An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Yes?" Jerned panted out the question as he slid out of Ryne and laid down beside him.

Ryne panted heavily as he laid beside Jerned. "My water broke." He said unexpectedly.

Jerned's eyes widened before bolting up and rushing about, getting dressed.

"I-I'll fetch the midwife!" He stammered nervously as he helped Ryne into a sitting position to help him breathe through the powerful and extremely painful contractions.

Ryne felt the contractions taking place, they steadily got stronger and stronger as time went on. "It hurts so much! Make it stop!" Ryne pleaded as his belly turned as hard as a rock.

Jerked returned with no one by his side, Jerned rushed to Ryne's side and placed a hand on Ryne's contracting belly.

"Are you doing fine? I'm sorry but apparently today is a good day for birthing children...we must have the children by ourselves." He panted out as he kissed Ryne:,

Ryne panted heavily as he took Jerned's hand before squeezing it when a contraction came. "Get this baby out of me right now!" He yelled in pain.

"Patience." Jerned said as he kissed Ryne gently, "Patience..."

"I've been patient for 4 months. I want this baby out now! Or else..." Ryne said before he stifled a moan of pain.

"Perhaps you must be a bit more patient." Jerned said before he got behind Ryne and he checked Ryne's progress, "You're not yet dilating." He said, rubbing Ryne's rock hard belly as a contraction rolled over him.

Ryne laid on his side, rubbing his belly in an effort to stop the pain. "How long?" He asked as another contraction went through, making him curl up in pain.

"I've not a clue, but they say that labour sometimes takes days of contractions...but that's sometimes, maybe yours is on the hours type of thing though." Jerned said hastily as he tried to get his facts buried by a quick comforting lie.

Ryne panted heavily. "Please make it stop! It hurts so much Jerned! I don't think I'll make it." He said with tears in his eyes.

Jerned held Ryne close kissing his husband's forehead, "Sssh, it will be fine, you can make it." He whispered as he massaged Ryne's belly, "It's going to be fine." He repeated as he tried to calm his husband down.

Ryne nuzzled with Jerned as the contractions went on. "Jerned? It's coming! I can feel it coming down." He said as he held onto him tightly.

Jerned looked at Ryne's opening, "Not yet my love, you're not fully dilated yet, still at four centimetres." He said with a hand raised.

Ryne panted heavily as he felt the baby moved down. "The baby isn't waiting! It wants out now!" He said.

"Hold it!" Jerned barked, "If you push now you will tear!" He yelled as he began massaging Ryne's belly, he checked on Ryne again, "Eight centimetres, just a bit more."

Ryne had tears in his eyes as he felt the baby descend. "I can't hold it in any longer! It hurts so much!"

Two agonising minutes passed with contractions that were never ending on Ryne's part.

Jerned checked Ryne again and nodded, "Start pushing in three...two....one."

Ryne pushed as hard as he could, feeling the baby moving lower down. He stopped for a momrnt to catch his breath.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM