The Ancient One (Closed with michime)

Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean woke up in a strange place and he saw that he was naked.

There was a chuckle in the darkness that echoed through the massive cave.  A strike of flint and a fire roared to life so the human could see. 

"You are mine now." 

Sean gasped at the sight. In front of him, was a dragon. "Are you really a dragon?" he asked.

The huge creature chuckled once allowing a bit of smoke to escape his snout.  "I'm much more than just a dragon.  I am the Dragon God."  He spread his wings the expanse filling the cave. 

"Why have you captured me?" Sean asked the Dragon God.

The god pulled his wings in settling them against the bone spikes along his back.  "Your scent reveals you're ready to be breed." 

Sean gasped in shock. "You're going to impregnate me?"

The god lowered his serpentine neck until his eyes were level with the human.  "Yes, you are the carrier for my brood." 

"Can you tell me you name?" Sean asked.

"Humans can't produce of my true name.  They called me Dumat at one time."  The dragon answered as he reached forward and surrounded the human.  "You will be a good mate." 

Sean then saw Dumat's two massive cocks and gasped.

Dumat chuckled again before he pulled the human closer.  "You're worried about taking them, aren't you?  Since they are much bigger than a human's cock."

"How are they gonna fit inside me?" Sean asked.

Dumat's tail whipped around and grabbed a glowing purple and blue ball the size of a basketball as he smirked.   "My tail can prep you somewhat but you will have to eat a magic seed."  He used his tail to toss the seed to Sean.  "After you eat that, your body will be able to expand." 

Sean ate the seed. "Now what?"

Dumat's tail came around his body so Sean could see the spade shaped tip.  "You'll take my tail until you're open enough to take both my cocks." 

"OK. I'm ready." Sean said.

"You're brave.  Most would run from this," Dumat admitted before the tip of his tail pressed against Sean's hole.  "I have to wonder how far down you will go.  Should we make a wager?" 

"What's the wager?" Sean asked.

"The wager is very simple.  If you don't take my tail down to this grey band, I get to keep you.  And if you take my tail to the band, you stay here." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM