Pregnant Wizards (Closed with MpregnateMe)
"Ragnarok had an orb that would capture his brother, but in order to use it, Ragnarok had to seal himself in the orb as well. It was the only way to stop his brother and his destructive darkness." I explained.
"So the orb we found...the one that impregnated us, was the orb that Ragnarok used?" I ask knowing the answer, but needing to hear it anyway
"Yes, it was." Sean replied.
I immediately felt my stomach churn causing a feeling of nausea. "Please tell me you didn't know that Orb had these two sealed in it when we were hunting it."
"No, I didn't know they were in the orb." I said seeing how hurt you are.
"Ok...ok."I feel a small sense of relief. Then I look down at Xodious in my arms. "So what do we do about them?" I ask
"Try to raise them the best we can." I replied.
"That wont stop him from changing, will it?" I say sorrowfully. I look down as Xodious coos, seeing him looking up at me.
"Since Xodious has been reborn as a baby, Kyle. You can raise him to be a better wizard." I replied
"Hmm, then I shall." I say with a smile, and I give you a kiss
I smiled and kissed you back.
As I kissed you I hear Xodious get fussy. I pick him up and rock him, calming him immediately down. "There you go, Xodious. So, Sean, what should we do today? Whatever we do, I doubt it will top the last few nights, though!"
"We could take our sons to the park." I suggested.
"Yeah...I bet they'd love the fresh air and sunshine at the park!" I reply, "I know I will"
We got dressed and our babies dressed and went to the park.
"What a gorgeous day!" I sit down in a patch of grass with Xodious.
"I know." I smiled as I sat beside you, holding Ragnarok.
I hold Xodious as he starts playing with the grass. "Having fun with the grass Xodious?" I laugh.
I started playing with Ragnarok.
I notice Xodious yawn. "Sleepy already? We just got here little one. Oh well..." I pick him up into my arms and rock him to sleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,788 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,590 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,306 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,312 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,063 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,026 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,426 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,603 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,629 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,155 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg