Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime)

A subtle notion of suspecting Will was crushed under the prospect of post-fucking feeding. He got cock, he got a relationship that he enjoyed, and he got food that he didn't feel guilty taking since he made the money. "Mint chocolate chip, red velvet, mocha, cookies and cream, french vanilla, cinnamon, butterscotch..." Steve stopped daydreaming to realize how demanding he sounded. "N-Not all at once or anything, just for example."

Steve rebounded from his own awkwardness by getting a lecherous handful of Will's surprisingly firm and hand-filling bottom. "If I had to pick, then mint chocolate chip. That'd be nice. By God, you're gonna turn me into a mountain of baby belly, buddy."

"But you'll be such a fucking hot mountain ofbaby belly," Will answered as he kissed said belly. "I like you this way, so soft looking. Makes your face look young too. Not too young but just enough to be a bit naive about the harsh reality of the world."

He slowly got up then moved to the kitchen. "I was serious about knocking down the wall if you want." He explained as he got everything out to make the shakes. "Make this space ours and use the other fr whatever we want."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, that sounds good." Steve was distracted with whatever that weird shit was while they fucked. But having a little more space to both of them would make it feel more open. Especially as he got bigger. And boy howdy, did he feel that he was going to get bigger. "I wouldn't know what to do with the other room. Not saying I don't want to make a decision; I'm just not sure yet."

Cum slowly dripping from his rear reminded him that they had both done what his viewers had creamed themselves over and more. They'd have no problem making them happy in the future. Especially if he looked...younger, was it? He supposed his face was fuller. Having everything look rounder and thicker mostly made him look bearish, but it made sense that he wouldn't seem too old with pregnancy shaping his body just so. Well, whatever. If his fans liked it, then that was what mattered most.

Will brought Steve his milkshake only this time he used a very tall and fat mug.  The green ice cream with chocolate chips filled the glass to the very top but Will knew there wouldn't be any left at all.

"You look a bit distracted," he commented as he said down on the bed next to Steve.  He reached out and gently brushed his hand over the massive belly.  "Do you want to talk?"  He asked with a slight tilt of his head.  "We can discuss the renovations if you want, or just talk about what you want." 

"Huh. We do the same thing." Steve tilted his head in lighthearted mockery. "When I get a little too confused, I tilt my head like a dog. Although I'm not as cute as one. I shit less, though. It all balances out."

God, Steve, focus. "I guess I am distracted...good catch." He patted his stomach before reaching for the generously filled mug. "I couldn't say why, really. Maybe something crossed my mind while we...erm, fucked." It would all sink in and he'd be fine with it eventually, but the raw prospect of having sex with his landlord was still making him reel a bit. "But I don't remember anything. Mostly I'm just thinking of how much more fun streams will be with you there. N-Not that you have to come to all of them, of course. But I kinda like the idea of you showing me off to them, rather than leaving them wondering how you and I are together."

He looked into the mug. It was already half empty. "'Sugar daddy'...I guess I'm the sugar and you're the daddy. That's the only way it works. But I dunno if you like being called that for real...Nah, I really don't. You got a pet name you like?"

"Oh I think you're cuter than some dog breeds," he teased before he brushed his hand over Steve's cheek.  "Maybe not a Golden Cocker Retriever but I would rather you give me puppy dog eyes.  I can do this," he leaned forward, kissed Steve's lips, then nicked his nose before he leaned back, "and not have to worry about teeth." 

"I don't 'sugar daddy' at all.  Makes met think of the Fifty Shades book.  I want something a bit more romantic with a bit of authority.  We'll come up with something."  He thought about what Steve said, how something crossed his mind when they fucked.  "Was my dick so good that it made you think of something incredible?  Maybe we should do it again so you could remember." 

Will looked at Steve's half empty glass.  "I'll get you another one.  Same favor?" 

"Sure, keep 'em coming, barkeep," joked Steve dryly. He wouldn't be having alcohol for...well, maybe not ever again. But sugar was in great supply, and that would do just as well. "And your dick is fucking great, man, no doubt about it!"

He pondered what might have happened as he kept eating. It wasn't 'incredible', it was literally incredible. Whatever it was, he couldn't accept it, and it just faded away. Maybe that was for the best. But if he remembered, then he would let Will know, certainly. He trusted him more than anyone. And he was getting fed by him. Yeah, he could open up about little secrets to him and let Will have his way with him; it was fair for the cozy existence he now had.

He felt his food-packed stomach churn a bit, but he maneuvered himself so he could stand up. He felt noticeably heavier. It had to be true, after all. He was pregnant with yet another child, thanks to Will just happening to get horny just a moment ago. Something was definitely peculiar about him, but that wasn't enough to start swallowing even more impossible ideas. He already swallowed plates and plates of food, and was ready to swallow cock and semen at a moment's notice: Steve just wanted to let that be his world, if only for now.

"I'll make you every flavor I have," Will smiled as he got up to make another milkshake.  "I'm sure you'll find the perfect one that you'll want to have every day.  "Glad you liked my dick.  I have to say, I liked your ass a lot.  I would love to have it again but that's left up to you."  He wasn't about to force himself into the man. 

"You can tell me anything," Will stated as he scooped vanilla ice cream into the mug, "and you can ask me anything.  I won't lie to you."  He wanted Steve to know about him but he wouldn't offer any information about himself.  That's not the way he worked. 

"Huh. Okay." Steve pondered what to talk about as his lover was getting ready to spoil him even more. Anything, and it wouldn't be a lie...he could ask whatever he wanted...!

"Fuck, Marry, Kill: Bill Gates, Joan of Arc, and the Fonz."

"Marry Bill Gates becuase of his work. Kill Joan because she's already dead so it makes no difference. Fuck the Fonz because he's very fuckable." Will answered with a wide grin.

He pour some thick syrup over the ice cream. "Caramel." He explained when he caught Steve's look. He liked the sight of Steve's new, bigger belly. "The next one will be butterscotch."

"Good choices," commended Steve. "I would have said kill Joan because her presence creates a catastrophic anachronism that demands her martyrdom to be corrected. Tragic, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, as she herself said. I think. Maybe."

Steve wondered why he was in the mood for cracking jokes. Honestly, he felt a little nervous rather than just silly. Maybe there were questions he just didn't want to ask. Or maybe the sugar was getting to him. "I think you should cut me off after that one, actually."

He interrogated witnesses who were afraid to realize what they knew, before. It was frustrating, but he found that putting the situation in perspective helped loosen their lips. So he needed a new perspective...maybe he could start by just asking a more serious question.

"Did you know I was pregnant when you first saw me?" It was bothering him, to be honest. The old man wasn't all he seemed, so he had to throw out all assumptions.

"Remember when I told you about the pregnantman myth?". Heasked as he blended the icecream and caramel together. "It's not 100% a myth. There was a mna that angered an ancient goddess so much that she cursed him to bear unwanted children. Hw was kept.in a cave until it was time to birth then he was chained in front of the goddess' temple until he delivered that round of babes."

Steve felt his hair stand on end, but it did explain how Will figured things out so well. What the shit did that guy do to get a punishment like that?

He looked to his own growing stomach. Maybe he pissed off someone upstairs, who even knew. It at least made him feel like he wasn't crazy. Sort of. In the sense that this whole situation was crazy, and he was sane by comparison.

Sort of.

"Huh. Okay." Steve cupped his own chin. "And how do you know about that, exactly?"

Will let out a soft sigh before he finished Steve's milkshake, poured it into the mug, then brought it to Steve.  "The goddess wasn't the trusting type.  He assigned one of her priests to guard this man and make sure no one dared to free him from his confinement.  He watched the man while his body grew with the babes and he was in charge of being the man out when it was time." 

He glanced down at Steve's growing stomach.  "The priest was in charge of keeping the man alive.  Feeding, bathing, handling the needs the goddess saw fit." 

Cold sweat ran down his back. For some reason, it felt like Will was talking about Steve with that tone of voice. It was impossible, of course, but some irrational urge to withdraw started niggling at the back of his mind.

"Alright..." Steve comforted himself with a long drink of the caramel milkshake. "So what, are you related to that priest or something? Do dirty talk and fat cocks run in the family?"

Will placed both his hands on Steve's massive belly.  "Related in the most firm definition of the word."  He sighed before he looked up at Steve's face. 

"And dirty talk wasn't something I did until I met you.  I can give directions on how to perform certain tasks but real dirty talk?  Not my expertise."  He shrugged his shoulders.  "My entire family has been blessed that area."

"You must have figured something out, then, cuz you did pretty good back there," complimented Steve. It was the only thing he could find to say after the vagueness of Will's answer. He hadn't even heard of a 'firm' definition, for one thing. No one but Will even talked like that. Was it even worth pressing for details, besides?

But if it made Will happy to touch and rub his stomach as it grew, then that would hopefully be enough to turn around any odd conversation between them. Steve palmed his own soft chest. Growing tits wasn't his main ambition in life, but he had to admit they were fun. If you didn't have some jackass calling you 'bitch tits' the whole time, then playing with them just turned him on in an off-kilter way. Not that he ever called anyone that or anything...especially not when they insulted him for hanging around a gay bar. Nope.

...Steve decided to try the ice breaker approach for the next question. "When were you born? What's your birthday?"

Will took Steve's hand and interlaced their fingers together.  He sighed heavily before he finally answered.  "I have seen a great deal in my lifetime.  Old gods and goddesses forgotten and replaced.  I witnessed the rise and fall of cities that no one will ever find.  I'm very old, Steve.  According to the Gregorian calendar, I was born October 31st."  He smiled at that hoping Steve didn't jump up and run.

Once again, Steve had nothing to say. He wasn't about to just let that stand and go as if it were perfectly fucking normal to say shit like that, but what could he even say? He was a pregnant man. For the second time, no less. And he could get impregnated while still pregnant. And now his landlord was impossibly old, possibly immortal. It wasn't like fantasy books and comics coming to life; it was like a test to see the kind of things he could experience and encounter until his mind caved in.

He had no reaction. The impossibility of it all rendered him without any emotion about it.

"A Halloween baby, huh? Does that mean you can refuse trick-or-treaters with impunity?" He squeezed Will's warm hand in his and tried to smile, but it came off a bit too wry.

"I happen to like Trick or Treaters," Will admitted trying to give a smile of his own but it was a tired, worn one and not one of joy or teasing.  "I count how many sheet ghosts I get each year.  The numbers have greatly decreased." 

He eased the ice cream out of Steve's hand then placed in out of the way for a minute.  "We are quite the impossible pair.  You being pregnant and me being me.  It's a lot to take in.  Do you need anything?  Time?  Someone to speak with?" 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM