Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221)

In the morning Sam and Sean awake. What should we have to do next? Sam asked Sean.

Let's try to find our classmates, Sam.

OK. Go out of the cave . And try to find our classmates but How we find our classmates and now I feel hungry I think we must find the food first. (Is we meet our classmates?)

(Yes.) Look, Sam. I found them.

Wow It's amazing. Sam and Sean walk to group of classmates. They are worried about us.

Sam. Do you think it's strange that their acting like we're not pregnant? Sean whispered.

Yeah I feel its too Why they look strange. Is they know something about us?

I don't know, but let's go along with it.

OK. Sam and Sean go with their classmates. What is the next plan? Sam asked Sean and his classmates.

We're going to see the Amazon River.

OK, For Amazon river tour We used ship. Sean I'm so tired I think I have to take a nap. Sam tell Sean

Go ahead, Sam.

Sam come to living room He fall to sleep and wake up in the night.

Sam, you OK?

I'm just worried about our belly I don't know what I have to do (What is the next plot?)

(I don't know.)

Is you want Sam and Sean are only friend or more than friend?. When you want to labor and How ?

Sean and Sam more than friends and give birth through the ass.

If you agree I will back rp to Sean and Sam in the cave. And make them more than friend and having sex between pregnant. And the babies are not spirits but they are babies of Sean and Sam. they is spirit gift. Are you agree?

I agree.

Sean and Sam waddled to the cave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM