C Emotional Bonding(bhdire8)

Colin buried his face into the sheets as he moaned. It was very clear he was enjoying the rimming. To him it almost felt as great as the sex. His pillow butt seemed to jiggle from his movements.

Image is not mine.

John fondled with the balls and wriggled his tongue even harder, hitting his prostate everytime. He would gladly push him to orgasm now. Truth be told having sex in the first trimester could be risky.

Colin was already quite hard, his little cock leaked some pre cum as his moans only got louder. "O-ohhhhh....John..." He moaned his lovers name repeatedly.

Image is not mine.

John began changing tactics and went on to suck on his small balls, he placed his finger inside the sloppy hole, continuing to attack his prostate. Another hand wrapped around the cock that could be fit entirely in his palm, cute as Colin's other parts.

"A-gh! John, I'm g-gonna-" Cum spilled all over the bed before Colin could finish. "S-s-s-shit." He moaned, and damn near collapsed onto the bed.

Image is not mine.

Laughing John heaved Colin up and turned him around so he was curling in his chest. "Oh I love how sensitive you are, coming already. Hmm your seeds aee on my fingers too, wanna help me clean it?" He put his fingees close to Colin's mouth, teasing him.

"Y-yeah, thank you.." Colin said while panting before licking John's fingers, slobbering them and eating the cum off of them. "Was there any anywhere else?"

Image is not mine.

"I doubt if you could reach your belly now... and the sheets, dont really need you to lick it clean. Now your belly's.. I may have a way." John touched gently on the underbrlly where a patch of white liquid could be seen. He spread the liquid out to the belly making it shine. He could really feel how it had alrwady began to expand. Afterwards, he lifted his palm in front of Colin and smirked. "Well... now? My hand's dirty again."

Colin's belly shined and appeared to almost be glowing, making it look almost like a golden ball. He eagerly resumed licking John's hand, replacing the cum with his saliva.

Image is not mine.

"Is it your own cum tasted very good? You are so eager...." he palmed his own erection as he commented. "Do you want to try tasting mine? See which one is better?"

Colin finished and looked down at the bulge. "You want to compare?" He asked "I'll do it." He began to eagerly remove John's pants and underwear.

Image is not mine.

John again chuckled. The eagerness of Colin always made him feel good. He spread his legs a bit to allow Collin better access.

Colin wasted no time in shoving John's entire dick down his throat. He worked his tounge to pleasure John and bobbed his head up and down.

Image is not mine.

"Hmm this is so good. Well don't push yourself too hard I know you may have stronger gagging reflex now. Hmmm Colin... your mouth is really talented..."

Colin muffled a "thank you" while sucking. He took John's advice and didnt keep the dick too deep. He tasted pre-cum.

Image is not mine.

"Swivel your tongue around the head, suck on it a bit harder when you move up... yes there you go." John instructed Colin a bit more to fit his taste. He put his hand behind Colin's head, not exactly pushing but gently urging. "Keep doing it like this and I would come soon."

Colin tried his best to follow John's instructions. Things seemed to be going well so far. He swiveled the tounge as he was told.

Image is not mine.

"You are such a natrual colin, I am close now hmmm." John said as he thrusted up a bit, unable to control his motions even though he didnt want to push Colin too much.

Colin nearly gagged but overall was okay, as long as it didnt get any deeper than this. He swiveled the head a little faster as if begging for it to release.

Image is not mine.

John could feel the familiar twitching on his balls and and the lower abdomen muscle. "I am really cumming now Colin, be prepared to..hmmmm...." he could no longer hold it and exploded deep in Collin's warm and moist mouth, his hand holding his head in position.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bhdire8
09-28-2018, 04:37 AM