An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

Jerned smirked as he set Ryne down on the bed before he lied down also.

Ryne removed the small skirt he had and smiled as he rubbed his huge belly. "Do you like this?" He asked as the baby started to kick and move.

Jerned can't help but smirk at Ryne, "Of course I don't like it, I love it." He said with a low, alluring voice.

Ryne sighed in pleasure at the sound of Jerned's voice. He started to grind his lower body against Jerned's, hoping it would excite him.

Jerned smiled and pulled Ryne to him,kissing Ryne's neck as his hands roamed his husband's belly.

Ryne moaned against Jerned's mouth as he continued to grind against Jerned, wanting him in him right now.

"My my...you are so alluring today are you not dear?" Jerned asked with a quick squeeze to Ryne's rear.

**Will Ryne be fucked into labour?**

(I was hoping :P)

Ryne moaned as his round rear was squeezed. "You are so hard to resist!" He moaned as he played with Jerned's member.

"That's it..." Jerned flipped Ryne and began kissing his husband's belly, "You are quite the beauty... So perfect..." Jerned murmured as he continued to kiss Ryne's midsection.

Ryne moaned as his belly was kissed. "I want you in me so bad." He begged.

"I actually like your begging." Jerned said with a smirk, "Beg a little more and maybe I'll give you what you want." He said, huskily, his voice low with arousal as his penis stood erect.

Ryne moaned in frustration but complied. "Please give me your cock. I want yours and yours alone. I'm so horny right now it hurts. Please give it to me." He begged as his belly visibly moved, the child awake and active, causing Ryne more pleasure.

Jerned smirked, "All fours. Now." He ordered as he began taking off his clothes and tearing off Ryne's undergarments.

Ryne moaned from Jerned's dominance. He complied and got on all fours, his belly touching the bed and bulging out from the sides.

Jerned gripped Ryne firmly on the hips and roughly shoved his erect member into Ryne's ass without mercy, thrusting in and out of Ryne.

Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. "Yes! Please fill me up! I'm begging you! Just fill me up till I burst!" He begged.

Jerned moaned out as he continued to fuck Ryne with growing instensity, "You....are...so beautiful...." Jerned whispered as he kissed Ryne'snack as he continued to fuck Ryne.

Ryne moaned as he was pounded hard. "You are so handsome." He said as he climaxed.

Jerned continued to fuck Ryne, he was close though, so close...

"Y...you are moreso." He added in as he finally moaned out, his grip on Ryne tightening as he expelled his seed into Ryne's womb.

Ryne moaned as he climaxed again. He panted heavily from the pleasure he received, rubbing his belly to calm the child within. "Jerned?" Ryne asked softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM