Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker says “They’re cute.” He shows a onesie to Jackson “What about this one it says ‘I love my daddies’.”
Jackson smiled. “I love that! Let’s get it!” He said excitedly. “We should grab a few more so they have extra outfits to change into,” he said, looking at the ones with multiple ones in the pack. Babies were messy, so it was good to have spare outfits for them.
Parker helps pick out a few more outfits “Okay I think we have enough now”. “Do we have enough for now or should we get some more stuff?”
Jackson glanced at the items they had. “I think this is good for now. We can always get more later,” he said as they put the rest of the outfits into the cart. He had also grabbed a few baby blankets. He turned to Bruce. “Thank you for helping us,” he said and smiled at him. “Good luck with the pups!”

Bruce smiled happily- like he always did. Golden retrievers were a very friendly breed, so it made him perfect for this line of work. “Good luck to you both, and have a nice day!” He thanked them for shopping at the store.
Parker and Jackson get the car “Man that guy was huge I’m really hoping we can get that big.” “So now we have a decent amount of supplies which is good and I’ll be less stressed out now.”
“I know, right! He was huge!” Jackson laughed a little as the loaded the supplies into the car. “I wonder how many pups he was carrying?” He said as he started climbing into the car. “Yeah we have a good amount of stuff to start out with!”
Parker says “It definitely was multiples were you kinda mesmerized by his stomach because I can admit that I was?”
“Oh yeah, there’s no way it could’ve only been one.” He chuckled a little bit. He nodded to agree. “Yeah- it was like I couldn’t look away! I don’t think he really noticed though, but I couldn’t tear my eyes off of it.”
Parker chuckles “Yeah I guess when we get bigger we’ll have that effect on each other.”
Should we skip again?)

Jackson nods. “I wouldn’t be surprised!” He chuckled softly.
(Sure)

It was two weeks later Jackson is now 2 months pregnant and Parker is getting ready for his ultrasound “Sp today’s the day when we finally find out how much I’m having.”
“I know! I’m super excited!” He said happily, kissing him on the cheek. “I can’t wait to find out,” he gently rested a paw over his belly.
Dr. Andrews comes in “Alright boys today I’ll be checking on both of you.” “Parker you’ll go first let’s see how many you have inside you.” Parker lifted up his shirt and Dr. Andrews puts the gel on him he examines it for a bit and then says “Let’s see well it seems as if you’re expecting five cubs.” Dr. Andrews asks Jackson “Jackson how have you been since you’re last visit?”
Jackson was wiggling in his seat he was so excited. He waited for the number and then smiled. “Five cubs!” He said happily, giving Parker the biggest hug he could. He cuddled into him for a sec, but looked up when the doctor had questions.
“I’ve been doing well!” He replies honestly.
Dr. Andrews asks “Well that sounds good and I can already see form you’re bump that they seem to be developing quite well.” “Both of you keep doing what you’re doing for now.”

Parker says “You promised you’d put more in me then there is in you and you delivered by two”
Jackson beamed as the doctor told him the pups were developing well. He glanced at Parker with a happy grin on his face. Together they’d be having 8 kids! That was a common annount for canine litters though.

He snickered at Paker’s comment and nodded. “I know! I sure did,” he couldn’t help but be proud.
Parker pulled him into a kiss “Next time though I’ll put more in you.”
Jackson lovingly kissed his lion back, smiling through the kiss. “Heh you think?” He laughed a little, but was excited by the idea.
Parker asks “So you have any ideas on what you want to eat?” “I have some good stuff in the freezer.”
“I’ll eat anything you have,” Jackson replied. He was a dog- and dogs eat everything, really. He smiled at Parker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,143 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,639 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,775 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,557 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg