Closed Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)
"There are s-some plastic boxes downstairs." Colin answered "It's for our use, we're allowed to use them but we need to bring them back later." Colin began grabbing some smaller items, such as his clothes and pairs of glasses.
Image is not mine.
"Wow that's a lot of glasses for a pair of eyes. I will go grab the boxes and return in a minute." John commented and as he said, returned quickly. "Any utensils from the kitchen? Those bulky ones can go in first."
"The utensils aren't mine, t-they're supplied by the building." Colin answered. "I-I have different colored frames to try to match with my outfit."
Image is not mine.
"Hm your collection is impressive. Now let's get started." They spent just a bit of time packing and was ready quickly, with a total of 3 boxes of things.

"Is that it? Are we all set here?"
Colin nodded "Yeah, t-thats it. That was fast." He got closer and whsipered into John's ear "Now that we're done, do you want what I promised? Or should we have lunch first?"
Image is not mine.
"Is here a good place? Will we mess here up too badly, the mattress especially?" Though he said so John was already roaming his hand over Colin. One of his hands landed on his bubbly butt and the other on his raised belly, keeping him close to himself and kissing his face.
Colin laughed "Well, I did mean w-we would head home and do that...but if you want to right now, be my guest."
Image is not mine.
"Oh i prefer to get the payment on the spot. You know, just in case you will attempt to escape your liability afterwards...." he was starting to slip his hand under his shirt when a growling sound was heard. "Oops... seems my stomach was telling me otherwise. Damn!" John retreated his hand. He was usually a man with a fixed time for meals, skipping breakfast for the morning finally made hsi stomach protest out loud.
Colin looked a little dissapointed but understood "It's okay if you want to eat now." He said reassuringly. "I don't mind."
Image is not mine.
John smiled at the disappointed face. He kissed his face and said "maybe I can have some snacks before our meal here." He got down and slipped the zippers down the tightly stretched pants Colin was wearing and got his mmeber out. He got his delicate cock in his mouth and started sucking and playing with his tongue.
"O-oh!" Colin stammered when John played with his small yet erect cock. He wasn't expecting that but certainly didn't mind. He played with John's hair with one hand and rubbed his bump with the other.
Image is not mine.
Colin's cock was small, he could easily fit the whole lenght within his mouth, his lips could even reach the balls below. Nonetheless he was aiming at a quickie here so he added his fingers in playing with his cock and roaming around his body, finding the sweet spots that he had discovered last night.
Quickie was not an exxageration as Colin was already leaking pre cum. It was almost amazing how fast it took for him. "I-I'm close..." he whispered.
Image is not mine.
With John's mouth full he didnt answer, instead he revigored his movements in encouraging Colin to come in his mouth.
Colin screamed from sheer pleasure, and let out his load into John's mouth. This went on for several minutes.
Image is not mine.
John gulped down the release and licked the cock clean in an obscene way, getting Colin twitch as his sensitive cock was touched again right after an orgasm.
Colin noticeably twitched a little as John continued "o-ohhhh, you're still going?" He asked him.
Image is not mine.
"Nope. I have my snack already. This is just to make sure you are clena enough to be put back into your pants." John smiled as he stood back up. He kissed Colin on the mouth and asked "tasted yourself?"
Colin definatley could "Y-yes." He answered "Should we get these to your place then?"
Image is not mine.
"Ya let's do that. And maybe we grab something to eat before we return? I dont really want what just interrupted us to be in ghe way again." John referred to his growling stomach.

They went to a fast food store to get a bit of food near the neighborhood and quickly returned home. Once the car was stopped in the garage John couldnt wait to kiss Colin again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,912 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,954 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 26,779 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 30,130 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 88,790 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 15,085 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 68,687 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 73,622 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 12,183 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 11,321 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM