Walk on Mount Osore (closed with Dots)
Horus still fall in deep sleep. He's dreaming about everything happened with him. It's bad dream for him. In the dream Horus saw the darkness touch his belly when the demon touch it in real life. He shrieked and pushed the demon's hands away from his belly. "Don't touche it this is my babies and go away from me" Horus shouted to the darkness in his dream but the demon hear it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The demon growled before he stepped away from the human.  Once the babies were born, he would find another brood mare as this human couldn't handle it.  He knew he had been a fool to believe he could use one mate to bear the next generation.  
Horus woke up when he heard the demon growled. He rubbed his belly as he look at the demon. "Welcome back Sir. Why you look so strange?" he don't know what he did when he slept. He sat up on the bed and rubbed his belly softly. "Sir I had bad dream and I protect this babies in my dream I don't know why but It's so good when I want to protect this babies. Thanks for the babies Sir" Horus smiled to the demon.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni didn't respond to the human's words instead he just found about his space putting away the herbs.  He didn't want to talk to the breeder right now.  He barely acknowledged the human instead just gave a slight nod.  
Horus feel strange that the demon didn't respond anything with him. the demon never be like this. He don't know what happened when he slept but he know that he must do something. Horus stood up and walked to the demon. it's really hard for him but he know that he must do it. Horus sat beside the demon and look at the demon's eyes. "Sir what happened? I did anything make you upset? I'm sorry Sir"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You hate me," Oni hissed as he moved away from the human.  "You've said it more than one today.  You don't want me touching your belly."  
Horus was surprised by the reaction of the demon. He has never be like this before. "Hey Sir why you said that? Did I do or say something when I was sleep? It's just bad dream Sir. don't think so much about it Sir. I said I hate you because you never listen me and you did many bad things with me" Horus moved his hands to touch the demon softly. "but I feel it Sir I feel your change. your touch today is different with it in the first time we met. I don't know why but I think I'm not hate you now" Horus tried to hug the demon. He don't know what will happen after this but he must do it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Don't touch me," Oni threw the human's own words back to him.  "This morning you said you hated me.  Did you really think I would forget that so quickly?"  He lifted his hands up blocking the human from touching him.  "I'm a demon, human.  I don't forget.  If you want my touch, you'll have to earn it."
"I don't understand Sir what I have to earn? It's okay if you won't my touch I'll not touch you anymore. I didn't forget my words Sir and I don't know too why I have to do this. It's just my instinct" Horus said sadly. "It's okay Sir I'll back to my hammock I won;t touch you or you bed and I j'm just wait for give birth this babies for you and what you want to do after that. it's up to you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Earn my touch," Oni repeated before he looked over at the human. "You are confusing!  Answer me now, yes or no.  Do you want to stay?
Horus look at the demon. he's very confuse now what he want to answer to the demon. He don't know why he still want to live but he just don't want the demon do bad thing with him. "Y....Yeah. I want to stay" Horus stammer. "b....but can you do anything gentle with me? I....I just don't want to pain anymore" He said and sat beside the demon again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni rubbed his forehead trying to fight off frustration.  Humans were such fragile creatures and demons were anything but fragile. "Fine," he growled.  
"Thanks Sir and Sorry ofr everything is I did anything make you upset" Horus waddled slowly to his hammock. today was so hard for him he just want to demon to do something make him better but he can't ask for anything now. Horus lay down on his hammock and rubbed his belly. "Hey the babies hello. this is you mom. I just want to say that I love you my little children" Horus smiled while he speaking with his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni went to work on his potions and making some food.  He needed to make sure the human kept up his strength.  
Horus smell some food. his stomach is growling and the babies are kicking inside his belly. "Hey calm down babies I know but I can't eat it now you dad is upset. I don't want to disturb him now" Horus said. he lay down on the hammock and rubbed his belly to calm the babies down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"They aren't going to calm down until you're fed," Oni explained from the kitchen area.  "They respond to you.  Your emotions make them active."  
"Y....Yes Sir I know it but I can't walk now and I don't want to disturb you. I'll go and eat it when I can. Sorry" Horus said and lay down again. his belly is si huge and he did anything too much today that make he can't walk now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni made a scoffing sound before he prepared a bowl.  He walked over to the hammock and handed the food over.  "Eat."  
"Thanks Sir but you don't have to do this. I don;t want to disturb you Sir. I'm sorry" Horus received the bowl from the demon and start to eat it. He tried to not look at the demon eyes. Although the demon tell him that he won't do anything bad, but Horus still fear him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm not going to let the mother of my children die from starvation," Oni explained before he filled another bowl and brought it to the human.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,323 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,100 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,140 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,811 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,673 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,685 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,800 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8