Penis birth (closed with SeanWoods221)

Bella is a 35 year old single woman who isn't able to have children of her own. After trying for over a year, she finally talked to her friend who graciously offered to conceive and birth a child for her. During the pregnancy, Bella took a class and got a midwife certificate so she could deliver the baby when it was time.

(So basically I need your name, age, how we know each other, and stuff about the pregnancy. We can do multiples if you want.)

Sean is a 23 year old man who knew Bella for years. He ad accepted to give birth to the new midwife's babies. Sean came to Bella's house and rang her doorbell.

Bella answered the door with a smile "Hi Sean. How are you feeling?"

"Good, Bella." Sean smiled back. "I'm really happy to help you out."

"Me too. I cannot wait for my babies to get here. How much longer do we have?" Bella asked excitedly 

"A few more months." Sean replied as he rubbed his massive bulge in his pants. Sean groaned as the babies kicked in his testicles.

"Well, I am ready whenever they are. Did you find out how many there are? I need to start the nursery"

"They said I'm having two." Sean replied as he massaged his massive nuts.

"Amazing! Oh this is taking too long. I can't wait!" Bella cried happily as she started planning the nursery

Sean was glad to see Bella happy. He sat on the couch and rubbed his massive nuts. "Can't wait to see you two." Sean smiled.

Bella begins the nursery. Not stopping until it was done. She then began on the birthing room for when Sean goes into labor.

Sean got up to see Bella. He found her in the birthing room.

"What do you think? " she asked as the room was finished 

Sean looked around. "Looks real good." Sean replied.

"Good" Bella smiled

"Can I tell you something, Bella?" Sean asked as he held Bella's hand.

"What is it Sean?" 

Sean blushed. "I love you, Bella. I fell in love with you ever since I got pregnant." he replied.

Bella blushed as well. "Sean, I love you too!"

Sean pulled Bella into a passionate kiss.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM