Dragon Bride (closed)

Ryne grinned. "Let's find out then." He said playfully as the eggs moved.

Adam smiles and kisses Ryne the best he can, "We will have to wait till my knots go down so until then rest."

Ryne nodded as he moaned and writhed softly in pleasure, feeling the news eggs grow.

Adam smiles and wiggles his tail in his womb moving the eggs around teasingly.

Ryne moaned louder as adam moved his tail. "I think I can fit a few more in me." He said.

"Well my knots are almost ready to deflate and as soon as they do you are gonna nest. After you do I can then fill you with as many as you want." Adam smiles and tugs on his knots.

Ryne nodded. "How do we make our nest? I can't really move." He asked as he nuzzled Adam.

"Don't worry I already built one." Adam then lifted his mate with ease and walked into the back room where the cave connects to the house. "The cave our nest and as soon as I pull out you will start laying."

Ryne nodded as he looked to the cave. "It's so big. How long do the eggs hatch?" He asked.

"They will stay in here for a month before they are moved to the nursery part." Adam points at the door to the left.

Ryne nodded as he wiggled his ass. "I can feel the eggs moving down. Can I lay our eggs now?" He asked.

Adam chuckles and pulls out his cock but his tail pushes the eggs back up father inside of him. "Hold on a minute let me situate you" He says and pushes the eggs back up every time they move down, fucking him with the eggs as he piles up pillows and gathers up the towels next to him.

Ryne arched his back as Adam moved his tail. "Noooo...I'm giving birth." He whined playfully.

Adam chuckles "You like that don't you?" He then wraps his tail around and egg and pulls it out slightly then pushes it back in. He does this over and over again with the egg.

Ryne moaned louder. "I feel a pressure. I'm horny right now, but I want to lay our eggs. When we're done. You can fill me up with some more." He said.

Adam smiles and slams the egg in as far as he can then yanks it out completely and then wraps a towel around it and drying it off before laying it down in a big pile of silk bedding.

Ryne moaned and twitched in pleasure. He looked to the egg and smiled. "It's so beautiful!" He said with tears of joy.

Adam kisses him and wipes away the tears. "Yeah and there is more to come."

Ryne nodded as he nuzzled Adam. He moaned loudly as an egg visibly descended down his belly. "I can feel another one coming! Can you hold me?" He asked.

Adam smiles And slides behind Ryne and laying him back against his chest rubbing his belly and pushing down on it slightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM