(Closed with SeanWoods221.)

Nathan had never felt another man ontop of him but the feeling was so goddamn good that he did not refuse. He had moaned loudly, not caring if any neighbors heard their making of such passionate love.

"You like this?" Kyle asked as he thrusted harder and faster.

Nathan had breathed out his response breathlessly, moaning as if he were a bitch in heat. He had arched his back from the mattress of the bed, breathing harder as pleasure caused him to by how extreme it was.

"Nathan, I'm gonna cum." Kyle moaned and thrusted as fast and as hard as he could.

Nathan had smirked, moaning in pleasure with each passionate thrust inside of him. He had bitten his lower lip as the lust had overcome her.

Kyle came hard in Nathan.

Nathan had gasped, gripping the covers of the bed that he was laying upon. "That was amazing Kyle."

"Yes, it was." Kyle panted as he rubbed Nathan's belly.

Nathan had relaxed, sighing with delight at his swollen belly was being rubbed by Kyle.

"Nathan." Kyle said. "I've always had feelings for you."

Nathan had blushed at his friend's words. Honestly he had felt the same attraction toward Kyle. "I have had feelings for you as well Kyle." He had smiled softly while looking up into his handsome eyes.

Kyle leaned in and kissed Nathan again.

Nathan had smirked as his lips were kissed once more by his friend. He had deepened the kiss, wanting to be by his friend forever and all of eternity.

"I love you so much, Nate." Kyle moaned.

"I love you too Kyle." He had smiled, speaking with lust in his voice.

They soon fell asleep.

Nathan had slept soundly next to his beloved He had wanted this to last forever.

Morning came. Kyle got up to take a shower.

Nathan had gotten up and had to use the bathroom. He had felt relieved after that.

Kyle had just got out of the shower. "Morning, Nate."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM