Closed Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite)
Beck looked around for cleaning supplies, eventually grabbing a broom and taking to sweeping the place up. He knew he could never work with a dirty environment and he was a bit of a clean freak too. Some people told him it was an obnoxious habit but they were also the first ones the praise him on how orderly and nice he kept everything. Beck sweeper up leftover bits of material and dust and dirt, pausing when he got everything into a pile. He let the dust pan fall to the floor and was thinking of a way to not have to bend down to hold it steady before he heard a loud voice. Nori's voice. Was she talking to someone? He peeked around the ship okay to find another one of Nori's kind standing there, looking confused as ever and talking back in her language explaining just why he was up. Beck frowned before he slunk back behind some kind of equipment cabinet, hoping it would hide him a bit.
Nori knew that Tioni had the largest affections towards her, but he was a colleague and she had other things to worry about other than a romantic relationship. She did show Beck affections that a mate would, but that was only natural instinct towards the carrier of her eggs and in addition the fact that they were stuck together through thick and thin.

"You didn't have to get me anything-"She started and he shook his head quickly with a small nervous smile,"No, I know, I wanted to. You've been working hard on...whatever it is you're doing."He looked up slightly at the unfinished ship, tilting his head slightly and coming over towards it, placing the food bag down on the nearest table. Noticing the broom and pile of dust,"Doing some cleaning?"He asked and she scratched the back of her head,"Yeah... It's getting a bit dingy in here, I thought I should clean up-"She began kneeling to sweep the dirt onto the pan, he nodded slightly as he watched her then looked to the ship again,"This is pretty amazing, Nori."He said and she smiled slightly, tossing the trash out and looking towards the cabinet slightly, noticing it was cracked. She stepped towards it slowly to go and close it, though the male alien saw her and laughed softly,"Hiding something?"He asked,"You know...you never really told me why you needed my help."He mentioned and she snorted,"Did I have to-?"She was about to say before she was kissed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck listened to the pair talk, brows furrowing as he tried to figure out what they were saying. It was a good thing that Nori could speak his language otherwise he wasn't so sure they would've made it this far, honestly. Language barriers could prove to be a challenge to work through, but this was more like another planet language barrier. He couldn't tell if Nori or the other of her kind were upset or content or what, or even what they were discussing, but instead of trying to unravel it all he kept his spot peeked slightly around the cabinet, watching the two with a wary expression and ducking down when they moved closer. They continued talking and Beck continued watching and maybe if he was better at picking up on hints he would have intervened sooner but he didn't, and he was surprised when the other male kissed Nori. Beck wanted to say something to him, to tell him to bugger off and go find someone else but be didn't, not wanting to ruin his and Nori's chances at getting out of here somewhat undetectable.

But his luck had another thing in mind when his hand slipped on the cabinet and caused a tray of various tools to clang loudly against the ground. Beck jumped away from the heavy tools and into the line of sight of Nori and her friend. He glanced cheekily between them and the tools before shrugging. "Uh... Oops?"
Tioni pulled away, Nori looked shocked as she looked at the male Shangleshi then glanced back at the human, her cheeks dark as she covered her mouth slightly. The male looked at the human then her again, almost frightened, just as she looked when she first met Beck. She grabbed his hands gently and squeezed,"Tioni, this is Be-ck."She said, turning to look at the human with the male at her side, who only stared in reply,"It has a name?"He asked and she snorted, nodding and letting go of his hand,"Of course he does."She nodded and sighed, looking at Beck now and speaking English,"Clumsy human. You blew our cover."She poked him and pinched is sides, before looking to the other alien again,"Now you know why I've been so secretive lately, Tioni. I had to protect them."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He only understood his name when he heard Nori speak. Was that a bad idea? To be giving out his name like that? Should they even trust this guy? What if he turned them into the government - or even worse, turned Beck into the government and took Nori all for himself. It made his blood boil just to think about but maybe... those were just his roller coaster hormones speaking through him. "Yeah but you let this chip eating kid kiss you," he scoffed. "You've really got a thing for pinching." He looked to the one named Tioni, giving him a look behind Nori that clearly meant to back off. He was in a bit of a fussy mood but what could you do? He was carrying a bunch of alien eggs, of course Beck was going to be irritable. "He's not going to tell on us, is he?"
" 'Chip eating?'"She laughed softly and shook her head,"Some insult."She sighed and looked between them, Tioni didn't look like he was going to bail, but he did look conflicted still as he stared at the human. Then looked to Nori as she spoke,"He's nice. Just grumpy right now."She said and he took a moment before nodding silently then looking back at him, she took a breath,"Be-ck, no need to be jealous. Alright? It was nothing."She patted his belly and shook her head, looking back at him,"No. He won't."She said in English, then switched, crossing her arms lightly,"Promise me you won't tell."She said and he nodded quickly almost instantaneous,"Of course, Nori. Anything."He bit his lip, scratching at the back of his head and shifting from foot to foot,"I guess I should bring more food then?"He asked and she grinned, nodding and laughing as she hugged him,"Yes. Come. I'll show you what he likes."She said and started leading him out of the basement room, looking back at the human,"We'll be back."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It wasn't meant as an insult," Beck laughed and shook his head. "I'm too worried I'd make him cry if I actually put effort into insulting him." He looked between Nori and then Tioni and then back at Nori again, a questioning expression coming over his slightly tired features. "It's nothing? Uh-huh... I'm sure lover boy here has something to say." He looked to Tioni, expecting him to suddenly blurt out something in English, but that didn't happen at all. He rubbed at his face and stifled a yawn. He wasn't so convinced the guy would keep his mouth shut but if Nori trusted him and said he would then Beck had to trust her and pray that the other didn't reveal anything. It would jeopardize a lot of things, including his only possible way back home. Beck chewed his tongue and nodded. "Okay." He watched the pair leave and then proceeded to shuffle over to the nearest chair, sitting down and turning his gaze up towards the rocket. He couldn't wait for this thing to be finished.
It didn't take them too long to get back to the storage room where the human was resting, they had brought more food this time. Most of it was for Beck, though the stuff Tioni had brought for Nori earlier was still on their mind as well as a tray for the male alien now. As they took a seat with Beck in the same corner, seeming to have a small conversation amongst themselves in Shangleshi for a moment. Before Tioni looked to Beck and stared for a moment before asking something, Nori looked at him then the human,"He asked you, 'are you comfortable? Would you rather have a real bed upstairs?'"She translated and the male alien watched the transaction, trying to get on the humans good side since he seemed closer to Nori than he ever had been. Was Nori involved with this human other than just having him carry her eggs?
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When Nori and the other male came back with food, Beck gave them a look before taking some of the food they'd brought down with him. He couldn't have lost his appetite any faster than after having seen them kiss - or rather having seen Tioni kiss Nori - although he figured he should try to eat something less he be starving later and have to bug Nori about more food to eat. He heard them talking but didn't pay much attention to them, instead focusing on eating slowly, but when Nori spoke and told him what the other had asked, Beck shrugged a little. "I'll stay with Nori." He didn't mind his sleeping situation now and that comment might have come out as a bit more possessive than he'd intended but Beck was sure Nori would translate it into something not so harsh sounding. "I mean if there is an extra bed though... we could bring it down here."
Nori translated and Tioni nodded slightly,"I guess I get that."He said and bit at his lip, picking with his food and the female sat between the two of them quietly for a moment before reaching to rub Beck's belly. "We're just so used to each other, it'll be hard to separate us is all."She smiled up at the human then the male as she glanced to him, he tilted his head slightly,"Is he nesting?"He asked and she looked back to Beck,"No. He was sort of starting to at my home, but it's just hard now."She sighed and patted Beck's leg, squeezing it then translating again what the human had said, the male looking at them for a moment. Then nodding,"I do... But wouldn't it be much more trouble bringing it down, then just going up?"He asked and Nori translated again, shrugging and leaning her head on the humans knee as she sat at his feet. Tilting her head slightly to look up at him past his belly,"What do you think? Why not just go up to stay in the main house with Tioni?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was sort of funny, Beck felt like an absolute dog now. He ate a lot, could sleep all day if permitted, and he could easily fall asleep to belly rubs; his eyelids already felt heavy as Nori reached up to run her hand over his expansive stomach. If Tioni wasn't in the room he might have given in. When Nori asked if he wanted to just sleep upstairs where Tioni lived, Beck rubbed at his face tiredly but only offered a shrug. "Do you think it's safe?" he asked looking down at Nori. "What if those governors come again? I'll be easy access up there." And truth be told, Beck had no doubts that they'd make themselves known again. Whether or not they found him and Nori out would be the dependent factor. "It doesn't matter where I sleep, but if I sleep up there I'd like for you to at least be on the same floor as me," he said and glanced down at Nori.
Nori sighed softly and kissed the stretch mark covered underside of his wide belly,"You're right. Why leave our escape pod, huh?"She smiled a bit and leant up straight again,"I know. I know. We'll stay, okay?"She pat his leg again, going to stand up,"I'll help Tioni get the bed down here then. We'll sleep together, as always."She agreed and kissed his head, stroking his hair then moving to collect the empty trays of food,"Let's go."She said to the male Shangleshi,"We're bringing down the bed."She said and he noddedb looking slightly disappointed but not wanting to argue with her. Or the human either at the very most, as they went to leave the room once more. Leaving half filled covered platters of food for Beck if he got peckish again, as they went to retrieve the bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck smiled and nodded. That felt like the best thing to do, and it just felt overall more safe down here than it was on the ground level. He eased forward on the edge of the chair before heaving himself up to stand, taking a deep breath to hide his slight out of breath-ness just by the one motion to get to his feet. These eggs were really beginning to get the best of him. He didn't like to seem lazy though even though that's what he basically was half the time now - although not by choice. Instead of sitting and waiting for them to being the bed down, Beck grabbed the broom again and resumed sweeping the floors of the lab, trying to get it as clean as he could before Nori and Tioni returned.
It took a while, but soon the two short aliens arrived again, carrying a nice sized mattress with them as they shared the weight on either end. Squeezing it through the storage room door then dropping it where it was with a huff, all mattresses on Shanglesh was made of some sort of liquid like substance, and subsequently the bed jiggled a bit when they placed it down. Nori caught her breath and Tioni wiped his brow, looking to the alien and flourishing his arms as a playful guesture,"You-re high-ness."He said in broken English and the female giggled before nudging him in the side,"Thank you."She said in English as well and he nodded,"Goodnight then."He turned to go, yawning softly as he did, leaving Nori and Beck alone once more. Nori looked to the human and smiled a bit, blushing darkly,"So... I know you're sleepy now."She came over to him and hugged his round middle, her hands couldn't exactly meet each other for a real hug, but it was good enough for her. She said nothing more of the kiss she and her friend had shared earlier and sort of hoped Beck didn't either.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When the bed was eventually brought down, Beck shuffled over to sweep around it, trying to make everything as clean as possible. He couldn't sleep knowing that his surroundings were dirty. Call it nitpicky, but that's just how Beck was. Swallowing his pride, Beck nodded and thanked Tioni for bringing down the bed as well. The beds here were made of some sort of weird material but they were incredibly comfortable. If only they could get one of those beds on the ship, Beck would love to be able to take one home with him. "You know me so well," Beck laughed a little and took one of Nori's hands into his, leading them over to the bed and carefully sitting down. He tugged at her hand gently, trying to get her to sit down with him. "I think you've worked enough on the ship tonight," he said impressed. "We can both sleep for awhile."
"That I do."She nodded in agreement with a smile, squeezing his hand when he took it in his and walking over with him. Watching him carefully to make sure he would get down to the level of the bed safely, then lowering herself down beside him. Collecting some pillows and sheets to toss them on the bed, before she wrapped her arms around him,"You think so really? Or are you just trying to get me to sleep with you?"She asked playfully, laying down with him and kissing his jaw and neck softly while her eyes closed,"Do you get jealous?"She looked up to him with her head resting on his shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I think so really," he teased, throwing the blankets over them and pushing close to her, their bodies pressed warmly together. He laughed a little and tipped his head. "Not often but that little punk just dove right in to kiss you." Beck was also extremely protective of Nori too though. She was the only one he knew on this planet, literally, and if something happened to her then he'd be screwed forever. He always had to keep an eye on her, but he didn't mind. The past few months they'd really gotten to know each other and it'd be a lie to say he didn't feel anything towards her whatsoever. "I normally don't have anything to be jealous about but... I think I've got some competition now."
Nori laid on her side, an arm wrapped around his chest for a moment as she smoothed the fabric of his shirt, then ran her thumb over his jaw. She smiled and giggled a bit,"You do know that many of Shangleshians are short, don't you? You insult almost the whole planet when you say that."She shook her head, biting her lip slightly and leaning up slightly more to kiss him against the corner of his lips. "What? Does Be-ck want a kiss too?"She asked playfully, then ran a hand down to rub at his belly, letting her thumb run along the bulge of his bellybutton. "Yes, I guess you do."She laughed again softly, closing her eyes and pressing herself against him some more, ready to sleep now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Being shirt isn't a bad thing," Beck mused lightly. "My grandma back home would fit in wonderfully with your kind here. She's very tiny." He smiled. He wasn't as tall as he could be, or as most people probably expected him to be. He was just under average height for a full grown human male but nothing near Nori's height. It was funny though, as he'd always expected aliens to be freakishly tall. "I always want a kiss," he said peacefully, his eyes fluttering closed as Nori caressed his abdomen. He wasn't kidding when he said he could fall asleep to belly rubs now. It wasn't long before Beck was drifting off to sleep, his body totally having exerted itself of energy for the day. He slept soundly that evening.
Soon enough, after those last couple of months, the ship was finished flawlessly without any more hitches. Now, they were just waiting on the eggs to be laid, though Nori had brought up the topic of just moving to a planet away from here but closer to Earth again. Thinking about it was mostly all they did now while spending time packing up things to place in the ship. It was a little difficult with the human dealing with nesting for the first time, the eggs giving off slight hormonal signals to keep him settled down and sleeping most of the time. Though Nori had tried not to ask for his help much, she ended up doing it often even though she soon regretted it. It would just move much faster, them getting out of here and away towards earth again even with Beck so heavily pregnant.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,865 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,935 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,504 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,615 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,316 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,150 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,625 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,407 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,220 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,144 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8