Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)

Erik notices how pale Dante's face had become while he was driving. Knowing what was going come next, Erik starts to pull the car over, "Dante, if I remember the feeling of how you look, I know your going get sick."

sure enough the car comes to a stop and Dante opens the car door moving faster than he had in a while out of the car and onto his knees puking on the side of the road.

Jace looked at Dante worriedly as he rubbed his stomach trying to ignore the contraction that was currently happening.

Erik glad he had pulled over waited until Dante had finished his business before looking over to Jace, "Don't worry, you are going to be fine. We will get there in time."

Dante gets back into the car and leans his head against the car door a hand on his round stomach still not looking like he feels very well but atleast he has nothing left in his stomach so they won't be making any stops for him he will probably dry heave though. he leans over and lays his head in Jace's lap a true sign he feels ill. not a touchy feely person.

Jace nodded "I believe you" he said albeit nervous of the time frame they were giving themselves.

Erik drove as quick as he could, making it to the hospital in a few hours. Taking the baby in, Erik let the nurse know he was putting the baby up for adoption. Then Erik came back to the car, driving off in the direction of his house knowing it would take him at least the rest of the day to get there.

Jace absently ran his fingers through Dante's hair as they drove along. He panted quietly whenever a contraction would come along, very aware that they were slowly getting closer together.

Dante eventually manages to get alittle sleep as Jace runs his fingers through his hair. it manages to sooth him into sleeping during the car ride curled up around his stomach in the back seat his head still in Jace's lap

Erik glanced back in the back every so often, glad to see Dante asleep. The rest of the day passed slowly as Erik managed to get to his secret home during the middle of the night, "Here we are."

Surprisingly Dante does not wake up when Erik speaks a first. the kid would normal wake up to a pen dropping on the other side of the house.

Erik looks into the back seat becoming worried that Dante wasn't even moving, "Jace, shake him a little." Erik prayed that he was alright.

Jace looked at the house smiling slightly "Dante hasn't had much sleep this whole time, maybe we should stay in the car til he wakes up"

Erik nodded having remember the kid didn't sleep but a few hours when they were prisoner, "Yeah I agree, let him sleep as much as he can. He still has a few more months before his baby comes anyway. How are you holding up though?"

Dante is breathing peacefully as he sleeps his eye lids twitch as he dreams.

Erik looks at Dante, "It could have been that atmosphere in that prison keeping him awake. However now we are free and don't have to worry."

Jace nodded "Im okay, the contractions are still about two minutes apart so I still have a while" He continued to stroke Dante's hair

Erik nods, "Once we get inside the house, you can walk around. That's what helped me the most." Erik sighed sitting there before looking down at his stomach noticing the bump was bigger.

Dante actually looks younger and less dangerous as he lays in jace's lap

Dante is big enough now he looks like he is going to pop at any time. but they each know he is not that far yet. his foot twitches slightly as though he is running in his dreams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM