A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
It's romantic, and everything is just perfect. This is the city centre, but since it's in Australia, it felt relaxing. People seemed more carefree, and the pace was slow, with some elderly couples and young couples all enjoying the setting Sun. James kissed Horu because suddenly, he felt so lucky. He had his wife pregnant , ans they were enjoying life to the fullest. There was really nothing that could worry him.now, he was so complete with his family.

James held Horu's waist when they both turned to the ocean, watching the last of the Sun to drop below the seasurface. The whole sky was red now, and gradually, the light diminished and it was immediately cooler. James took Horu's hand, togethef, they walked slowly to the beach and sat down. James helped Horu to do that, it wasnt easy to sit on the ground when he had such a big belly.
They found the perfect place to sit on the beach, and it wasn't far from the sea. Horu leaned against James's side as he sat close beside him. He smiled widely when his husband instantly wrapped his arm around him, trying to protect his wife from the cold wind. His big belly liked even bigger now, and he knew that James couldn't hold himself to not touch it. "Hmm, I can't wait for the warmer hands when we get o the hotel" He teased, smiling softly since even James' hand was cold now. "But just slowly enjoy the moment honey. I can go anywhere if you're on my side." He whispered softly, smiling at his husband again. The moon was bright and beautiful tonight but luckily there were not many people at this beach. "Hmm, loves, you both wanna joy this moment with daddy and mommy too?" He said, smiling when the twins started moving around following their daddy's hand.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
James chuckled feeling.thr babies moving around within Horu's belly. It was fun, the babies seemed to want to follow his hand. Whenever his hand moved, the kicks would follow him. "I guess they could feel th3 cold as well... they were never as responsive when my hands wrre warmer." He smiled at Horu. However, the babies continuef toget more excited, and when one of them kicked a little too hard, it became almost painful for Horu. James didnt know, and continued to play with the babies in this interactive game, until he heard Horu's gasp.
Horu gasped as the baby kicked so hard, and James seems to notice it later. He could already see that guilty face from his husband. "Hmm, daddy needs to be careful next time. Your babies are strong like you." He said, smiling at James when he tried to calm the babies down by drawing the circle on Horu's belly. The babies had finally calmed down, leaving their parents to have a sweet time together again. The night was getting colder, but James' bigger could perfectly protect Horu from it. Horu leaned for a bit more, getting a more comfortable position, while they were watching the full moon together. Horu really loved this moment. He wanted nothing in his life but his husband, especially during his hard time with pregnancy.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I swear this didnt show up yesterday! I am so sorry for missing this...)

"This time the babies are even more active and steonger than when we have Heney ans Johan. I am thinking these two would be naughtier." James said with a little worry. If the babies are making Horu painful already at just 6 months, they could cause a lot of pain when they got bigger. It would be difficulr for Horu. James waa grateful he had arranged for.more time offs this time. He could imagine Horu needing.him more already.

The full moon was wonderful. James was enjoying this so much as well. However, the wind was strong and the temperature was dropping. They stayed for a little longer, and James finally suggested. "I think we should get the ice cream.now... or we would become too cold to enjoy that." Hs stood up and helped Horu. It was even more difficulr getring up than sitting down.
(hehe you're so cute. Thanks for still telling me the reason ;) anyway it's fine)

Horu took a bit more standing back since his belly was big already "Yeah, let's go, hmm I think someone here can't wait for belly rub as well He seems enjoy that even more than me" He teased, smiling softly They walked slowly to the car when James always wrapped his arms around Horu, protecting his wife form the cold wind Horu got in the car quickly with some help from James The view was different when they drove inside the town. Hoe could see lots of couple in the restaurant and cafe, and this night was so perfect for Horu. "Hey, James, thanks for taking me here, and also spending your time with me." He whispered softly, smiling at his husband. He knew that James would definitely hug and kiss him if he wasn't driving the car, but that happy eyes from James were enough to tell Horu how his husband was enjoying this trip as much as he did.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha oh well that's my bad so i should at least give you an explanation...)

James smiled at how his wife was tahnking him. "you are welcome babe... When I am with you, time is always going so fast. I enjoy spending time with you the most, so don't have to thank me, I am planning all this for myself as well, so taht I could occupy all your attention and no longer haeve to be distracted by the kids - even though I still love them dearly." He smiled at Horu driving back home. They stopped by a near supermarket. "come, we still have to go ice cream hunting before heading back... let's see what special flavors they offer here in Australia, and maybe we could try something new." heopened the door for Horu like a gentleman, and helped him out, first removing his seatbelt, then takes his arm and back in coming out from teh passenger's seat.
"Thanks, honey," Heru whispered, smiling at his husband when he helped him out of the car. They walked slowly inside the supermarket, and directly headed for hunting the ice cream. There were some tropical fruits flavor ice creams, but Horu ended up picking his favorite, vanilla flavor. He smiled widely when James kissed him with how cute and addicted he was with this flavor. "Hmm, I just love this one so much. It's just like my husband that no one can replace him." He teased, smiling. He patted his husband when he placed a kiss again. there were no people there, but it was still so embarrassing. "How about you, James. Do you want something?" He asked as they started walking around for a bit. Horu couldn't handle walking too much with his big belly, but it was good for him to walk for a bit.

(Hehe, that's cute.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
James chuckled. "When you say it this way.... I dare not suggest any other flavors to.you!" He smiled and walked around the store. "Hmm, should we buy some snacks? I am sure the kids would like some different types of snacjs... something healthy maybe. Nuts and dried fruits?" He took Horu's hand while walking around, and smiled when he saw his wife was still blushing from the embrassment. "Babe... dont be shy. These people wouldbt mind even if they see... we are in Australia. People are used to this." He said and stole another kiss from Horu, jsut to look up and see anotehr couple witnessing it. Just like he said, the couple just smiled at them, not really surprised by the intimate action, and walked away.

Turning back to Horu, James smiled seeing how much like a tomato Horu was now. "How can you be so cute..." he muttered and hugged Horu around his back, holding his belly, and kissed him on his foreheadbthis time.
Horu patted his husband again as he placed another soft kiss on him. "You're so bad, James. Let's buy some snacks and then get back." He said, smiling. "I think someone here is excited with belly rub tonight," He said, smiling. They had picked some dried fruits and almond which was also Horu's favorite snack. They had spent some time there, but Horu couldn't handle standing for too long with his still swollen feet, and James could notice it when he brought everything to the cashier and let his wife waited at the chair. He smiled at his husband when James walked to him with a big plastic bag. "Hmm, I just remembered that we would buy only ice cream." He teased as how James had bought lots of snacks for their kids. He couldn't wait to see the reaction from both Henry and Johan as well.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Don't tease me Horu... I know you are missing teh kids already as well. I am sure throughout the trip we would be buying things for teh kids anyway... both for Henry and Johan, and also for these little ones." he smiled holding Horu's belly.

He helped Horu up from teh bench, wth the bag in his other hand, he had only one arm free this time. Instead of holding Horu, he bent down a little and steady his waist, letting his wife hold his shoulder to pull himself up. "And here we are heading back to what's most exciting!" He said under teh chimes of the christmas songs, and put a christmas hat on Horu - seomthing he had grabbed onto the cart when Horu went to sit.

(Come to think of it... so sorry to have been so slow in replying. It's already new year and we still hadn't moved on taht much on our xmas trip...)
(Haha, no need to apologize. I can't deny that I've missed when we can do a lot of rp, but I also accept when things have changed, so don't worry :))

Horu patted his husband again on how naughty James was. He really looked like a Santa now with that hat and also his big belly. "Hmm, you're so naughty, James, but I think this is the most precious present for both of us," He said, rubbing his belly gently, smiling at his husband when he nodded with agreeing. They walked slowly to the car and James just let Horu wait for him to put the bag inside the car since he could help his wife after. "You're so sweet, honey." He whispered, looking up at his husband, and he wasn't surprised when James placed another deep kiss on his lips. They had kissed a lot during the day, but it was never enough for Horu. They spent just a little time there since the weather was getting colder, they should get back soon, so Horu wouldn't have the muscle cramps from the cold weather.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea I miss those days as well... I really hope I can adjust quick and squeeze out the time soon)

"You are my santa claus... you always fulfill my wishes throughout the yeae, and now you are bringing me the most precious gift possible." James said refering to their babies, and smile at his wife.

They left the car for the hotel staff to park and take care of, and goes up to their room. It's getting a little late, but with the nap Horu had, James thought they could sleep a little later so fhey still had sufficient time for the rubs. They changed into comfortablr pajamas first, then James took the lotion out. "Should we have the belly rub while having ice xream?" He asked, the box of vanilla ice cream already placed beside Horu, within easy reach. "Do remmeber to feed me while I rub your belly..." he smiled.
Hey, your previous reply. it's the first-person rp. Do you wanna change? i don't mind anything:)
Ps.your inbox is full lol
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ooooops I am so sorry! Have been mixing up ...
Haha, I don't mind that. As I told you, I've done that too

Horu smiled when his husband said that. he picked the box up and opened it while James was preparing himself. He leaned his back against the headboard, so he could feed his husband easily while he was rubbing his belly. "Hmm, it depends on how you make me want to." He teased his husband. "Come, James, get your reward." Horu put the box of ice cream down then lifted his shirt up slowly, showing his nice and round belly. He could hear James was having heavy breathing already. His husband could never handle this, and Horu knew it. He already let out a soft moan when James placed his warm hands on his belly. It would be better to start with bare hands to warm his belly then he could use the lotion.
(anyway, take your time to your work, but I hope you don't do it too hard ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Thanks for understanding, you are so sweet :))

"Your belly is so pretty." James said in a dreamy voice. It was snoce and perfect, his wife was always so perfect. He placed his larve palms at the side of the belly, feeling the muscle that was pulled tight and forced to stretch by tbe growimg twins, and got Horu to moan from the initial preparatory rubs. James' breathing got heavier, he could never residt the sweet moans of his wife, and a tent was qucikly developing between his legs...

James took a deep breath himself, and rub larger ciecles, covering the front of Horu's belly near his flattened bellybutton. He rubbed until the whole round belly of Horu's was relaxed and warmed up, and finally took the citrus lotion. He spread them along his palms to warn it up, and rubbed it on Horu.
Huro could see how James’s tent was building quickly between his legs, but he just st smiled at his husband and didn't say anything. They both were so tired already today, but he would definitely reward his husband soon. He leaned for more with how comfortable it was, making his belly look even bigger. His belly was a big t small so James’ both hands could still cover a while le of it but it would be bigger soon. The babies inside were also kicking, responding to their daddy but they were active as other day and Horu could guess that the babies were also tired from this long trip. It was nice for Horu watching his husband plays ng with the babies. James seemed to be very happy. They s was the precious s moment for both of them.
(You’re so sweet too hehe I can't believe we have done rp together more than one year, I hope you have more time soon)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Aww i am so sorry. I.promsie i would make time soon)

James let out a content sigh, smiling at Horu. He was enjoying.this rub so much as well. He rubbed it with hisblarhe palms.covering.the entire dome, Horu's getting so relaxed, he could feel iy through the rub. "The babies are quiet...would you eating ice cream wake them up with it being so cold?" James asked chuckling. His wife had a bit of vanilla ice cream on his cheeks. He must have it stained on him when he was eating a large spoonfuk of ice cream. James bemd forward to.kiss.that bit away. "Hmm....yum. thid tastes nice... can I have more?" He opened his mouth wide, asking Horu to share some with him.
(You can? I mean, I thought you're so busy at work which it's hard to have more free time or arrange the time. anyway idk who the systems work since i'm master degree student, and never work at any place before xD)

"Hmm, how can I not feed my big baby?" He teased, smiling softly. He sometimes called his husband that way with how James was naughty and funny. Horu got another spoonful of ice cream before feeding his husband slowly. "It's good, right?" He said, smiling then got it for himself. He smiled when James mentioned about the babies inside his belly. He knew that it wasn't the ice cream since Horu had had it for several times, but this was different. "I think they're tired too. This is their first long journey." He added. Horu let another soft moan when James moved his hands down to his lower belly when the muscles were most tense from bearing the weight of the twins. The most of stretch marks were there, so Horu wasn't surprised how James was focusing when he rubbed that site.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,518 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,214 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,050 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,325 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,530 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,797 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,598 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,730 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,064 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,656 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix