Merman Rp (Closed) (NSFW)

"I will stay with you. I found you two and rescued you, which means I have the rights to say where your to stay with." Alex explained.

Jason nodded, "When we can start to have more babies for you? I don't want your family to die out."

Kino nods and smiles "i would enjoy haveing your babies again its was a wounderful feeling" his oldest baby swims to his hand and grabs kinos pointer finger

Alex nodded, "Let's get you two to your new home, and we can talk about having more of our children." Alex saying an incantation made two small blue sticks come out of nowhere, handing them to Kino and Jason, "Put these in your mouths. They will allow you to breathe under water until we get into your house."

Jason nodded placing it in his mouth, able to breathe into it, nodding that he was ready.

Kino put the stick in his mouth and nods, ready to go. he gets into the water careful of the others

Jason got into the water as well as Alex got in between them taking their arms, taking them into the water swimming down deep. They were amazed as a whole city appeared, before noticing this glass house. Alex swam them underneath it before pulling them up. The house was dry and had plenty of air, while this one section in the floor had benches in the water. Jason got up onto the floor looking around.

"This is amazing."

Kino smiles very impressed"its amazing thanks for letting us stay Alex"

Alex smiled, "Thank you for helping my family. I have always been afraid us mermaids and mermen would die off and no one would ever see us again. But now with you two living here with me, we can have the population grow."

James smiled, "I had a nightmare that I watched all them die. I don't want that to happen to our children, to your people." James stared at their children swimming outside the house.

Kino smiles "we will make sure mermaids and mermen have meny more kids" he watchs the kids. happy to be here and getting to stay by the kids.

Alex nodded, "I'll go get you two enough food to last a while. Then you two can rest up and we'll talk when you awaken."

Kino sits down and smiles "sounds good" he starts thinking about redecorating the room and how to get a cozy place here.

Jason looked around smiling, knowing he was going to love it here.

Kino smiles and looks for a bed or something like it. he loves this place. its beautiful and amazing. he just can't imagine living elsewhere.

Jason watched Alex go for food before helping Kino look for a bed, before they found two, "They look so comfy."

Kino smiles and lays down on a bed. "cool and they feel nice." he closes his eyes.

Jason nods laying down feeling his eyes close quickly, not knowing he was so tired.

Kino smiles and rests for a while. not even realizeing he fell asleep he dreams of being bred by alex.

((Idea, what if there is one evil merman that had been banished but came back, and finds the two humans there, and decides he wants to breed with them to make evil babies))

Jason watches Alex playing with their children in the water, hoping that happiness would always be around.

(that sounds fun)

kino wakes up after a while and streaches. a little upset it was just a dream but seeing alex playing with the kids made it all better.

Alex smiles that they were awake, "I'm glad you two are awake. It seems I must go further away to get the food I thought I could find. The children are going to stay with the other children to play until I get back. I must warn you, don't come near the water unless you have to."

Jason nodded, "Just hurry back, I have some bad feeling."

Kino smiles "thanks Alex." he stands by Jason "What kind of a bad feeling do you have?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM