O Experiments of Life (Open to all)

"Yes there is good for now." Renard said as he squirmed slightly. "One downside to this size, I can't reach any itchy spots."

The formula Richmond made would have a side effect. And honestly Renard was just noticing that Hus chest was a bit puffy but hidden under sweater.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]

"Ah-!" The male flushed red, looking at his roommate with a blush on his face. "Na-Naoto!" He yelped as his mouth formed into a small pout.

"This spot?" Richmond said cheerfully, gently rubbing every spot Rennie requested. He really liked to rub bellies. So this was like a miracle for him. To be able to rub such large bump.

"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Naoto winked "Aw come on...this will help relieve out stress!" He laid Charlie down on the bed "I'll do all the work if you want."

Image is not mine.

"Yes right there!" Renard said.

After a moment or two, he sat up and glanced down. Only to raise a brow.

"This isn't right..." Renard said as he adjusted his shirt only to see his chest swollen. "Shit. ..well apparently your formula makes people produce milk."

"Ooooh You'll get to breastfeed your children! Lucky~" He said amazed at how many reactions this formula made. He quickly wrote down extra stuff in his little notebook before starting another conversation with Renard. "That reminds me.. When are you due Rennie?" He said placing the notebook and pen into one of his pockets, then ruffled Rennie's hair again.

"B-But.. Fine..." Charlie gave in, reaching out to Naoto's belly, gently pushing his thumbs at the two sensitives spots Charlie found when massaging him.

"Was this suppose to happen?" Renard asked as he adjusted his shirt, feeling the new mounds grow. "They're growing as well.."

Well this was very strange. Though his thoughts were broken by Richmond messing up his hair again.

"Four months I do believe is what I was when I woke up. So I was due for quit a while." Renard answered.

Naoto blushed and moaned upon his sensitive spots being touched "ooh, I didn't think you were in the mood for that." His hands traveled to Charlie's ass cheeks and he grabbed them by the fistfull. As horny as he was, he figured intercourse would not be very wise in ther condition.

Image is not mine.

"Heeeh." He hummed as Rennie told him more info about his pregnancy. "When do you think you'll be delivering them? I can help ya if you want." He said smiling brightly as the sun. "Did you get any kind of contractions yet?" He asked out of curiosity. "You know It's not good to be overdue for too long. If the babies are getting too big, I might have to break your water." He said like it was a fact.

Charlie shivered, feeling his hips twitch, biting his lip, trying to not disturb anyone. "U-Ugh.. N-Naoto....!" He moaned slightly not being able to control it. "A-Aghh- hnng~!"

"A few months maybe." Renard answered. "Um I'm not even due yet to our knowledge."

Maybe he said his words wrong? He meant to say he was only fourvmonths along.

"I meant my chest..." Renard started though he felt his stomach shudder before it started to grow again, just to make him wrong. "And why...uh...do you want to break my water so bad?"

"Tsk tsk." He said like how a teacher was scolding a little toddler. "I can't start premature labor. That's not good." He said with a smug face. But then went back to normal when the joke was over.

"But are you sure? The drink I gave you speeds up the process of the baby's growth AND the pregnancy. But if you're really sure then I won't say anything." He explained doing his usual goofy smile.

Renard squirmed as he felt his belly get bigger. Richmond had to notice now as the mass was pressing into him.

"And why are you so willingly to....ugh start labor if they are ready?" Renard asked as he tried to sit up.

"Eh? I didn't quite understand that.. If the babies are ready isn't it normal to get labor. Though if you don't go into labor and are overdue for quite a while, then you need a bit of help right? I don't really know the situation right now though ehehe.. Since I never tested this drink out on anyone until now." He said, walking next to Renard's side, attempting to help him sit up.

(room for one more? If so what parts are still open?)

(Scientist, Pregnant Scientist, Newbie Subject and Already impregnated subjects are open! ^^)

Naoto only became more thirsty from the moans "Let it out, I want the pleasure to completley overwhelm you!" He began to suckle on one of Charlie's nipples, which was soft and tender. His hands fondled the boy's lower belly, which was where it felt the softest.

Image is not mine.

(I'm going to rest for now ^^ I'll be back tomorrow. or maybe later. Good night.)

Name: Caspar
Orientation: He for awhile worked with a traveling circus doing various acts.
Appearance: dyed flaming red hair with orange highlights so it looks almost like fire. A fairly thin frame and pale skin. He stands about 6'5
Personality: Protective of others, selfless, Creative and unique.
Role/If pregnant how far along: Already pregnant subject, It is unknown how far along he is though it would seem he is pretty close to his 'due date'
Extra (optional): Caspar was taken from the circus he worked at, they would notice he was gone but by then it would be far to late. The test on him was to see what size of child the human body could handle so the three babies inside him are each fairly large.
He hated this, what they had done to him. He walked pacing his cell with one hand resting on his belly and the other supporting his back. Despite the fact that he was only carying three babies it looked like it could have easily been dubble that. He was tired, Caspar just wanted all of this to be over. He wanted to go him. He wasn't even sure how long he had been here. for the millionth time he walked to the bars of his cell and called out to anyone who might be able to hear him. "ay! let me out!"

(Alright I'm awake! ^^)

"I..ooo...why am I still getting bigger then?" Renard questioned as he looked at his growing middle.

Charlie froze in his actions, hearing someone yell of protest, wanting to go out.
"They could h-hear.." He muttered, his face slowly becoming redder and redder.

"They could hear us the whole time." Charlie whined, feeling extremely embarrassed. He just wanted to hop out of the cell and run away to calm himself down.
Too bad that's impossible.

"Hmmm.. Ah! You're growing overdue. It was supposed to speed up the process.. Maybe it was the amount? Should have given you a smaller amount first.." He explained while massaging Renard's tense shoulders.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM