Open Experiments of Life (Open to all)
"That's true. From the looks of it you're probably almost due. Congratulations." He said smiling. "Who knows will you escape or not. Be careful not to get punished for attempting that." He walked up to him, grabbing a thin needle from the table, then approached the heavily pregnant subject, grinning ear to ear.

"Good night, little subject of mine." He whispered before placing the thin needle in his neck, making him go unconscious again.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Caspar continued down the hall until he stopped frozen where he stood as he spoted anther male. Was it possible he had escaped to? OR should Caspar be trying to get away right now? It was to late anyway the other male would have noticed him. Caspar took a careful step back. "Y-you who are you!?" He demanded.
Charlie squeaked and hid behind Naoto, slightly shaking. "I-I'm Charlie." He stuttered, regretting to come here. "We heard yelling so.. um we broke out of our cell to see what was going on..." He said, hugging Naoto protectively. "Who are you..."

Caspar began to relax, these two were no threat to him. "I was yelling, I managed to get out but im not quiet sure where to go now do you know where the main doors are or how to get out of this place?" Caspar looked the two up and down carefully studying them, they seemed strange but they wouldn't hurt him. Or at least he hoped not.
He watched the scientists every move, making him suspect something is about to take a turn for the worse .
Once the male returned he identified the item in his hand , his eyes widened and turned away feeling a sharp pinching sensation in his neck.

his unborn babies moved around sensing his stress level rise and in turn became active ×10. his belly was moving and was very distorted by the children probably playing or just being little brats. Cypher became drowsy nodding off to sleep ."Zzzz..mn..Zzz"
"I don't know.. I was knocked unconscious when they moved me..." He answered still quivering in his gaze. He wanted to go back to his cell. It was too dangerous here.

"Um.. I think the main doors are secured with a long code lock. I doubt the scientists know it, but you can try interrogating them..." He looked at Caspar's huge stomach, shaking his head.

"I think they will punish you before you get the chance to do that.. If you still insist, please be careful. You look due."

Skylar smirked at the sleeping male, calling out for the guards. They helped him move to his new cell, placing him on the bed with restraints. After they were done, they left to do their buisness. While the scientist was walking around in the hallways, bored.

Interrogate one of the scientists, it was almost crazy enough to work if he could manage to find one of the right ones. If he was lucky enough. "Don't worry, im going to get us all out of here. I'll go see what I can find out." A hand rested protectively on his belly. It would have been wrong to say he really cared for the children inside him but they were still Innocent in all of this so there was no reason for them to get hurt if he could help it.

Caspar took off down the hallway in search of a lone scientists.
He slept peacefully despite his condition, very warned down from the injections and the after affects . "Zzzz...Zzz.mn..mn!.."

Shortly after his nap was coming to an end . He was aroused by the small pressure forming in his lower abdomen, his stomach was tight and showed no signs of contractions.
The whole time cypher layed there thinking up a sley plan to escape ."..I have to find someone to help me ...*whispered to himself* ...unless I pretend to be in labor to lure one of the scientists in here...hmm...nah that definitely a no"
Skylar was walking in the hallway, checking his watch. "Maybe I should go back to work." He thought out loud, leaning against the wall.

"I'll check on my subject later." He said, waving off the idea.

After that conversation, Charlie decided to be a good boy and headed back to his cell, falling asleep on the bed. "That was scary.." He mumbled sleepily.

Caspar heard the voice of a scientist just around the corner, this might be the only chance he got so he had to be careful. Taking in a quick breath letting it out he moved in in one swift movement reaching out hopeing to grab the scientist and over power him.
His stomach tighten once again this time making Cypher tense up. His urge to rub the massive dome grew. He was looking over his surroundings feeling alone , watching the door fighting not to cry.
"Agh!..-*snaps out of it*- He could have let me loose...or a least gave something to eat I'm starving.." he grumbles to himself trying to reach his belly . his tongue sticks out attempting the impossible and triggers another Braxton hick."Ahh @&%$!! ...*breathing heavily , looking at his massive baby bump.
Skyler grabbed Caspar's arm that tried to reach to him, squeezing it tightly. "What do we have here?" He said cheerfully, pinning the subject against the wall harshly.

"An escaped subject? That's not good." He said grinning, amused.

"I have to feed my little subject. What are you doing here in the hallways? You supposed to be in your cell." He whispered in his ear, jabbing his palm into Casper's delicate stomach.

Caspar tried to pull away to shove him off but he couldn't he had hoped to over power Skyler but it seemed Caspar was the one who had been over powered now pinned against the wall he felt a hand press against his already sore belly. He gasped "G-get off!" he growled.
Falling silent after hearing another person ...maybe even a subject yell it sounded like he said 'get off!" but cypher wasn't sure if he heard the voice correctly. He tried getting comfortable noticing the babies have calmed down .

"I hope I get out of here soon before this becomes my life forever.. "
"No." He said simply, placing the same needle he had earlier in the poor guy's neck, making him go unconscious.

"Now let's bring him back!" He said smiling as he lifted up the subject, walking towards his cell.

"Hmm... I guess he's subject number 43: Caspar." He arrived at the cell inspecting the lock.

"So he picked the lock. Smart." He grinned, getting more and more interested. He began to leave that cell, placing Caspar in different one that had a code lock and a matress with no bed. Skyler then left him in there. Walking back to his lab, he ordered a guard to bring his subject some food, though absolutely not doing anything with his restrains. They were there for a reason.

"Just leave the plate on his lap and go." The guard nodded at the order, bringing a plate of food to Cypher.

He felt a sharp pain in his neck and everything went black, when he awoke again he was in a different room. he groaned sitting up looking around, there was no bed in this one and it was uncomfortable. Looks like he hadn't made things better for himself after all, to bad. He had almost thought he could do it, get out of here .
(I'm going to rest for a bit ^^)

A click from the cell door made cypher quickly lift his head to see who was coming in. He glared at the gaurd "Hey! its about time . do me a favor and ....Hey!? where are you going ? you still haven't taken these restraints Off!!!" He yelled , looking at the plate, unable to reach the plate he swore on his life that one day he would get even with Skyler . "That punk messed with the wrong guy.."he scoffed.
(Okay! thanks for making my first rp awesome!! . I may come on late since I have work tomorrow.)
Naoto followed Charlie back to the room "I think we should stay here." He suggested "It's not like we have a clue where we're going" he laid in the bed beside his roommate.
Image is not mine.
Charlie nodded his head, already half-asleep.

"We should rest.." He said, cue yawning silently. He curled up beside Naoto, shivering from the cold air.

"Today was like an adventure.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,434 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,306 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,146 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,939 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,580 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,912 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,094 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,602 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,480 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,137 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock