A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(Yea I am ... would be quite busy from now on....)

James hear Horu trying to hold back his moans, but he failed and James can still heae the whimper when he press on the sore back of Horu. The more he massaged, the more guilty he was. If Horu was this painful this morning, he could imagine his hole must be vedy painful as well. He was thinking be may need to check him later. Maybe he could cinvince Horu to let him put some balm on him.

James picked Horu up, holding him tight on his chest and kissed him on his lips. "I will massage you again after breakfast... babe I am so sorry." He said and put him.down on his.lap. breakfast was rwady on the table and James held Horu in his arms, rubbinf his belly and fed hin his first bite of bacon.
(It's fine haha :))

Horu took a bit from his husband and smiled widely. james wasn't good at cooking since he was in the high school, and he even asked Horu to cook for him as they were a boyfriend, but Horu really loved when his husband tried to do something for him. "Hmm, this is so delicious, James, even better than mine" He teased his lover, smiling softly. He even smiled wider when he saw how James had prepared 3 egg from himself. His husband still kept himself in shape, and soon with two more babies, he needed to be stronger for his family. His hand on Horu's belly moved to his back from time to time, trying to stretch the muscle. James had fed Horu a sip of milk after finished the egg since Horu needed more energy for their twins inside his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
James blushed hearing his wife's tease. He had burnt half of the bacon, so he had chopped off rhe darkened part before feeidng Horu. At least he had done the egg the right way, the eggs looking very normal, and when eaten wirh salt, it's actually quife delicious. James kissed Horu after feeeding him milk, licking on his lips to remove the bit left on his mouth, and feed him some more until. He then opneed his.mouth. "how about you feeed me some?" He ocxupied both of his hands with rubbing, one hand on his belly and one hand on his back.
Horu smiled widely as his husband said that. He got the fork and started feeding James with egg. "Here, Henry, open your mouth, so mommy can feed you." He teased his lover, know how James and Henry were the same. He laughed out loud when James tickled his waist with how naughty he was. "Hmm, stay calm, Henry. Mommy can't feed you properly now." He continued teasing his lover. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan when James placed a kiss on his neck while he was chewing the egg. The breakfast was simple but so nice for Horu. He could enjoy the moment with James who worked so hard for their family. This could be a small reward he could give to his husband.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I am not Henry!" James pouted "henry didbt know how to tickle his mother yet... i wouldnt allow that, if he had learnt how to tickle someone, Johan would be th3 poor victim." James smiled thinking about his children. Henry was a lovely big brother, but sometimes he still liked to play tricks on his little brother - and when Johan cried, Henry became the most anxious of them. He often didnt know what to do and ended up hugging his brother tight, stopping him from crying by pressing his face on his little chest, trying a stupid way of hiding the sounds of crying - and then Johan would hiccup and stop. It's amazing seeing the twins interact, James couldnt wait tosee how this second pair would live with each other.

James kissed Horu sometimes, but mainly he was focused on asking his wife to eat more. He wanted to compensate for last night and therefore wanred Horu to have more energy.
They had finished the breakfast took more time than usual with the breakfast and James ended up rubbing Horu's belly gently. He hadn't done this as much as he wanted when James needed to work hard for his family even at the weekend, so this could be so precious to him. Horu smiled when the bigger body hugged him even tighter but not too tight and let him have enough space, especially with his belly. He could fell James' breath now, and it was so warm. This moment reminded him when they were just boyfriend when they hadn't learned about sex yet, James would just hold him tight and enjoyed his sensation. He honored Horu so much when they were on he high-school. James hadn't even asked anything more than kiss and hug, and Horu loved that so much. He would never end up with someone who wanted only sex, and James wasn't that person, so he was the one and only answer for him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's cozy and James enjoyed these little moments as well. Just him and Horu, perhaps he coule also count their unborn children. He was so priviledged to have Horu in his life. He sometimes felt guilty for always being so busy, especially at this difficulr time of pregnancy. He had promised he would be here, but with the pressure from his job, he had broken that promise to make more money... he kissed Horu's neck again, his heart heavy from.guilt, and he felt his wife squeezing his arm. His wife, so clever, had guessed what he was thinking, and was telling him silebtly rhat it didnt matter. James was so touched he tilted Horu's face to him and kissed him deep, conveying all his love in that single kiss.
The kiss was deep and loving, but it had the different sensation from the normal kiss. Horu hadn't been triggered by the sexual things, but in fact, he fell in love with his husband even more. He let James placed his both hand on his belly and rubbed it protectively while they were kissing. His warm hands could send their babies to sleep again when they had stopped kicking and let their parents have the precious time together. He yawned with how he was still sleepy, and Horu could see James smiled at how cute he was. "Hmm, we still have time, just stay like this, James." He whispered, letting his husband moved his hand around his belly and also his sore back. The warmth of James' body was so helpful with Horu's tense muscle. He was a lot better now even without any healing balm.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You sure you dont want a nap? I will be here all weekend, I promsie, so feel free to get some sleep... I.will still be here when you wake up, I will not sneak.out for work." It had happened before, James was called back to work while Horu was pregnnat and napping, so James thid time promised. He rubbed Horu's back soothingly, not.doing much but just spending quality time with him. He had missed this, and what ahppenrd last night - him forgetting even his own birthday and almost wasting his effort on preparing the lovely dinner - made him rethink what he should put as priority in his life again. They needed the money, but Horu also needrd his love and care. He had already missed it once, he shouldnt miss it another time.
Horu smiled and leaned against his husband, putting his back on James' strong abs to tease his husband for a bit. "Hmm, I've changed my mind now. We can take some rest, I mean not just me but you too, James. You're so tired yesterday, so let's rest." He said, smiling softly. He could feel some of James's weight when he placed his chin on his shoulders, breathing against his neck. "Hmm, I think I won't be able to cook today, so why don't we order the lunch after we wake up, huh? Hmm, I've missed some Japanese food, and we can enjoy some movies in the afternoon. It may be my 7th times, but I want to watch fantastic beasts and where to find them again." He said excitingly. Everything he had planned was so simple, but it was the real weekend for both of them. No needed to go out, no needed something special, but just each other was enough.

(It has become my signature that I make my carrier lover Japenese food and Wizarding World like myself lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(HAHA oh well, it's cute ;) which kind of japanese food you enjoy.the most? Curry, sushi, teppanyaki, ramen.... etc etc?)

James huffed out loud pretending he was feeling like he got hit by a heavy weight when Horu leaned back against him. He smiled at Horu's suggestion. His wife was so caring and loving, James was so gratedul and his heart warmed up whsnever his wife showed through these little gestures of how mucb he cared for him. He nodded. "Yea... I think I can use a nap as well.and alrighr, japanese takeaway and movie - the same movie." He smiled, shaking his head fondly with how addicted Horu was of the movie. Even the kids had become bored by fhe movie, bur Horu was so addicted he could repeat it foran unlimited time.

James lifted Horu up, leaving the dining room. "Ok, time for bed baby... " he smiles using.the same tone as when he urged the twins to sleep, and brought Horu upstairs to their bedroom.
(anything lol, but yeah sushi and raw food are my least favorite. Mostly love curry and Gyudon)

Horu just smiled while James was bringing him back to the bedroom. James was cute when he tried to focus on something, especially while they were walking upstairs. His husband just placed a soft kiss on Horu when he noticed how his wife was staring at him. They got to the bedroom really fast since James didn't want to hurt Horu's back even more by lifting him for too long. "Thanks, James." He whispered when James placed him gently on the bed. His husband was so lovely, and he He was like a prince for Horu. He couldn't hide his smile when James calmed on the bed and instantly got closer to his wife He was like a children seeking for toy which was Horu's belly now
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Gyudon? haha it's tasty, yea, but mostly i hear ppl.say they like their sashimi LOL)

It's true to say James was addicted to Horu's belly, notjust because he loved his future xhildren, but because he felt like he had missed so much on his last pregnancy, rhis would be a chance to compensate. He rubbed Horu's bellt whenever he could, and had actually spent time watching youtube videos to learn how to massage bettee and give better rubs to pregnant individuals. He snuggled close to Horu, making sure both of them were comfortable enough, and was soon asleep. He was more exhausted than he thought - he planned to rub more of Horu's back, but the weeks of working.overtime was more tiring than he thought, James needed tbis.sleep as well just like what his wife had said.
(I can eat it lol. but as you know, I love meat hehe ;))

Horu wasn't surprised when James had fallen asleep before him His husband worked so hard in these past months, and now. He just got closer and rest his head on James' broad chest. "Have a good rest, James, my dearest husband," he whispered, wasn't even sure that James would hear that. They rested for almost 2 hours before Horu was woken up again. The room was still dark with the curtains around it, and James wasn't there anymore. Ti was almost 12.30 when Horu looked at the clock. His husband would be somewhere outside, preparing for their lunch. James did that to compensate for his last time, and Horu loved it so much. A pregnant wife tried to sit up by himself but ended up failing with his sore opening. He didn't want to call James now, so he might wait for his husband to come in.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James had placed the order with Horu's favourite shop, ordering Gyudon that's enough for 3 people in case Horu had the appetite, and cleared the desk from their breakfast. He was good at cleaning, since Horu was pregnant last time, and because usually he was busy feedibg their babies, so James had taken up the cleaning sometimes. He wiped the table, looked around, happy with how tidy the living room and kirchen once again looked, and decided he could go check on Horu while waiting for the delivery.

He opened the door quietly and looked inside. A smile broke through on his face when he saw fhe bright eyes of Horu in the bed. "Woke up? Great. Lunch should arrive any minute now." He smiled at his wife and come to the bed side. He rubbed his belly - then again lifted Horu up bridal style. "You arent going to need to move a finger for this meal, my prince." He smiled and kissed horu to bring him downstairs.
"Hmm, if I'm your prince, so you're my great guardian? Good, good, I love strong guardian" He teased his husband, smiling softly. He had responded it by trying the walk like a soldier, and it could draw a big smile from his wife. "You're always naughty, James. I love it." He said, reminding him when they were in the high school. Horu was quiet and shy when James always made him laugh even when Horu was sad, and Henry had filly had that habit, especially with his little brother, Johan. they walked slower this time, and Horu was a bit surprised when James moved around the house instead of walking to the couch. His husband seemed to want to play a bit more and pretended to be his guardian or even his prince if Horu could be James' princess.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes, and your guardian is bringing you to inspect your territory, your kingdom, so that every corner of your land can know of your power - and how well you are protected by your strong guardian." James smiled knowibg what Horu was thinking. Theybused to roleplay a little when they were in school. When they were alone, James liked to make Horu smile by using the verse from their scripts, and sometimes playing knight and the princess, so he could steal kisses from Horu when they were in the changing room. When he first saw Henry doing something similar to Joahn, he couldnt stop laughing at how amazing genes could be.

The doorbell rang and James finally placed Horu on the couch. They could watch the movie while they ate then, and Horu's blanket would be very useful.
Horu was sitting on the couch when James left to get their lunch. He could sit by himself without lots of pain now, but James still insisted to help him and let him sit on his laps. He rubbed his belly, looking around the house while James was preparing the food in the kitchen. His belly was obvious under his white gown, and he knew that it would be bigger. He smiled at how James needed to hold many things in his both hands. He was a bit guilty that he could help nothing now. "Hmm, I'm so sad, I can't help my husband." He teased his lover, smiling softly. The movie had been prepared now, and they could start their lunch now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James held two boxes of gyudon with their drinks, milk for Horu and coke for James. James alsohave two pairs of chopsticks with him. His large hands were useful in these occassions since he could grab everything at ghe samr time. He smiled at Horu and nodded. "I like that when I help you do everything - that's what you usually make me feel. You have everything prepared and settled, I have nothing much to.help. you better give me something to do babe, or I will feel sad like you do now." He teased back and put the things down. He made sure thwy were both in a comfortable position before starting the movie, t closr to each other while watching Horu's favourite.
Horu just smiled at his husband said that. He would definitely need more help soon when his belly got bigger. He hadn't sat on James laps this time but stayed close enough to feed each other. It might be strange sometimes that they were so sweet after these years of being the boyfriend or even husband and wife, but James had never changed and Horu loved it. Horu started with the meat, his favorite, and smiled widely at how good it was. "Hmm, this is so good, James. maybe we can have curry for the dinner." He said and didn't even realize how he loved Japanese food. they usually ended up at the Japanese restaurant when they went out, and Horu was happy to see both children loved it as well. He didn't realize when he leaned to his husband with how cozy it was. Horu had put his weight on James now while he was eating. He clearly showed this trust and love toward James.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,509 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,175 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,039 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,280 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,503 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,790 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,588 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,703 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,046 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,655 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix