Closed The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221)
"It's settled then. Let's go!" Michael said as the four of them went back to the car. A short drive later, and they arrived at the sandwich shop. The restaurant was called the Photon Torpedo, which made Sam and Sierra raise their eyebrows. "That's an odd name for a restaurant." Sam said.
"What's with the name of the restaurant?" Sierra asked.
"Apparently, the restaurant's owner is a fan of retro sci-fi, along with the fact that he makes submarine sandwiches. It's kind of a joke." Janice explained.
"I don't get it." Sam said.
"Me neither." Sierra said.
Michael gave out a chuckle before replying. "That's okay, a lot of people don't get the joke. Not even Janice and me! But the guy makes great sandwiches. Now let's go in and eat."
"You don't have to tell us twice!" Sam said, referring to Sierra and himself as the four of them exited the car and walked, or waddled in Sam's and Sierra's case, towards the sandwich shop. But when Sam tried to get through the door, his huge belly got caught in the narrow doorway. He grunted and pushed as he tried to get through, but to no avail. "Uh, I think I'm stuck."
Sierra pushed from behind.
"Ow, ow. Honey, please stop. This isn't working." Sam said as Sierra tried to push him through, but only caused the doorway to painfully pinch his belly. Sam then backed up and pulled himself from the doorway.
"Darn it, that door is too narrow for my belly to get through, let alone these wide couch cushions. Now what do we do?" Sam said as he referred to his massive butt.
"What do we do?" Sierra asked.
"Well, we can go in and get your sandwiches for you." Janice said.
"Really? Thank you, that'd be great." Sam replied. Michael and Janice entered the sandwich shop. Sometime after Michael told Sam and Sierra what kinds of sandwiches the shop had, the two of them walked back out. Michael and Janice each got a deli sandwich, while Sam and Sierra each got 5 foot-long subs.
"Are you sure you can eat all those sandwiches in one sitting?" Michael asked the two breeders.
"Yeah." Sierra replied.
"Yeah, of course we can!" Sam declared. Some time later, the four of them were on their way back to Sam's and Sierra's place. The two breeders groaned and rubbed their massive bellies after they ate all of their sandwiches.
"See? Told you we could *urp* do it." Sam burped and groaned as the 5 subs he ate left him achingly full.
Sierra groaned as she rubbed her massive belly.
"We're here." Michael said as his car drove up to Sam's and Sierra's place.

"Thanks for showing us the city, Michael. We had fun." Sam said.

"Us too. We should definitely do it again sometime." Janice stated.

"Definitely." Sam responded as Sam and Sierra struggled to get themselves out of the car, a task made more difficult due to how stuffed their stomachs were.
When they got inside, Sierra sat on the couch.
Sam gave out a groan as he plopped down on the couch right next to Sierra.
"That was a good meal, Sam." Sierra smiled.
"It sure was." Sam replied as he patted his enormous belly. "So, what do you want to do now?"
"I'm gonna take a nap." Sierra replied.
Sam yawned as he felt the food coma setting in. "Yeah, a nap sounds pretty good right now." Sam said.
Sam and Sierra waddled to their bedroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,568 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,276 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,885 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,841 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,516 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,612 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8