An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)

"Everything will be alright Ryne." Kerned whispered soothingly to his husband as he let Madison wrap her fingers round his index finger.

Madison giggled and smiled before her stomach growled. She started to tear up. "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Pretty sure she's hungry." Jerned said patiently as he nodded to Madison then to Ryne's chest.

Ryne blushed as he exposed his chest, showing off his C cup breasts. "Don't look. It's embarrassing." He said as Madison latched on.

"Uh huh, seeing my spouse breastfeed my daughter is embarrassing." Jerned said slowly, raising a brow at Ryne.

"It's embarrassing to me. They're sore half the time and are constantly full." Ryne said as Madison finished quickly, hiccuping cutely.

"That is normal Ryne, now let's get Madison to burp okay?" Jerned said as he picked up the little girl and began parting her back causing the baby to burp before giggling again.

Ryne chuckled at Madison's burp. Madison then tried to reach for Ryne. "I think she wants her mama." He said.

"Alright, here you go." He said as he handed the baby to Ryne.

Ryne gratefully took Madison in his arms. As soon as he did, Madison fell asleep instantly.

"Well she seems comfortable with you." He said as he held Ryne close to him.

"She's a daddy's girl. More specifically me." Ryne teased as he gave Jerned a kiss on his cheek.

"Well that's gonna be confusing if someone tells her about having two fathers." Jerned said in mock concern before smiling and kissing Ryne back.

"Then she's a mama's girl. And she can stay with me." Ryne said as Mafison yawned cutely.

(Want to skip to 4 years in the future?)

**Sure. **

Jerned smiled and kissed Ryne and Madison before going off to attend to his duties.

4 years passed and the quadruplets had matured greatly. Ryne knew he wasn't in the mood to get pregnant ever again, remembering the pain, but now he was feeling in need of Jerned's touch.

Jerned was at the training room with Shiina, father and son ran after each other each with a sabre as they practiced swordsmanship. Despite wanting Ryne, he knew he must respect his spouse's wishes , and so he spends as much time as possible with his son.

Shiina held his training sabre up before trying to hit Jerned. "Do you think I can have my own sword daddy?" Shiina asked.

Jerned blocked his son's strike, "When you're at least eighteen, but don't tell your mother." He said with a little grin as he helped his son fix his form.

Shiina smiled as his father told him. Ryne entered the room and went to them. "Is training going well?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM