stroking it with his other hand and rubb his balls with the other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,097 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,614 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,284 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,506 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,471 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,775 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,013 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,291 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,908 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,101 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething