An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Enjoying the swim aren't we?" Jerned called out as he watched on from the shore.

"I'll enjoy it more if a certain elf joins me." Ryne teased from the water.

"Pigs will fly before you get me in." Was the almost amused answer of the elven Prince.

Ryne pouted from the water as he thought of a way to get the elf in the water. "Well, since this is a private beach, and we are the only ones here. I guess I dong need this." He said as he started to remove his bathing suit, exposing his round belly.

Jerned's face reddened and he looked away, nervous of his husband's actions.

"I'm almost gone away with my swimsuit." Ryne teased playfully as he rubbed his massive belly.

"Yes, now please put your clothes back on." Jerned almost begged.

"Only if you come out to the water and make me." Ryne said as he swam out further.

Rolling his eyes, he got up and dove into the water, swimming to Ryne's side. "There, now put on your clothes."

Ryne chuckled and swam away. "Make me." He said as he rubbed his belly that was poking from out of the water.

"You go any farther than that and I'll go back to shore!" Jerned yelled as he began swimming to Ryne once more, "How could you be so childish?" He muttered irritably.

"Because it's fun. Besides, you do this to me." Ryne teased as he stopped.

"First of all that was two months ago, Secondly, I am taking your condition seriously, I would not wish for anything to happen to you or the child." He said sternly as he reached Ryne, his face expressed his concern and yet it was hard like how a warrior's face should be.

"I'm sorry. I was only playing." Ryne said with tears in the corners of his eyes.

Jerned's face softened and pulled Ryne close to him, "I know you were and I'm sorry for seeming to be upset but I was really worried." He said gently as he lied down on the water, letting the waves control him and his spouse, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you a while ago, I'm really sorry." He kept murmuring to his husband's ear.

Ryne nuzzled into Jerned's chest. "It's okay. I should've been careful. Why don't we head home?" He suggested.

Jerned raised a brow, "Are you sure? We're barely an hour in."

"I'm sure. Besides, I'm hungry and the baby is sitting on my bladder again." Ryne stated.

"Alright, let's go then." Jerned said as he began swimming towards shore, one hand holding Ryne's hand.

Ryne smiled as he swam back to the shore. When they started to get out of the water, Rune stumbled a bit from the return of gravity. He held Jerned so he wouldn't fall.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM