Merman Rp (Closed) (NSFW)

"By time he gets back, I'll be gone along with my babies." Eric grinned evily.

Jason reaches out grabbing onto Kino's hand, squeezing it as a contraction went through him, the first baby coming out head first, "Ooohhh....aaahhh!!!!"

Kino groans and holds onto Jasons hand. his stomach finally stops growing. "I can...errgghh.....tell why...they banished you..aahhh."

"Yes, I always wanted children, but I made sure they were huge." Eric laughed evily.

"Aaahhh!!!" Jason bared down pushing hard as he could feeling the head pushing against his opening.

Kino glares "your going to kill us like this!" he pants as the contractions start

Eric shook his head, "No, your survive, I'll make sure of that."

Jason groaned pushing starting to feel the head crowning before he stopped pushing, feeling it slide back in.

((Question, do we want Alex to come back before the kids are born or after??))

(before just for fun)
kino groans as the tail gets ready to slide out

Jason bares down screaming as the head was crowning, "It's tooo big!!!"

Suddenly Alex came up behind Eric throwing him in the water, "What the hell do you think your doing!!!"

Kino is happy to hear Alex voice and embarrassed slightly. he groans in pain as the tail is pushed out. "A-alex!?"

"Ah, the hero has returned. It's wasn't fair to keep these two for yourself, so I decided to have some fun." laughed Erik.

Alex looked past to Kino and Jason who were in great pain, "Don't worry, I'll help you in just a moment. As for you, your going be taken away and not get back." Alex swam into the water speaking in a code to summon all the other mermen.

Jason smiled glad that Alex was there but couldn't help try to push the baby out, "Please help us..."

Kino groans in pain as the hips get stuck "he is keeping us to himself cus thats how we want it."

Jason watched in amazement as ten mermen came dragging Eric away. Jason groaned gripping his stomach the head crowning halfway.

Alex swam over to them, "Don't you two worry I'm here to help."

Kino nods breathlessly as more contractions go through him but the baby is stuck at the hips.

Alex moves over to Jason but he shakes his head, "Help Kino first....ooohhh!!!" Jason bares down the head sliding out some.

Alex comes over to Kino, grabbing the tail, "When you push I'm going pull alright, now push!!!"

Kino grits his teeth and pushes like his life depends on it. he clings to the floor as the tail starts to come out slowly.

"That's it, come on a little bit more." Alex pulls slowly on the tail feeling it coming loose.

Jason pants through contractions, before having to push, "Aahhh!!" Jason screams arching his back as the head finally comes out.

Kino "G-good...nnnrrrggghh" the tail finaly slips out. kino relaxes a little bit "T-thanks A-alex"

"Your welcome, the rest should come out easy now." Alex states moving over to Jason noticing the head out, as Jason was trying to push.

"It won't come...help...aahhh!!" Jason bares down hard the shoulder's not coming. Alex grabbed a hold pulling gently.

Kino watches Jason worried as the arms of his baby slides out the tail starts to move slowly ."You'll make....aaahhh..it Jason"

Alex started to pull as Jason pushed, the baby shoulders coming out.

Alex sighs, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you two alone."

Kino looks at Alex as the shoulders squeeze out "Y-you...nnnrrrggghhh...didn't know what Eric would do. I-its not...ergghh...your fault"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM