Sport of Humiliation (Closed with DaRealLeon/NSFW)

The Coach merely pulled Dean aside, going off on him a bit before telling him to meet Dr. Fulton in the infirmary. The counselor/doctor merely sat at the Nurse's desk, awaiting the troubled boy to come. Austen and the others were doing Suicides at the moment.

Dean walked into the infirmary. "Okay, I'm here." He said. Being athletic as he was required to get physicals before every season, and he was always in top shape. This time, he was worried it would not be the case.

Dr. Fulton smiled wryly as he motioned for Dean to sit on the bed. "First order of business. I need you down to your underwear. I need to get an accurate weight and height size." Once Dean did if he did not argue about it, Dr. Fulton merely would slap on some gloves while walking to the scale, looking at Dean's recent physical so he could update accordingly.

Dean undressed to only his briefs, getting nervous as his stomach was exposed. He walked to the scale, concerned about how much heavier he had gotten.

Dr. Fulton adjusted everything accordingly, watching as the weight balanced out.

"Nothing too bad," he said as he wrote down on the paper. "You've gained 15 pounds. Now on to height."

When the male was placed on the wall, the Doctor merely chuckled. "Remarkable! Even with your streak at the moment, you've managed to gain some height. 5'11" "

The doctor had noticed a star sticking out of his underwear, something that seemed to be a bit tight around him. It may be just muscle waiting tio manifest, but let's move on. I'm going to need to get a urine sample. You haven't been roiding out have you?" He joked.

"No..." He said. He went into the other room to pee into the jar. "Here you go." He said when he finished and handed to sample to Fulton.

Fulton took the jar and stared at the other room, getting up to go perform the test on the urine right away, shortly after performing a blood pressure test on Dean, who only had been borderline which was probably brought on from the stress he was suffering. "Just stay right here" he simply said. Within a few minutes, he returned smiling.

"Everything is good on your end. Just a few imbalances here and there. They all seem to come to one common factor though."

Dr. Fulton began to perform the eye examination just to confirm his suspicions. "You've been lacking some rest as of late. Any reason to that?"

Dean grew very uneasy. "Um...no, like I've said everything is fine." The lie was bad, and he was unsure if he could keep going on with that excuse.

Dr. Fulton frowned. "You don't look alright. In fact, it looks like that if you go another day without resting, you're going to pass out."

He pulled the Otoscope back away from Dean. Glancing at the cabinets, he walked towards the medicine, finding a bottle full of pills guaranteed to help him rest. "I can tell you're lying, but it's not my business to press. You however need to rest up." He handed Dean the bottle of medicine.

"As such, you are going for some well deserved R&R and maybe that will help take care of your outbursts." He walked over towards the computer, typing in a few things. "Come this weekend, I need you to visit one of the therapeutic branches of the Hospital. It's nothing bad, but you'll need to stay the weekend there. I can also help get you to relax and exercise some more by then" he assured the male. "Though I do want to state that getting a tattoo for your boyfriend doesn't help any either."

Dr. Fulton was not sure as the stars pressing out from his too tight underwear revealed the tramp stamp ever so clear, just not the name. "I also recommend getting some bigger sized underwear. Wearing too tight clothing also contributes to stress. I am giving you a leave of absence from practice for a few days. Use that to get better and take those pills directly at night when you are in your room."

Dean sighed. "Fine." He said. He did not want to stay the weekend at therapy nor did he want to give up practice for even a second. He decided to buy newer, bigger underwear on his way home. The thing that concerned him most was the weight gain, there wasn't a clear reason for it and he wasn't eating anymore than he used to.

Dr. Fulton merely waved as the male got dressed and left, sighing as he looked at the boy's Physical. Nothing seemed to be actually wrong with him. Maybe the medicine would help him out. He just seemed a bit tense at everything.

Austen was back at the house for the night once more, but from the recent events of Dean still being an angry person. He felt it was time for him to have another visit from his "friend" though in another random text.

"You should learn to relax more. Maybe I should come visit you again soon and hopefully that anger of yours can be directed towards something else....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" it simply read under another unrecognizable number.

Dean immediatley deleted the message after deleting it. He was just starting to try and get better, he was in no mood for another text. He took the medicine and went to the bathroom to vomit again.

Since no response came back from Dean, Austen would let it slide, though if Dean did not get it by now, the figure came exactly when he told him he would. Austen stared at some more medicine he was working on. One was for him and the other for Dean. For Austen, there was only one pill, the male sighing at it, though deep down, he knew he would need to take it in the end of it all for his sanity and for Dean's. The other pills were identical to the kind Dean was currently taking: It would help him with his motion sickness, mellow him out a bit and of course allow him to rest while also increasing his appetite if the child inside him was not doing so already. He needed both him and the fetus healthy and as such, he was going to crash his therapeutic session this weekend, allowing him to replace the pills then and there. It was not hard for Austen to know what pills the doctor had given Dean. It was the basic kind the usual Nurse gave to everyone when they were having issues sleeping. Austen had those issues for so many nights after his entire ordeal; the branding, the reform all boy school, everything.

A rage came across his blue eyes, causing tears to fall down softly. He just wanted it all to end so badly, but as long as Dean continued to get away with everything, it would never end: He would go to college, harm someone else and the cycle would just continue. He was a huge asshole and it was a shame for someone so handsome, it took to having "Karma" reward his actions to get him to realize what he did not only to Austen, but others as well was life devastating. Some people committed suicide from it. Once he was done with Dean, he would say he would like to go for those that covered him and his friends up, but that took too much energy. Too much energy he was willing to let go once Dean was completely reformed and his mind was a clean slate from so much revenge.

He took another shower, laying back in the bed as he literally cried himself to sleep.

When Dean stopped vomiting, he looked at himself in the mirror. What a mess ha had become in such a short time. He was in his underwear, glaring at his bump. He had so many questions, but no answers. Why was this happening to him? He'd occasionally slip on his weight but would quickly lose the belly after a few days, this was a few weeks. He went into his bed, and cried softly.

As the week let on, it was now time for Dean to spend the weekend at the Center due to his previous altercations. His family, friends and Austen hoped the session would be what he needed to get himself in gear for the upcoming season or else he would lose everything he worked hard for. Austen had a solution that would help his increasing testosterone as even though Dean was gaining a bump, the rest of his body was toning out quite nicely. He just needed to mellow out a bit more. That required the help of their ever familiar friend simply known as The Hood. With that, Austen would merely watch from the shadows while Dean recovered at the facility and make his move effectively.

Dean's first night at the center was not horrible, but it did not progress well. He was bored, which helped I suppose since he had nothing to make an outburst about. He layed in his small room, which was basically a closest sized room with a bed just big enough for two people.

The figure slowly appeared after maneuvering past the security and cameras. For a brilliant mind, it would be easy to shut it down effectively, but he did not want to risk the off-chance of it shutting important machinery down. It also allowed him to stay in a form of decent shape as well.

A knock merely came to Dean's door. The figure would knock over and over again for each time the male went the lazy approach out of opening by simply yelling that it was open. If he opened the door, the figure would make himself known by simply walking away, heading off towards another room nearby. Hopefully the hothead would take the bait.

Dean angrily got up and opened the door. Even in the center, people ding dong ditch? Oh wait, there are no doorbells....anyway, he saw movement in the corner of his eye heading to the other room. Whoever disturbed him would pay, he thought as he made his way to the other door.

It apparently did not take much to anger the male and that was honestly to be expected. When the boy stepped into the room, the lights were simply off. There were only candles lit as only a single bed laid in the center.

"You really make this easy" the deep voice simply said as he slammed the door shut behind him, locking it with a key. A hand simply rested itself on Dean's middle, rubbing it without his consent. "I see someone's packing on some weight."

That voice, did he recognise it? No...He's probably just getting paranoid now. "Is it really that obvious?" Dean asked "well I'll work it off eventually...." It sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that was the case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM