Human-wolf pups
Jace laughed humorlessly "Hold it in?! I doubt it! Oh god! Just keep going!" he said his face scrunched in pain as he breathed heavily
Jace cried out in pain as he felt the pup press against his entrance "Holy shit" he muttered scared
Jace tucked his face into his fur sobbing as he pushed yelping into his skin at the burn and stretch once again
Jace screamed out in agony as he pushed with all his might "Make it stop! Make it stop!"
Jace was suddenly confused as the majority of his pain disappeared "W-what did you do?" he asked before he pushed again slowly as not to rip
Jace looked at him shocked "So....does that mean you're feeling it now?" he asked, feeling guilty as the pup slid out
Jace gently stroked the fur lightly looking at Terrin "You're really so amazing" he said softly. He whimpered as another contraction hit
Jace shook his head "Not really" he said softly "And you are. I mean, you risked everything to help us, that's so brave, and you helped us doing everything a mate would normally do, its really really amazing" he said softly feeling the pup slide easily into his birth canal but something felt different and...just wrong "Oh god. What just happened...."
Jace blushed a little as well before moaning at the pain "It just....feels weird, bigger or wrong. I don't know. Im scared" he said terrified
Jace looked at him worriedly "Give the pain back. I can handle it. Please" he said as he went on all fours
Jace shook his head "But Im not your mate! And it's hurting you! Give it back!" he said as he dug his nails into the ground pushing as hard as he could
Jace looked at him "That's not all of it...give me all the pain...please. And you're not overstepping anything...I just...I mean, Im not a wolf or a female at all..."
Yokai watches and for some strange reason it hurt him to watch terrin treat jace like his mate.
Jace shook his head quickly "It won't. Terrin give it to me please, I don't want to see you hurt. It won't kill me, Ill be fine, its not your pain to bare, please" he said desperately running his fingers through his fur. He closed his legs forcing the child to stay inside "Give me the pain or Ill stay like this"
Jace screamed at the terrible pain making his arms collapse a little "No!" he said stubbornly shaking from the excruciating pain as he bore down again pushing as hard as he could crying out
Jace cried at the pain shaking his head "No! Im fine!" he pushed as hard as he could his fingers tightening in his fur trying to spread his legs further apart
Yokai watches worried. he feeds his pups though he is suprised by the lick
Jace screamed in agony as he pushed as hard as he could shaking from the pain
Jace frowned deeply "Terrin! Stop! Give it back! Ill stop pushing! Ill stop right now! I don't want you hurting! Please!" he said tears rolling down his cheeks
Jace frowned shaking his head "Please....give me half then, please" he said spreading his legs as he pushed hard again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,505 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 16,512 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,828 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,416 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,970 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 678 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,790 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 20,002 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,795 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 8,162 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22