The Ancient One (Closed with michime)

"OK. I accept." Sean said.

Dumat smirked or at least it looked like a smirk to the human.  He had what wanted; the man would be with him no matter what happened.  He rolled up the sides of the tip until it was a narrow tube.  Once he had it inside, he would flare it out.  He pushed it against Sean's hole a bit before it wiggled in.  He watched the human's reaction to the small quill like fibers that covered the tip. 

Sean groaned as he took Dumat's tail easily.

Dumat liked that he had such an open mate.  He pushed the entire tip into the human then unrolled the sides spreading him.  "Your insides are nice.  Warm and welcoming," he explained as he moved his tail up and down then left to right in a wave like motion pushing it upward. 

Sean moaned as Dumat moved his tail inside him.

"Do you like this?"  Dumat asked as he roughly thrust upward forcing the tip passed the second ring.  "Look down at your belly.  Tell me what you see." 

Sean looked down. "I see your tail making a bulge inside me."

"Yes it is," Dumat pressed one clawed hand against the bulge feeling the triangle tip through the skin.  He pulled his tail back a bit before he shoved more of it into the human hard enough to lift Sean off his feet.  "What do you think of all this?"

"It feels good." Sean moaned.

Dumat wanted to have a bit of fun with his human.  He reached into his hoard and found a strange looking mushroom.  He easily crushed the green, fuzzy thing into a powder then blew the remains into Sean's face.  "Don't worry.  It won't kill you."  He smiled before the grey band disappeared then reappeared further down his tail.  He lifted Sean up forcing the human to take more of his tail.  "Spreading you is so much fun.  You're so open."

"Fuck me now, please." Sean moaned.

Dumat ripped his tail out of Sean.  "Look at your hole.  So wide.  I don't know if it will ever close." 

Sean moaned when Dumat took his tail out of him.

Dumat moved so his two cocks could be seen.  "Get on your hands and knees with your ass high in the air.  You're going to take my cocks now." 

Sean did as he was told. "Ready."

Dumat lined up his twin cocks to Sean's hole then pressed the two tips inside. 

Sean moaned loudly.

Dumat placed his hands on Sean's shoulder to keep the man in place as he pressed forward.  He watched as his cocks spread Sean's hole. 

Sean moaned even louder.

"How do my cocks feel inside your ass?"  Dumat asked as he pulled Sean down his lengths until Sean's ass touched his hips. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM