The Cam Couple [extremely nsfw, closed]

[This is basically just a kink fest. Just know that if you decide to stalk the rp. Don't post unless you're shooshoo]

Adrien and Bren had been together for a long time, by their culture's standards -- this month marked their first year together, and yet, they'd had no children yet. They had a good reason, in their defense; they had little money, and unless they planned on dumping the babies in an orphanage after they were born (which Adrien wouldn't do), there was no way they could afford to have them.

That was, until Adrien got a rather bright idea. They waited for a few weeks, making some calls and arrangements, before he sprung the question onto their partner. It wouldn't be anything taboo, considering what the people in their culture did for a living, but it was certainly strange.

"Hey babe," they started to say. "I was thinking about our -- lack of money -- and thought we could do something about it. You wanna hear it?"

Bren crossed their legs, looking at their partner. They knew Adrien had something up their sleeve. They weren't as crafty as they thought they were. Bren tapped their lips, looking thoughtful.

"Depends. I am not doing anything illegal. And before you protest, remember that we met when you were running from the police because you stole underwear. And it was hideous underwear too."

Adrien put their hands up in defense, grimacing. "Hey, hey, c'mon, that was one time babe. And I did the time for that crime." 50 hours of community service, to be exact. Sweeping horse shit out of a stall hadn't exactly been their idea of a great summer job, but hey. That's life.

"Anyway, what I wanna do is totally legal." Leaning in closer, they grinned at their partner. "We'll have sex, on cam. The two of us."

Bren's smile widened and they leaned in as well, smirking. "I get to top."

They pulled Adrien into a kiss, sucking on their tongue and pulling them close. If there was one thing Bren really loved, it was sex. And sex with Adrien was fantastic. Sex with Adrien on camera was such a fucking turn on that Bren never would have realized if Adrien hadn't brought it up. And they were right. It was legal.

"Okay," Bren pulled back. "I get to top first. We're going to go for it big time."

"Hell yeah we are!" Adrien nearly trembled with excitement when Bren parted from them, the taste of their lips alone like a shot of ecstasy. They didn't mind that Bren wanted to top, of course they wanted to top. They were the more dominant of the two.

"I've already got the site all set up. Y'know my friend, Gerald, the computer geek? Turns out he's big into this business. People love to see people like us gettin' it on."
Not that that was surprising. It wasn't often that you saw a couple together who both had two functioning sets of genitals and sex organs like they did. "So we can start whenever we want."

"I have to prep," Bren said, gesturing at their body. "I haven't shaved my legs at all this week and do you think I should keep the beard?"

Bren touched their close-cropped beard, unsure what was the best thing to do. They ran their hand through their hair, frowning a bit. "Is my weave okay?"

It was one thing to have sex with Adrien and not look amazing. Adrien didn't care what they looked like. But having sex on camera without looking perfect - that sure as hell wasn't happening.

"Oh yeah, definitely keep the beard." Adrien preferred to be hairless, themselves, but Bren looked really good with it. They examined their hair closely, then nodded. "Your head looks fine, babe. Nothin' bad there."

"Y'know, some people like hairier models," Adrien said simply. "Just a thought."

"Well *I* don't like it on me. You know I love it on you, but it annoys me," Bren said, cupping Adrien's smooth cheek. "So do you want to do this tonight? Or should we just practice first?"

Bren licked their lips, one hand dropping to Adrien's ass, squeezing. "You know I love to practice."

Adrien's cock twitched in respond to the touches, but to be frank, they'd been hard for quite some time now. This only encouraged it, and they pressed up against Bren, cock digging into their hip as they did.

"Oh, yeah. We wanna make sure we're ready for our audience, right babe?"

Bren unbuckled Adrien's jeans, drawing out their cock. Adrien groaned against Bren's mouth as Bren began to stroke them.

"How do you want it?" asked Bren, licking at Adrien's jaw. "You want it in your ass or pussy? Or do you want me to eat you out before I fuck you?"

Both options sounded pretty good right now to Adrien, and even though they liked Bren's hands right where they were -- on their cock -- they wanted more.

"Eat me out," he replied in a breathless whisper.

Bren grinned at them wickedly, tugging Adrien onto the couch. Bren grabbed their jeans and tugged them off, boxers following. "Get comfy. I'm going to make you scream."

Bren ducked their head, spreading the folds of Adrien's pussy. "You're already so wet for me. I don't know what I want to lick more - your beautiful pussy or your big cock. What should I do?"

Bren teased the lips of Adrien's pussy, looking up at them with wide eyes.

Adrien was still trembling in excitement, squeaking and squealing despite themselves when Bren started to touch them. "God," they murmured, tilting their head down to look at Bren. No matter what they did, they were going to love it.

"The -- pussy -- make me scream, Bren."

Bren didn't answer with words, instead lowering their head and licking a long stripe from bottom to top of Adrien's pussy, sucking their clit into their mouth. Bren loved eating someone out and over the last year they had learned how to do it so Adrien would lose it in pleasure. They brought a hand up to stroke Adrien's cock at the same time, knowing that would drive them crazy.

Bren's own cock was pressing against their tights and Bren dropped a hand to free it.

"Ah ha -- ah!" It felt so good already, Adrien feared that they might finish too fast. They wanted this to be drawn out, but at the same time, they shifted their hips to try to push further into Bren's mouth. "Oh -- God yes, harder, c'mon!"

Bren licked and sucked at Adrien's pussy, pressing their tongue inside to taste Adrien's sweet slick. They moaned lowly as Adrien grabbed their hair, riding their mouth and tongue. It didn't take Adrien long to come, clenching around Bren's tongue as they shuddered with orgasm.

Bren moved to suck on Adrien's cock briefly before looking up. "Pussy or ass?"

Their orgasm was brilliant, feeling like every part of their body had gone numb except the most sensitive of places. Aiden's clit throbbed at the torture it had received, but Aiden wasn't done yet.

"Ass," he responded when he could breathe again, pulling his knees up in anticipation.

Bren slapped Adrien's thigh before getting to their feet and stripping off their dress and tights. They dropped a hand to play with their cock, stroking lightly.

"I'll go get lube," Bren said, hurrying into the bedroom. They found the lube, disappointed to realize they were almost out. They mentally added that to the list of things that needed to be done before they had sex on camera.

They returned to find Adrien stroking their cock, the head glistening with pre come.

"Oh no," Bren pulled Adrien's hand off their cock. "No touching. You're going to come on my cock."

Adrien whined pitifully as their hand was forced off, but reminded themselves that better things were to come. And bigger things -- much bigger things.

"Well, what are you waiting for, then?" They pulled their knees up a bit more, revealing more of their ass. "Get your cock in there."

Bren slicked up their fingers, pressing one in without any preamble. They fucked enough that neither of them needed much in the way of prep. That didn't mean Bren wasn't going to tease a little.

"Maybe I should just use my fingers." They pressed in another, bumping both against Adrien's prostate and massaging it firmly. "I could just do this for awhile."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM