Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime)
Steve's breath hitched as he listened. He heard himself breathe a little shallower. "Not bad. If it sounds convincing to you, then they'll go with it." Steve took Will's hands and placed them on his swollen front. "But body language is important, too. Anything you think you can't say with words, say it with your hands." Steve nearly said 'or anything else' but stopped himself.

He felt Will's warm hands on his stretched skin as he continued. "Yeah...yeah, I want to get even bigger. I want tits you could suck on, like you wanted. Big, fat tits to make you happy, Sir. I want to feel you suck on them. Ooh, I want an ass you could put a drink on, Sir. It's not big enough yet." Steve slapped his buns. "I know it isn't; you still look disappointed when you look at them. Fat tits and a fat ass with my fat belly...! I'll get as big as you want, Sir, I want the same thing!"
Will cocked an eyebrow then realized Steve was just getting into character. His hands slowly began to move making wide circles on the sides. "I want you so big you can't get out of bed." He added hoping it sounded good enough. "Make it where you can't leave me?" He leaned in close and whispered. "Does that sound good?"
"You're doing great," whispered Steve. "Make it really seem like we're close."

Steve moaned, although only part of it was roleplay. "Fuck yeah. Make me so fat I can't move. Please, sir. Bedridden and bloated with food...the best fucktoy I could be for you. I'd be stuck there and waiting for your cock the whole time. Tits out to here," he gestured with his hands. "Ass like two melons. Belly like a blimp. All from you taking care of me, sir. I'm so lucky to have you..."

He mimed stroking down Will's chest, not wanting to cross any boundaries since this was all just an exercise. "I wanna get bigger and bigger until I'm nothing but a whale of a man. Taking your cock like a pregnant wife. I wanna be that big, sir. I don't wanna worry about nothin' but pleasing you..."
Will rubbed his hands over Steve's belly then moved up to the man's nipples and squeezed the rounding flesh. "I'm out of dirty talk idea," he whispered into Steve's ear. "Should I just rub over you?"
"...Y-Yeah, sure." Steve nearly said 'that's enough for now', but the way Will started rubbing over his belly and sides made the words die in his mouth. He just contented himself with feeling the handsome old man touching his stretched and sensitive skin.

"Oh, fuck yeah...you know just how to touch me. I melt like the butter I'm stuffing my face with when you rub me like that. You're too good to me. This is all I can do for you, so I wanna be the sexiest butterball I can be for you...!"
Will laid his head against the base of Steve's neck. "You just called yourself a turkey," he teased trying his hardest not to laugh. "I'm sorry but that's funny."

Once he got himself under control, he kissed the back of Steve's neck. "I want you to be so big you can't do anything for yourself. Make it where you can't move."
Steve couldn't deny it anymore. Will was genuinely getting him hot and bothered, and he just wanted to draw this out so he could enjoy his best friend's attentions. He knew he liked the old man, but he didn't realize how much...

But it was just roleplay. The guy just laughed at him saying something stupid! "Good job, I think that's enough for now." Steve pulled himself to his feet, with some effort, and took a deep breath. "I think you're getting it. We'll see when we can do that for a stream, in the future. O-Oh, but you can refuse, obviously. It's not written in stone..."

Steve felt the back of his neck where Will kissed him. His lips were so warm...
Will picked up the blanket off the couch then wrapped it around Steve's shoulders. "You should get some rest before the show. Have a nap so you're ready." He lead Steve over to the couch then gently helped the pregnant man sit on the couch. He propped Steve's feet up on the small coffee table with a pillow. "There ya go. Now get a nap."
Steve was used to Will helping him do little things. He knew it was all purposeful: Steve had to have energy for his shows. But after playing through that scenario, Will's warm and gentle hands guiding him and getting him comfortable took on an even deeper meaning to him. One that he felt was probably unrequited. He'd have to nap and start the show later with that kiss and those words haunting him...

This was becoming a problem.

But as he woke up later and saw his horny and adoring fans, he knew that they were thinking the same thing he was. They shared the same fantasy, now. And so he heard a little more genuineness coming out of his voice whenever he mentioned his 'sugar daddy'. Especially when he touched himself at the same time. And the tips he got were a little more generous as a result.
"How is my pet doing today?" Will's voice came on camera a few seconds before the older man stepped behind Steve made a show of placing one of his famous extra mayo, extra pickle, triple stacked clubs in front of the keyboard along with a chocolate milk shake. "You deserve the treat getting so big for me." He wrapped his arms around Steve's shoulders and gently kissed his right cheek.
Steve went bug-eyed at...at his 'sugar daddy' coming on camera so soon. His breathing immediately got heavier.

"Oh, thank you, Sir," he said openly as he picked up one of the clubs and started eating it with a voracious appetite he hadn't known yet. He spied the chat; they were going crazy. A few of them commented on his accent, saying it made him sound 'classy as shit' in their words. "I'm happy to get big for you, as big as you want..." He felt Will's hands on him spread wamrth like fire through his body. It was all so sudden. All he could do was look into his landlord's eyes in awe and wonder.

"You're so damn good to me, Sir."
Will rubbed Steve's shoulders paying special to the stiffness in the muscles. "Baby, you're too tense," he whispered before his fingers moved up the column of Steve's neck. "You don't need to be so tense. I'm here now. You can relax." He nosed around Steve's jaw. "You smell so good right now. Did you just take a bath? Get all clean for me?"
"Mmhmm..." Steve was putty in Will's hands, voice husky with desire. "I scrubbed up just like you like it. I-I'm really glad you like it." Once he finished the sandwich (more quickly than even he planned), he started rubbing his massive stomach as Will played with him. The weight and shape and heft of it felt divine with Will feeding him affection.

And feeding him. Maybe directly...? This was all on the spur of the moment, so he didn't want to push Will. He was probably doing his best to play it up, so Steve had to make things as smooth as possible. If nothing else, he had to concentrate at least a little bit so he didn't slip into openly worshiping his 'sugar daddy'.
Will gave Steve a little peck on the neck before he nibbled on Steve's ear. "Pet, are you cold? I can feel your ass trembling against me. Or maybe you're not cold but you need something else?" He made sure to pay things up for the camera. "What does my pet need from me?"
Oh, God.

"Oh, God." Steve was completely immobile with Will's hand on his fat and round cheeks. He hadn't really pictures himself as a bottom per se, before now. It was more like he just wanted to spend time with a guy he could actually stand. But having Will with him like this? He wanted to spread his legs and get split wide open. But he was on camera. With a guy whose intentions were dubious, in this situation. Nibbling on his ear. Oh, God.

"Sir...I need you inside me." Well, there was no point in lying. He had a show to do. "I need you. I'm so empty, Sir...I won't do anything you don't want, but I'm so hot for it! You've gotten me so big and fat and horny all the damn time. I'll do anything to feel full!"
"We'll just do fingers today, okay?" Will suggested as he slowly undid the drawstring of Steve's sweats. "Just fingers and if you need some more later, I'll get you big and full of me. Sounds good to you?"

Will leaned in close and made sure the mic didn't pick up his next words. "If it's too much, let me know. I can just pet your ass and fake the rest."
Steve was next to breathless. Fingers, dildos, he didn't really care. He nodded where the camera could see. His body felt very, very heavy. Like Will's presence alone was making it hard to move, even with a stolen moment to confide in Steve.

"I say go for it," whispered Steve away from the mic. "It's all a tease, anyway. And it wouldn't be the first time." That was the most he could manage before the haze of seduction reclouded his mind. He moaned at Will lewdly playing with his pregnancy-fattened buttocks, feeling like a bred and overfed sex beast. He found that being pregnant at this moment didn't bother him so much. However it happened, it got a kind and good-natured silver daddy of a landlord to roleplay with him and make him feel hot. Hot to look at, and hot for it.

"Whatever you want, Sir. I'm happy if you're happy with me."
"Your words make me so happy," Will made sure to play this up for the camera. "Do you think they deserve a show? Maybe we could make a bit more private? I can take you into the bedroom, force this big body of yours onto the bed, then make sure every one of your holes feels my cock. Would you like that, pet? Or do you want them to see?"

He leaned down again and scribbled a quick note off camera. Do you think they should charge a fee to see this? Maybe make a donation?
Steve had to remind himself to breathe. But he somehow managed to pull Will in to whisper something to him. He made it look scandalous, but he said: "That's definitely a private viewing situation. We'll charge the standard fee for that, and it'll come out of what's already donated for those that watch. They'll get billed for anything left over after the stream ends."

Steve pulled away and let the raw need making him ache show itself again. He squirmed at Will tracing little circles around his bellybutton. "I want it...! I want it so bad! But that's...that's between us, Sir. I guess the guys that donated can watch, but anyone else will have to pay to see it. Oh, Sir, I can't wait to feel your cock in me again...!"
Will pushed down Steve's sweat pants. "Let's keep them a little peak, okay?" He explained as he rubbed the giant butt of the man. He ran his fingers up and down the crack of Steve's ass then gave it a nice slap to make the skin giggle.

"Two fingers, baby." He teased holding up two, "two fingers inside you then we move to the bedroom."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,972 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,224 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,707 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,147 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,659 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,874 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,567 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,083 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,568 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8