(Closed with SeanWoods221.)

"Morning Kyle." Nathan had said, smiling at the sight of his handsome husband. He found himself breathless as he had stared at his muscular chest and flawless body.

"Like what you see, Nate?" Kyle asked lustfully.

Nathan licked his lips, smirking while he had stared at Kyle also lustfully. "Oh yes Kyle. I do."

Kyle walked over to Nathan and rubbed his belly.

Nathan had moaned gently, feeling his swollen stomach being rubbed by his friend who was his lover now.

"What do you wanna do today?" Kyle asked as he continued to rub Nathan's belly.

"I am up for anything love." Nathan said as he had purred with a moan as his stomach was being rubbed by his beloved friend.

"How about a night club?" Kyle replied.

Nathan had smiled, nodding his head at the idea that his friend had spoken of. "A nightclub sounds fun. Let's do it."

"We need to find some clothes to fit you." Kyle said as he put his jeans on.

Nathan nodded, feeling as though he could do anything with his lover by his side.

"Here. Put this on." Kyle said as he tossed a kimono to Nathan.

Nathan had did as he was told, putting the kimono on to hide his stomach from any curious eyes.

"OK. Ready to go, Nathan?" Kyle asked as they were about to leave the hotel.

Nathan nodded along with a smile of approval to his lover's question. "Yes. I am ready."

They called a taxi and it took them to the night club. "I've always wanted to dance with you Nate." Kyle said.

Nathan had blushed, beginning to grind on Kyle. He had smiled, swaying to the music that was playing.

Kyle loved the feel of Nathan's ass grinding against his crotch. While they were dancing, Kyle started to untie the bow that held Nathan's kimono pants on.

Nathan moaned softly, continuing to dance against his beloved friend sensually. He had bitten his lower lip as he had felt his friend untying his kimono pants.

Nathan's pants feel to the floor but Kyle kept Nathan's top on. Kyle rubbed Nathan's belly and cupped his breasts as the continued to dance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM