Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact)

Adam looked at a pendant within his study. Yes, the male had been holed up there all day. He recognized that his ambitions were coming to fruition, but it was just the fact of it finally happening after so long. He got the chance to be a father for the second time, this one being more than the usual expected however. Every once in a while, he thought about what it would be like to step out in the fullest with a few of them around him. Twenty-Five would freak people out unless he went with that story that he was like this one man who freely donated his sperm to those who wanted children. Keeping all that aside, how many boys would Ethan have? What about the girls? He had to begin preparing for the next nine months and of course learn how to naturally take care of Ethan and his wants as a result. Adam was too detached. He needed to learn these feelings again, which is why he looked at the pendant, opening it up to take in the sights of his murdered wife and son.

“I get to try this again,” he stated to himself with passionate crimson eyes.

As Maor stepped out the shower, he looked himself over the mirror a bit before trying to adjust his balance. The male seemed a bit off, but truth be told, when he got out the bed, his balance felt way off physically. The shower helped sustain him, but maybe he just needed a good night’s rest. He rubbed his own belly after examining just how swollen his face was for the time being. Maybe it would go down by the next day or so. He dried himself off and placed on the clothes he could find, which were almost the same thing to what he wore before. Maybe he was a bit fond of the robe. That or it was just due to the fact he was getting back in the bed. Before he did so however, he noticed the table was still set with the wine and juice. He took the opportunity to down a glass of the wine itself to help ease him back into a calm state of sleep for the night.

As the curtains magically tugged open for the morning, Maor groaned, shifting around to rise out the covers as there was a huge urgency to use the restroom. Upon raising from the bed however, he felt the shirt he was wearing roll up over his belly halfway, revealing a much larger belly that looked like he was pushing it past nine months with perhaps a set of twins. Maor gripped the bed rail as he struggled to find proper balance due to the sudden weight gain, the male having no choice but to space his legs out a bit and naturally use his hands to keep his belly supported from the general feel and fear that it might take him down to the floor or just cause his back to ache without support.

“Shit...” he said a bit lowly, moving slowly to the rest room to take a leak. Clearly standing up was going to be an issue, so he eased himself down before sighing in relief. He wish he could say that was the end to his problems however as shortly after doing so, his mouth began to over salivate and the nausea hit him in waves. He was spilling some of his insides out after having to gone inside the restroom for one purpose. He gripped the marble counter top for support before cleaning his mouth out with a brush, toothpaste and mouth wash.

Ethan slowly opened his eyes. He must have been asleep for at least ten hours. He tried to slip out of the bed and groaned. It was even harder to get out of bed than yesterday. A look at the mirror revealed that he now looked full term with triplets.

"No..." Tears filled his eyes again. He waddled to the table and noticed that the food apparently was replenished, evidently by Camilla. That reminded him, what was planned today? Another examination was liveable, but he probably wouldn't be able to bear seeing Adam again. That's when he noticed Maor wasn't in the room, but he could hear him from the bathroom. "Maor, are you alright?" He asked, trying to waddle to the bathroom.

Maor casually hummed to himself as the water to the sink ran. He scrubbed his teeth and tongue for good measure with the toothbrush, electronic in nature. Someone around them, Camilla most likely, seemed to get that they needed some modern advances. After all, wasn't faith a fine invention but science was also important in an emergency as some famous poet put it? His mouth was cleaned properly and it was around that same time heard a voice call out to him.

"Yea," he stated with the brush still in his mouth before spitting everything out. "Just dealing with some problems."

Of course if Ethan walked in, he would see it himself as given what happened to the short male with the growth spurt, Maor had one as well. He rinsed his mouth out with a cold glass of water after doing so with the mouthwash, swishing and gurgling before spitting everything out. He wiped his mouth off with a towel before waddling out the bathroom. It was at that moment, he saw the tears in Ethan's eyes. Clearly, he knew the reasons why. It was now just a second day and they looked like they were ready to pop.

"We're gonna be okay," he said, knowing that was mostly a lie. "Mostly anyways. Maybe we should go see Camilla and try not to lounge around today. Maybe some fresh air will help or even trying to look around."

Ethan let the tears leak onto his cheeks "You don't know that" he pouted, knowing Maor was lying, or at least did not know for sure. "Ugh, I'm sorry." He turned and left the bathroom, only to see Camilla sitting at the table "Get the fuck out." Was he said almost by instinct. "I literally just woke up."

Camilla shook her head "I cannot comply this time." She said "I need to examine you every day at least until the growth stops." She stood up and towered over Ethan "Here, sit down, you can be first." Ethan's face was red hot, and he removed his shirt and threw it across the room in a fit of rage.

The witch could sense Carl and Adam walking closer to the room, they must have decided to follow her advice. She wouldn't wait on them for the examination, however. "Now little one, I know those hormones are reacting terribly with the combined forces of your puberty, but you have to calm down your nerves or else I can't see you properly." Ethan didn't like that she was treating him like a kid, but admittedly that's pretty much how he was. "Okay, fine, just do it." He said while sighing, the redness leaving his face.

She crouched down to his height and felt his stomach, and as usual her touch was very relieving "So far you're okay." Okay, not exactly the best word to use for such a delicate matter, at least he wasn't in completley awful shape "I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you started to feel them moving inside you tomorrow or the day after." She looked up at his chest, Ethan never really had visible abs, but now he was seeing some growth. His chest looked puffier. "You might begin lactating later today too."

None of that sounded good to Ethan. Walking already seemed hard enough, but feeling them kick? He also grimaced at the thought of milk coming out of his chest. "U-uh.....okay....." It's not like any of that could be prevented now.

Camilla turned her attention towards Maor now "You're up next."

"You're right," Maor said. "I don't, but what I do know is that for now, they're not bothering us, mostly, so maybe that can go a long way."

Or at least he hoped it would have been. Standing right at the door was Camilla herself and despite Ethan's protest, the extremely tall lady clad in a blindfold with blond hair insisted otherwise. Maor sighed as he noticed the male essentially throwing a partial temper tantrum. Could that be chalked up to sudden hormonal changes or was Ethan just naturally going with the flow? Maor honestly hoped he didn't get too emotional himself, but chances were at some point he would. Out among the vast hallways though, Adam could hear what was going on, the vampire smirking at the thought of Ethan being driven to the max with his body now reacting to the recent changes of pregnancy. He was sure he could handle the short male though. How would Carl try to handle Maor though, he wondered.

"They'll start moving around later today or tomorrow," Maor said in partial agitation. "Great..."

And as if to bring up more news, she even discussed the idea of Ethan possibly lactating. Or maybe she was referring to them both. Only time might have told though as when she approached Maor, he did indeed take his shirt off and one of the first things he noticed asides from the fact his belly was seemingly ripe without a belly button pushed all the way out was the fact his nipples were a bit dark in nature, a bit rock hard and partially sensitive. His chest didn't essentially look different for the most part, but if he turned in a certain direction, he could tell they felt a bit more...jigglier...he really hoped they didn't sag or something later on. He would be beyond embarrassed.

"So what's going on with me," he asked her out of slight curiosity and partial fear for himself at the same time.

Before Camilla could speak, Carl entered the room with his brother. "I'm sorry. Did Maor go yet?" He asked his witch and honestly, only friend.

"Oh, I was just about to start." She answered. Ethan glared at Adam, feeling high levels of fear and anger. He got up from the chair so Maor could take his place, and he grabbed his shirt and put it on the bed.

Camilla then proceeded to check on Maor's growth, and Carl watched intently. Camilla appreciated that Maor was a lot easier to work with than his friend, her readings were a lot more clear "Healthy still, you actually have a really good body for this." She put her palm up to her head, that was a stupid thing to say. "Oh yeah, you're getting bigger here too." She continued, looking up towards Maor's chest "I would find it odd if you didn't lactate later tonight." She stood up and looked at the vampires now "I did my part, they're all yours for the day, but make sure they eat." The food this time was mostly sandwhiches, so at least they were good portable food since they would likely be moving around more today. And with that, Camilla vanished.

It would appear that Adam missed hearing in on Ethan's diagnosis, though to be honest, with ears like his and Carl's, they heard the prognosis while walking down. Still, it would have been nice to physically be there. Fortunately for Carl and perhaps unfortunately for Maor, they both were present to hear Camilla examine the human. Naturally, Maor tried not to look in Carl's direction, his eyes looking around and down towards the floor. Occasionally, they would look back to see what Ethan was doing, which looked like he was also mad, but trying to place his shirt back on.

Yea, Maor definitely had a good body for it. His body was ruined however, thanks to Carl. Maor didn't exactly seek to be a vain figure who valued his body, but he was an athlete clearly. Seeing his body twist and distort to something larger and well, fatter, was unsettling. The weight was mostly going towards his belly and chest, but what if the rest of his body decided it wanted to catch up and he essentially started getting fatter or just genuinely thicker? The thought of that reminded him of someone feminine, something he would try to fight as much as possible.

"Wait, what" he said in revelation to the fact Camilla said him and Ethan were theirs for the day. Was she serious? This was entirely their fault and now Maor and Ethan had to suffer by being around them all day? What if Carl decided to get physical again? Maor could see it now, returning back to this room more bruised up than the two nights back. He found himself rubbing his hands nervously. After all, it wasn't like he could literally fight Carl. He had a bruise to the neck and face to be a constant reminder of how he failed. Camilla was now gone and all Maor could force himself to say was "Uhh...uhh..."

"I'll find something a bit form fitting for you to wear," Adam stated as he walked in the door fully, his voice aimed at Ethan. "It's only natural I try my best to take care of you after all, mon cher."

Carl walked over towards Maor "I'm glad to see there are no problems." Carl said with a tiny smile. "I was planning that, once you were done eating, I give you a tour of the winery." It felt a little like when they met, and Carl and Adam were discussing their business "After all, the children hopefully will follow in our footsteps once they become of age." He grabbed a plate of food and took it to Maor's seat "Is that acceptable?"

Ethan was offended just by Adam's presence, and this time, he had no problem saying it. "Oh, so fucking my ass and and trapping me here for eternity is taking care of me?" He wanted spit right in his face, but managed to control that "I'm still waiting on that bath, but I think I'd rather enjoy it myself than with you like what you previously offered." He was struggling to put on his shirt, which exposed his underbelly. "I'd appreciate if you showed me the way, though."

Camilla immediatley sensed Ethan's anger and sighed. It didn't take long for that to escalate.

Maor felt nervously tense. Carl spoke with such high demands about what was going to occur and made plans for what his children as a result would do. Naturally, weren’t they also Maor’s as well? He wasn’t wanting to be a parent to so many as was Ethan clearly, but they never had a say in what occurred. They were just thrown into it.

“Uh...yea...” he said in response to being shown around. It wasn’t anything witty or snappy like Ethan gave, something the shorter human might have noticed. Carl was going to do whatever he wanted one way or another at this point. “And...thanks for the plate...”

As for Adam however, the male merely chuckled before looking back, as if to look at an audience, but it was more so for Camilla when he stated “Well, I tried.”

And by tried, he meant tried to be nice. He looked at Ethan up and down, casually helping the male adjust his shirt with ease.

“If by bath, you mean the bathroom, by all means be my guest,” he stated. “That’s just a short trip inside the bathroom, but it’s a much more better sight than being graced by the small pecker you call your manhood. I mean, Ethan, what are you trying to gun for here with false senses of security? Your temper is clearly overcompensating for the lack of it.”

Maor had almost gagged at the wittier response. Adam could be nice when he needed to be, but subtly cold with his words when the time came for it. He, like Carl, brought the shorter human some food though if he had to induce Ethan into a state of hunger to get him to eat and not defiantly refuse, Adam wasn’t beneath doing so.

“I do believe I promised you a trip out among the gardens and vineyard today,” he continued. “As you’ve probably learned, drinking wine or liquor won’t harm the children inside, the former actually having fruits within it for sustenance. Play your cards right and just maybe you and I will have that bath to ourselves. I’ll even show you my room and study should you wish to eventually stay there or just seek me out when you and your friend are out and about journeying around here on your own.”

Carl was headstrong about having his and Maor’s children continue their family legacy of work. Adam had yet to decide what he would want best for all twenty-five of his children and yes, Ethan was included in this plan.

“I do suppose I can shed a little truth for you both though. Thanks to our genes and yours mingling to produce us heirs, aging won’t be a problem for you all. As some others found out, one hundred years went by and they hardly aged a year, so there’s definitely benefits to this.”

"Good." Carl nodded at Maor before taking a seat across from him. He liked that he was no longer struggling anymore and that things were going a lot easier on his end than with Adam and Ethan. He sighed of relief when hearing Adam's roast. He wasn't super witty with words, and was more prone to silencing his foes with a quick jab or kick. If he harmed either Maor or Ethan now, it would surely affect the babies inside them

Ethan was noticeably shocked as he looked up at Adam pretty much destroy all self confidence he had, especially in front of his friend. He looked like a kid that just got scolded by a parent. He was defeated and had no way to recover from that tounguelashing "G-gardens it is...." He looked down as he spoke softly, not wanting to look at anyone. He noticed a new outfit was on the bed, probably thanks to Camilla. He grabbed it and waddled to a closet where he changed. He groaned upon looking at shirt, which looked huge, probably so he wouldnt need to keep changing sizes for a while. The new pants managed to fit his growing hips.

What Adam said next only infuriated the male more. He for sure he did not want to spend over a century living like this, and this probably meant he'd be in puberty a lot longer than he wanted. This time, he kept his complaints to himself. Carl also was slightly unamused knowing this would likely upset Maor as well. There was still some info withheld, but he kept his code of not lying alive by merely not actually stating anything he didn't care for the humans to know.

Checkmate. Make someone relent to going somewhere with him and cement them with a partial reality.

“Oh, do relax,” Adam stated with a chuckle. “If I had intent on cementing you here forever, I’d have sealed the deal with a bite to the neck than a means for children. No no, there’s a reason for saying this. You’re very much human, which means the slight vampire effects you suffer can very well be reversed after the post natal process.”

He wasn’t lying. Some humans chose their mortality ultimately and would go on to age naturally. That would not be the case here though. What Adam hadn’t shared was that him and Carl were very well intending to keep them around regardless on if they really wanted out after the children or not. A bit dark perhaps, but Adam was a committed man and maybe to some extent, Carl was the same way. That’s why it took a while to find someone worthwhile, but this Ethan tugged a string that he could not resist. Adam just had to naturally hit the right buttons with Ethan to make him voluntarily agree as the months progressed and then would the human male be his forever. That being said, he casually waited for the male to get dressed, noting how the clothes he wore were definitely a bit more expansive.

Maor found himself internally conflicted. Wasn’t it only human of him to probably get attached, after all? What if he wanted to stay? Thoughts swirled through his head as he tried to wrap his mind over what was occurring, the male finishing the food offered before him and looking at a set of clothes to wear. They were reminiscent to what he wore on that fateful night: Camouflage track pants and a coat to match, but they were more expansive and Maor could take several guesses why. Asides from his belly, his hips and thighs had certainly thickened a bit with a bit of fat and definitely muscle. Maybe it was to help him support the belly weight he was constantly gaining. One thing was for sure though. The shirt was a bit loose, which didn’t put strain on his chest because his nipples and the area around them were beginning to get really sensitive. He eased his way into the clothes before looking at Carl.

“I guess I’m ready whenever you are,” he stated, a bit defeated and unconvinced in his tone. Likewise though, Adam was ready to take Ethan off on their adventures as well.

(I guess it would make sense to split perspectives as the pairs go and do their thing.)

Carl nodded and said Camilla's name. She heard his call, and Maor and him were standing just outside a new building. Unlike the mansion, it seemed more industrial. Carl opened the door and welcomed his pregnant mate inside. It was pretty much a warehouse full of wine barrels and workers. They walked through them as Carl talked about his business, holding Maor's arm with only a slight grip"A human's greatest weakness, aside from emotion, would be addiction." He explained "Drugs, cigarretes, and especially alcholol. Naturally, I cannot stop such a simple yet important feature of the mind, therefore our company rose to success by developing a product that does not end the addiction, but does not cause harm to it." By that he was referring to the prevention of alchohol killing brain cells and things related. He heard a ringing in his head, telling him that he left something out. "The grapes are extremely plentiful thanks to The Living Fore-ugh! Er, I mean....Camilla." As he finished, they approached an office door and dragged Maor inside.

The office looked more like a study, and resembled something out of the mansion than a warehouse. Carl preferred his own rooms to match his taste, of course. He walked to a window and looked out, unable to see the land beyond due to the forest's heavy trees. He decided that by explaining more of himself, which he hated to do, Maor would possibly be more comfortable. "I have a question," He began "Do you have a clue as to why of all places, I choose to remain here, isolated?"

----------------------------

Ethan was slightly puzzled by Adam's words. Of course, the first opportunity he got, he was bolting out of here, hopefully with Maor alongside him. He did not feel much genuineness from Adam after what's happened, but for now this was probably his best and only option. He would behave, so long as it suited him.

"You were saying something about gardens and your quarters, right?" He waddled out of the closet and towards Adam, avoiding eye contact. ".....That's fine....." He noticed Carl and Maor were gone, and hoped his friend would be alright. They puffiness on Maor's face concerned him, and he didn't want to see his friend with another bruise. He should probably be more worried about himself right now, though.

(Okay!)

Maor barely had little time to comprehend what was occurring before like with Camilla, he was out from the room and somewhere else entirely. Thanks to his recent weight change, he was off balance severely, Maor having to grip a wall to support himself from getting fully nauseated. That and the support of Carl's unnatural, but slightly less powerful hold helped to keep him steady. He sighed, feeling like he was probably being treated like a child at this point what with Carl constantly holding his arm or hand to some degree and taking him around everywhere. He really had no choice but to go along with everything. Thanks to rapidly being pregnant, Maor's legs was too spaced out to try and run in another direction. That and he kept remembering what Camilla said before. Even if by some small chance he made it out in the forest, she'd probably just whisk him back and more importantly, he was just separated from Ethan. He...couldn't leave his friend to be stuck here like this. So, he had to listen to Carl discuss addictions while giving him a tour of the place, which eventually led him to what appeared to be an office. He might have found some form of joy in knowing that Camilla was apparently heckling him in his head about something so much Carl had to keep correcting himself.

"I suppose I can take a few guesses," Maor said, noticing how when Carl opened the window for the bright light to enter forth, there was nothing but forest that stretched out for seemingly endless miles. His professor just had to choose the one place inhabited by bloodsuckers out on a quest to breed anything that came in their path. "Is it because of your height? Your looks? Maybe it's just how you act in general? I'd hide too."

Naturally, he had to let the vampire know the last part was a joke in case he thought about getting physical again. Far be the day for Maor to lose his personality because someone was touchy feel most of the time.

=============================

Thanks to the aid of Camilla, Adam had taken Ethan outside to the back parts of the mansion more so. The brick fences were tall in nature, with spike metal railing to prevent people from climbing in or escaping should they have found a way to climb over the brick fences themselves. This in itself stretched out for miles and beyond that itself was the forest. They were out on the walkway of the mansion however, of which there were steps to traverse down.

"Welcome to the garden," Adam announced. "Thanks to the efforts of Camilla, I'm able to grow some of my favorite daisies and flowers out past their season. They sell abundantly well when those times come."

Adam had no qualms thanking others when it was due. After all, at some point in his life, he was very much chivalrous and to some degree, that even carried over now, albeit much darker. Still, he nodded, pointing onward to answer Ethan's questions. "And just beyond here, in that mansion tower over there, is my study. It allows me to look out upon the gardens, the stars above and the vineyard just a bit beyond here. Shall I help you down?"

He extended a hand out to help him, either by hand or by bridal style. Whichever Ethan was more comfortable with as judging by the male's heartbeat to him not looking at him directly, he could detect there was still hostility.

The last comment made by Maor turned Carl's face red. Oh, how he wanted to punish him just a little, but his babies were growing inside him, so his preference to physical harm was out the window. Instead he merely around and stared at him coldly "Hardly, I wasn't expecting you to not take this seriously." Carl sat at his desk, and offered Maor a chair, it was story time.

"How and why I ended up here specifically is another story for another day," He began, unsure if Camilla would allow him to mention it "But I can explain more of about why my race is what it is. As I told you already, we are complicated.....we are.....obsessed with blood." Even the glass of wine in front of him had blood in it, though the actual blend that is sold does not. "Vampires, when turned, don't last very long. Mortals are cursed by reliance on emotion, and we are cursed for an addiction to blood and flesh. Thus, most devoutly go mad in civilization. You'd be surprised how many cannibals you might hear about on the news are vampires, they are souls who are controlled only by addiction." His speech was mirroring his original one about the wine "We can't help it, so instead, the smart have to be secluded away, most of my blood comes from Camilla or a willing servant, and I've been here for.....three thousand years, now."

He took a sip from his glass and stared at Maor, who so far had not spoken "That's also why what I do with my children is not up for discussion, this is the only place that can guarentee their safety. They will either hurt many or be killed while doing so." He was also about to tell Maor he never had a choice in leaving, but decided to leave out that little detail.

---------------------------

Ethan was silent for the most part of Adam's discussion, occasionally nodding or grunting to show he understood. He actually really liked gardens and flowers, and often hung around the garden on campus when he was studying. It was hard to enjoy this, however, mainly because his heart was still shattered by all that was happening. The garden also felt very unnatural due to Camilla's magic, which he felt sort of ruined the fun.

Then he saw the tower, which like the mansion, was also bery regal and victorian styled. It kind of reminded Ethan of something out of Harry Potter. He could no longer see the original mansion, how far were they? He was probably far from Maor, and was fearful Adam was trying to isolate him in there. For now, any chance to escape was futile, for many reasons. Obviously his growing body left him at a disadvantage and there was no way he could run now, and of course the walls were too high to get over.

"It's alright." Camilla spoke in Ethan's head. He expected her to say more, but he heard nothing else. He finally looked at Adam's face, and took his hand. "Y-Yes, please." He finally answered and accepted Adam's offer to help him down the stairs.

Maor seemingly noticed that his comment bothered Carl one way or another. What he did know was that Carl did not physically lash out at him, for now. In all honesty, what was Carl expecting him to be? Practically submissive and quiet around him? Maor would not press much of his luck, but he would still try to gain some fragments of his former self.

“It’s hard for someone like me to take anything you say with seriousness when knowing you gave me a choice to either willingly give you children or lash out at me, do it anyways and lock me away like some animal until I become obedient...” he sighed, looking at the chair. This used to be so easy, but Maor was having trouble trying to ease down. He spaced his legs out a bit and lowered most of his body. Thank goodness the chair didn’t have wheels. He found himself holding on to his large belly as Carl explained why he thought the way he did and did things the way he wanted. “So is that why you also don’t have things like televisions and the likes? To keep this addiction from spurring?”

Maor knew they had electricity surging in a few places after all. How was Maor to feel about all of this though? He was straight, raised religious. Thanks to Carl, several of those things seemingly went down the drain.

“You have quite the large mansion for that then. It’s probably good they’ll be safe here. Three-thousand years though, that sounds...rough...how do you and Adam keep up appearances with this business?”

As Maor pointed out before, Carl looks youthful, but at the same time, he wasn’t. It was like an adult trapped in a late teen’s body. Carl carried himself off as an adult, but Maor could tell where some of his other violent impulsive tendencies came from.

“Are there any other side effects,” Maor continued. “Other than a delay in aging that Adam said can be weened off, that I should be concerned about if you’re expressing such addictive habits?”

=============================

Adam could tell that Ethan was intrigued by what was seen. To what specifics, he did not know, but for the most part, it was enough to keep the male interested. Adam accepted the male’s hand with his, the vampire enjoying the warming touch Ethan gave compared to his pale and cold touch. He supported his pregnant mate’s frame as he eased him down the steps and out on the grass.

“I suppose it’s a good thing you aren’t wearing shoes,” Adam pointed out. “It helps give the serene presence of nature.”

What would Adam wish to share with Ethan? Maybe he shouldn’t speak for once. As he walked out further down the path, he motioned towards a spot in the grass that bore no flowers, Adam having designed it that way.

“I’ll help you down,” he explained. “It allows you to smell the aromas from this spot and for once, I wish to know some things about you. That is something I owe you for once as well as I probably should explain why I chose such harsh methods in return.”

Carl ignored Maor's earlier comment but decided to answer his questions. "Not really." He explained "I find things like that to be distracting for myself and my employees. I only really allow what's necessary....that and Camilla is not able to make a television, such constructs were made by humans, and she can only alter what is natural." Finally, something that was mentioned that she CAN'T do.

Maor's next question was a little harder to answer. "To the public, I am not Carl, and my business has a reputation of its heads never actually being seen. I simply act like the next generation every several years, it's not too difficult when your land is private and impentrable." That was true, plus, the wine was probably too good for any serious investigations to take charge, like Carl had already said, their addiction was fueled, and that's apparently enough for them.

For the final question, Carl bit his lip. "Ugh...." That was not a question he thought Maor would like the answer too, but that's probably why he asked it "Well....the babies inside you...are of my race." He explained, sitting close and holdinb Maor's hand with both of his own, gripping it tight. "And even before birth, they need blood. I will need blood inserted into you....whether that means you drink it yourself, or I find blood to bite into your belly for them, is something you will need to decide when we get to that bridge, once you finally stop growing." He prayed Maor wouldn't ask what would happen if he said no to either.

-------------

Ethan's bare feet, which were not very big, were acheing somewhat as he walked through the garden. Compared to everything else he was feeling, especially emotionally, he didn't notice. The spot looked beautiful, and it looked like a spot Ethan could read, or nap at for hours if needed the relaxation. He just didn't want to be there with Adam of all people.

It was Adam's talk of getting to know Ethan and explaining himself that really caught his attention. "About time....but I guess knowing the reason behind you methods does not help fix what you did to me." He immediatley became fearful after muttering that, unsure if Adam was going to either beat him or humiliate him again. "U-um....I mean.....nevermind."

(This took a little longer than expected lol. I'm finally on a small break though, so yay!)

Great. So Maor was trapped there for close to nine months, give or take a little bit more, without a means to truly keep himself preoccupied. He wasn't sure how well a vampire's attention span worked, but a normal human like him could hardly stand still and don't get him started if he had just a tad bit of ADHD. Listening to Carl explain how he was able to not make himself public also made a bit of sense. Still, he thought about what if someone began to ask questions on those small outings he would have to make every now and then? Maybe he could solve that problem with all seventeen of his children, perhaps. 

"I suppose that makes sense," he stated. "Given you've lived for so many years. What is that like exactly?"

Carl probably would answer that in due time. What Maor noticed was that the vampire held one of the human's hands, gripping it a bit tight as he explained the situation. So, there was no chance of them being remotely human at all? Why did that make Maor feel a bit assured, yet waiting for that ominous but that Carl would deliver in his words at the same time? Nobody tried to consolingly hold another's hand if they were not planning to deliver bad news to them after all. He never said that word: But. What he did say however was something exactly similar with his delivery that made Maor pale a bit and his heart seemingly sink further than it already could. Asking what would happen if he didn't have blood was the first thing on his mind, but he never asked it. He knew then and there that his chances were seemingly slim without it. Still, as he looked at the wine glass of which Carl had to now realize what the male meant by having blood his servants were willing to supply him and Adam with, Maor found himself getting sick.

"I won't get sick from having so much of someone else's blood will I," he asked. "I am human after all."

=========================================

Adam could stare out at everything before him for days. Literally, he might mentally note and add. He enjoyed the serenity that nature offered and that was to be expected of a man who came clad out from the Arthurian periods of life. Still, he had to naturally get his mate to adjust to any form of comfort, especially since in his case, he didn't have quite the frame to match such a heavy pregnancy.

"That's quite alright," he assured Ethan, a hand naturally resting itself on the pregnant human's belly as a form of comfort. "I'm not like Carl where speaking your mind will warrant a smack across the neck, face or much worse. He's always been the more physical one out of us. Still, I get it, the anger that is. I was like that myself for half a millennium. Camila and them may find some detest to my methods, but I thought sparing you the ordeal by letting you experience pleasure was better than beating someone into submission. I elected to spare someone pain and suffering and I'll do it again if I have to, but not on you, rather anything or anyone that I will come to love."

A loophole, essentially. After all, he was intending to have Ethan with him forever.

(It's alright, I'm glad you managed to get some time in for this!)

Carl shrugged as he let go of Maor's hand. "At first, eternity feels like....well, an eternity." He explains "As in it feels like forevor. But much like how our bodies stop aging, time does not feel as long." That was really just from his own perspective. He was not sure how it felt for Adam exactly, or Camilla, who was not a vampire but was around Carl's age. "Sorry, I guess I don't have a very good answer for that one."

As he explained the situation about the blood, Carl noticed Maor was getting a little pale "You won't notice it as much as the babies will. It will excite them, but the blood should not affect you as it isn't going directly into your own blood stream." He was getting a little more hesitant with his answers. He was trying his best to avoid telling Maor that he and Ethan would not be leaving.

-----------------------------

Ethan listened to Adam ramble on about his methods. As expected, it was not making him sound any better, but what would? He grew concerned when Carl's more aggressive methods were brought up, and it reminded him of the terrible way that Maor's face looked. He prayed Maor was currently alright, it really bothered him that he was not nearby, he actually would have really liked if he was out here to enjoy the scenery.

"Just....don't do whatever you did before again." He was looking down "I know that did something.....brainwashing? Drugging my food? I don't care what it was, all I know is that it wore off and that none of it was real..." He figured he would try to take advantage while Adam was being honest "There's something I wanted to ask you."

(Me and C. Wolf have been doing the roleplay over skype for a little while and are now moving it back to this thread. The following is all copied and pasted from skype)

Maor hearing Carl’s explanation of how eternity must have felt certainly didn’t help any. He could imagine that it just might feel that way when granted that this place did indeed seem lost in time. Maor might not have known it was another day had he not seen the sun after their little winter run in the night before. Still, Carl seemed a bit more straightforward with his responses. In a way, this time around it felt like the vampire was pussyfooting his way around with a response. Not as much as explaining the matter of drinking blood anyways.
“Drinking it still isn’t exactly soothing to the ears though. Is it an acquired taste or as a vampire does it just come natural and refreshing to drink?”

====================

“It’s called Mesmer,” Adam explained to Ethan. “Sort of like a hypnosis, but whatever I suggest to the person, they weigh the thought in their mind more considerably.”

Adam wasn’t trying to make it obvious, but he was implying that a part of Ethan really wanted what occurred the night before. It wasn’t like Maor, who was forced into a situation due to not only being assaulted into submission as if he were some kind of animal needing to be trained, but also because of his friend Ethan no doubt. “But you have my word. I have no intention of using that on you again. What’s on your mind?”

-

Carl finally let out a soft chuckle. "To be honest, I'm kind of sick of it." Even Camilla was a little surprised to see him actually do or say anything remotely humorous. "Well, I guess humans would not understand, but for us, it's more like we drink it survive. At least that's how it should be." His funny moment was gone as he looked down, like he was remembering a painful memory.

"Most newly turned vampires love it the very aroma of blood can drive someone like me wild. It's what leads to the cannibals. I managed to not enter that phase, and drinking the same thing several times a day for so many years.....It gets a little stale."

-

Adam's explanation did worry Ethan a bit. He sort of caught on to what he was saying. Did he know right away that he was actually in the closet? It distracted him from the question he wanted to ask.

"There's something wrong with me, isn't there?" He put a hand on his baby bump. "That one lady, and the way she talks to me....seems like she is worried about me, and I can tell my belly is bigger than Maor's even though we've been pregnant for the same amount of time, and she isn't like that with him."

-

Hearing the male laugh a little was sort of a good and weird feeling for Maor. The male might have appeared younger than him, but Maor imagined this must be what Satan was like when laughing. Maor might have felt sorry for him had he not remembered this was the exact same figure who essentially took him away from his previous life to basically force him to have kids.

“And will it be like that for them as well or is there a slight difference from being born a vampire to being turned?”

A part of him wanted to try and console him, but Maor felt a bit weird about doing so.

==============

Adam wished he could tell Ethan otherwise, but he was right.

“You and your friend are very fertile for our potent seed,” he explained. “A person that’s borderline or is considered sterile can give us around seven children. A healthy person around ten or twelve. We apparently hit the jackpot with you both to be given way past the usual amount, but you and your friend, you’re different physically. She’s really concerned not just because you’re carrying more, but also because of your frame. While I’m sure Maor can probably see this as lifting weights or some kind of exercise, you don’t exactly look like the kind of fella to pump your muscles and try to be the strong leading man.”

The keyword was try as clearly, Maor failed on that matter. Still, Adam chuckled.

“It’s a bit funny to think about though,” he continued. “I preferred someone like you while Carl was heavily insistent to have someone like Maor. I guess to remind us of certain parts of our former lives. That and those eyes of yours are rather attractive. I could see them rubbing off on our children really well, but, Camilla won’t let anything happen to you and as long as you let me, I won’t let anything happen to you as well.”

-

"The babies only actually require blood when in your womb." Carl explained "You humans pass on an ability for a fullborn to live off on either blood or food. That choice I guess will be up to them..." He eyed a glass of the blood he was drinking "That would at least severely lower the odds of them going insane..."

-

While he knew it was not intended, Ethan looked down at the ground when Adam took note of his frame. He hated being called small or not exactly strong, due to his little man syndrome and late puberty. Of course, the news on how his condition affected his pregnancy did not help him, but it was he who asked.

Tears were forming in his eyes as he was becoming not angry, but afraid "Couldn't she of just.... I don't know....made the babies for you? Seems like she is even more awesome than a Kryptonian...."

-

Maor really hated to think optimistically. Sometimes, that way of thinking seemed to be only for the dimwitted. He honestly wished he didn’t pry further sometimes however. As he looked down at his partially hairy belly, which was mostly covered by the shirt he wore, he couldn’t help but ask “And seventeen...that’s enough for you?”

It was just the way Carl was explaining everything. Sure, for some it might appear like the vampire was giving him the information they were asking for, but why explain most of this if it didn’t seem, well, permanent, like Maor was probably going to have to do it over and over and over again? Like Carl wanted this human like trait to pass on to as many children as possible?

===================

Adam could feel a bit of sympathy for the other male. When he explained the matter, it didn’t seem like Ethan was exactly proud to hear he was small among other things. Even seeing him begin to cry as well as ask if Camilla could do more was even sad.

“You’re on your way to becoming a man,” Adam stated. “Some take a little longer, but...”

The blond vampire casually pricked his thumb with his sharp teeth to expose some blood. As he neared Ethan, he casually smeared just a little on the male’s face, before bringing forth a mirror. The red signs of acne began to clear up on the male’s face, slowly and surely.

“It’s a temporary fix, but it also shows that in the end, your acne and maybe even your stature is temporary. What Camila can’t do, most likely I’ll provide you with.”

-

The question made Carl freeze. He couldn't even look at Maor now, like a child caught in a lie by his parents. "My, you captured a smart one." Camilla spoke into Carl's head "You might as well tell him the truth."

He let out a heavy sigh. Of course if Camilla was out of ideas, there was not much he could do. "For a human that's probably more than enough, but for me? No..." He finally glanced at the mortal carrying his children. "Me and Adam among the vey few vampires alive that are not insane from our natural instincts, and a mansion full of fullborns might be just enough to change that." He hoped Maor wouldn't try to resist again "That means you and the other boy can't leave."

-

Ethan saw Adam bring his thumb towards his face and backed away for a second before giving in. He was unsure what the vampire was doing until he saw himself in the mirror. His acne was slowly fading, and his face looked better than it did in over a year as his otherwise smooth and adorable face finally stared to emerge from the acne.

He wiped his tears with his elbow "T-thank you..." He muttered, appreciating what Adam did but not forgetting that he was the one who caused his situation. "Um, is that also magic?"

Camilla very briefly alerted what was happening in the winery to Adam's head "Maor managed to figure things out, just so you know. Whether you tell Ethan is up to you, but if you don't I suggest you keep them separated." She was confident that Adam would be able to handle it either way, as he was much more convincing than Carl.

-

(This post will have a mix of both characters)

Why couldn’t Carl just try to be natural with casually deceiving for once? It wouldn’t be a lie if he lightly salted the person with the truth. That way, the sting would be less severe. Here Adam was in not only getting to have Ethan admit his same sex attraction, but to also get him to like Adam in the fullest as a result.

“Understood,” Adam said to Camilla mentally. “I’ll just have to try and ween Ethan into the thought some without making him upset more than he already is.”

He probably could not say the same for Maor. The athletic male felt what was perhaps anxiety. Either the milk production in his chest was reaching its climax before the inevitable leaking or right now, he just felt really overwhelmed mixed with fright.

“You can’t or won’t let us leave,” the male asked, knowing good and well what Carl meant. “No, no no no no...”

Already, Maor was imagining the worst case scenario, which only did little to calm him down as his breathing felt more intense. After all, Carl held no kind of regard to what his life was like outside of here, from the fact he was graduating down to getting married with someone he actually loved. Being trapped here meant he would never know if his mother made a full recovery from her accident or even what his younger sister would do after high school. Of course, Maor wanted to lash out. None of this was remotely fair at all.

Meanwhile, Adam exhaled.

“It’s the work of vampire blood naturally,” he stated. “Whether you can define that as magical or not depends on you, but I’ve been informed that your friend Maor has been hit with some troubling news because of Carl and his bluntness. This is also perhaps the main reason why I brought up the matter of you all casually leaving after the birth. The truth is that even as we speak, you and your friend are developing rather maternal instincts for the children, instincts that will make it extremely hard to want to leave long after you’ve given birth and nurtured the children appropriately.”

Carl was struggling on how to deal with this situation, he should have had a plan for this scenario. He was very good when it came to stretching the truth when it came to business, but this delicate matter was a new challenge for him. Hoping Maor wouldn't try to get physical, he got a little closer.

"You need to relax." He said bluntly and apparently ignoring Maor's feelings on the matter "Your emotions need to be in good order for your own health, or else you might end up in a situation like your friend." He was alluding to Ethan's aggressive nature after the pregnancy started as well as his risks.

-

"I see..." Ethan said softly after hearing Adam talk about his blood. What stung him was what he said after. At this time, he had zero desire to stay after the kids were born and would rather waltz out of the mansion the moment the hell spawns were out of his body. He didnt like the idea of his mind forcing him to actually like them.

"Uhm....well....uh..." He was having trouble forming a sentence "In a way, that just seems like I'm getting hypnotized again." He didn't want to lash out with Maor away so he decided not to provoke Adam "I guess I don't know how I feel about that."

-

Maor chuckled in annoyance. “And you’re making it seem like it’s not warranted for him, or me...”

Naturally, when Carl got close, Maor found himself instinctively shoving off by reflex. What was Carl expecting him to do? To just shove the fact that this vampire is planning to keep them there forever as a sign of a good thing? He could imagine that being turned and forced to live a life as a vampire was hard, but to be quite frank, that hardly seemed to bother Carl. What could he even do? Absolutely nothing. He was forced to have kids he didn’t want and apparently continually have sex with Carl to produce more and so Maor just found himself sobbing, powerless to do anything.

“Just...what are you both expecting us to do anymore...”

=================

“It’s not like that at all,” Adam explained. “It’s rather like a mama bear, but much worse I guess given how unnatural we are. If you ever were to walk out of here and continue your life, twenty years later you come across one of them, deep down you’d know it’s your child. It’s a maternal instinct that’s developing inside of you that I wish I could say could be instantly solved as walking away, but it’s not. As the months let on, you’re probably going to be more concerned about nurturing yourself and them. It’s a sore feeling, I’m sure, but hopefully one that can numb out in time.”

-

Carl had his fists clenched as he watched Maor panic in front of him. He had not seen the man sob or react in such a way, not even when he had knocked him up earlier. He took a step forward but Maor faded away due to Camilla's intervention, who was standing where he originally was.

"What the hell did you do!?" Carl snapped, outraged that Camilla warped Maor away without his say "Where is he?"

Camilla stared at the short vampire with her arms crossed below her breasts. "He's in a bedroom." She answered, being deliberately vague as there were dozens in the mansion "I figured whatever action you decided next would do nothing to fix the problem you just created, so I'm cutting you off for a little while."

For once, Carl was unable to keep his anger from showing and before he could cuss her out, Camilla simply poked him in the chest......which caused him he get knocked back to the wall. Granted, Carl and Adam were particularly powerful vampires, but they could not resist Camilla the rare times she resorted to violence.

"Are you finished?" Carl was looking down like a defeated child, and nodded. "You need to get better at this. Just because you aren't eating every human you see does not make you any better than a common savage of your kind. You forget that humans are not tools for yourself, and until you realize that....well, you'll never be able to be a father to those kids." When Carl didn't answer, she simply vanished.

Maor had been taken to a bedroom, different from the one he and Ethan slept in the night before. There was food on a nearby table and the door was actually unlocked. It seemed Camilla was confident that Carl wouldn't get to him, and that Maor would be able to roam, but be unable to escape.

-

Ethan was still somewhat overwhelmed by Adam's explanation. "Well, maybe we should cross that bridge for when that happens, I guess." He said, trying to shrug it off. "I still have months to decide if I leave or stay, right?"

-

Maor had heard Carl approaching, but by the time he glanced up, the human male was gone elsewhere. Maor was in a nice cushioned seat within a room that was slightly similar, yet assuredly like most, different at the same time. There was food and beverages, a bathroom and a large bed as usual, but still, none of this comfort eased him. Him and possibly Ethan were going to be used as personal breeding machines. They would never see their families, friends and who knew what else because they’d be trapped here forever. And, if Adam’s words were true, they’d hardly age a day. That made Maor panic further, his heart racing in thinking that everything and everyone he had ever loved would wither away like dust, but him? He’d still be the same as if time stood still. This wasn’t his choice. He wanted to get married as he planned, have kids, see them grow up, retire; Now, he was being told that he would have kids, but it was basically at the whim of a childish vampire twink who was seeking to emasculate him at every corner.

Maor felt...depressed. He had everything to lose while Carl had everything to gain. Maor never asked for any of this. Why was he being punished for never committing a heinous wrong? And, where was he? As he opened the curtains, seeking to look out, he was clearly on a third floor and very far away from the outside view of the spacious back yard.

=========

Adam could hear the arguments from afar with his heightened senses. The vampire truly wished that Carl would at least try to a degree to “break” Maor in. Trying to be physical with the male was clearly not going to work out and Adam knew well that his plan might also backfire, but as he told Ethan before: He would elect to soften someone else’s pain so they’d never have to suffer as horribly as he did.

“Indeed you do,” he stated. Adam knew fully well that he could get Ethan to submit to this fate forever. He just had to work his natural charm. That began by making the human male feel good and commit to a lifestyle he tried to hide from others. “I’ll try to take everything with you in small intervals as they come along as not to overwhelm you. Despite how you think we may feel, your health and well-being is something I truly care for.”

-

Camilla would remain in her own quarters as she observed Carl and the others. Carl had simply returned to his work and made a few business calls, physically unnafected by Camilla’s roasting just moments ago.

She was having difficulty coming to grips with her position and what she should do. On one hand, she was indebted to Carl for saving her and protecting her forest so many years ago, but at the same time allowing him to live there and pretty much being the whole reason the business is so succesful seemed like well over what was due, let alone ruining the lives of two innocent males for personal gain.

However, she couldn’t just go and let them free. It was too late, as the babies inside them would literally kill them from the inside without Carl and Adam’s blood. She decided the best course of action would be to give Maor some company even if only to distract him. She wished Ethan could do the job but it would ruin Adam’s plan of seducing him.

In a rather theatrical way, she emerged from Maor’s closed door. She was not expecting a warm welcome “You can shoo me away if you want, but let me only say this,” She walked towards him very slowly as she spoke “I.....apologize, you are here because I warped the area in a way you could not leave. Carl is not what he used to be anymore, for reasons I am sure you already know.” Her lip quivered as if she was in pain “In all honesty, I brought you two here because I believe having a family will bring that part of him back, so he will see you and Ethan as people and not an incubator.” Then she placed a hand on his abdomen “You are in pain, I know, but if you need something please know my role is to assist you and the babies as best I can.”

-

Ethan didn't even notice that he was blushing. Whether he was getting put under a spell or not, Adam's methods were working and his earlier anger was turning into lust. He was still aware that the last time he felt like this resulted in....well, this situation he and Maor were forced into, and it was hard to tell whether Adam was truthful. Luckily, he was too enthused by his words to fight it.

Standing in the garden for this long was starting to make his back and feet rather sore. "Um, do you mind if we go inside? Or maybe on a bench?" He asked, looking up at his lover and captor.

-

Maor heard the voice. It was Camilla, clearly. He was angry at her, especially, but what good would it get him at this point? Maor, like Ethan, was trapped in this mansion, forced to go through a huge pregnancy against their fully conscience consent. Maor knew good and well he was aware of him having sex with Carl that night and deeply longing for the smaller male to fill him up so bad. That was something he would have to carry with him for the rest of his life when knowing he could have chosen to have been unconscious whenever it occurred. Still, Maor couldn’t bring himself to say anything to Camilla. The words could not be found. Instead, he just exhaled deeply given that his back was already turned towards her from how he was resting on the bed. She kept expressing guilt and rested a hand on his large bump, which only rose and sunk with every breath he took. As much as he hated to admit it, feeling another’s hand on the belly felt great. So great that Maor felt a jolt, his flesh seemingly moving as he realized either one or several of them were beginning to kick the walls of his belly. This, naturally embarrassed him further so much that his olive skin found a red tint across his face as he blushed subconsciously.

“Just...” he stated when sitting up in an effort to save face. “...thanks for getting me away from there.”

========

Adam noticed that the male was blushing. The vampire smiled as warmly as possible with a sharp toothed grin. Ethan was indeed falling for him. This could really work in Adam’s favor in getting the male to be at ease with staying with him, forever. As if to help ease the deal, Adam nodded and extended a hand to help Ethan up, holding the pregnant human by certain parts to seemingly bring him to a state of possible arousing comfort. This was paired with Adam resting a hand on Ethan’s belly and helping his back, the vampire assuring him that “I’ll help you up some of the steps.”

As Ethan explained wanting to go outside or even on a bench, Adam surmised a question.

“Sure. Want to explore more of the house or looking for somewhere better to relax?”

-

Camilla retracted her hand from his belly, surprised as she also felt something kick from inside. "My goodness!" She exclaimed "I guess you're feeling movement sooner than expected, but not by much to be concerned." She started to get serious again "Anytime, and if you ever feel the need to summon me, just say my name and I shall appear." She leaned over and helped him sit up as she sat on one end of the bed.

"I know I am in no position to ask this, but..." she was looking down at her hands and appeared to be nervous "The boy, Ethan.when you see him next....can you please not tell him what Carl told you? It's awful I know....but.....he is not as healthy as you, and being given such a revelation will only cause his condition to worsen, I fear. Look, even if not for me, can you please do it for his sake and the babies inside of him?"

-

Ethan was given help from Adam as they walked up the steps. His anger was now almost completely gone. He felt the vampire squeeze his rear end for a moment, which made him wild with excitement, especially in his pants. Though he'd never admit it, he loved when his large ass was given attention. He loved when someone felt his baby bump as well.

He wasn't sure which to choose. He really wanted to see more of the house, but at the same time would love a bath or comfy area to cuddle in. "Hmmm, well, I would love to see someplace new, but it could it be a place cozy enough to relax in?" He asked, hoping the question did not sound super demanding.

-

Maor wished he could honestly say it was a moot or great feeling. Seeing his belly just jolt outward like that had quite the opposite fact instead, but it wasn’t something that warranted him to sob any more than he already did. He just didn’t know how to feel ultimately and hearing Camilla state how it was occurring a little bit sooner than expected probably was filling his head with more dreaded ideas, but wasn’t this supposed to occur one way or another as after all, she brought up they may begin lactating later in the day? He sighed deeply while pinching the bridge of his nose in an effort to try and calm down.

“I knew there was a catch,” he stated when she said he couldn’t tell Ethan. “I’m just supposed to bottle this all in for his sake knowing good and well he’s probably being lied to and I’m stuck dealing with a male who hasn’t grown up both mentally and physically in millennias.”

They kept saying Ethan was worse off compared to him and they probably were right. Maor sat up with Camilla’s help, his hands partially cradling the large belly but not out of natural love for it. This was more to elude that for once in his life, he felt extremely overwhelmed, which was only going to get worse for him as they still had a week or two left of growing according to Camilla and to be quite honest, even though he looked huge now, he knew this wasn’t what carrying seventeen babies had to look like.

=============

“Some place new, you say,” Adam said with a huge thought in mind. “I know just the thing. I was planning to show you this a little later whenever you wanted to join me in your respectful place in the bed with me, but the usual rooms you’ve been in pale in comparison to that of mine and Carl’s. There’s a more flare to it that sets them aside.”

And with that, he helped Ethan inside to show him this room. His room sat just close towards the tower they saw outside near the garden. There were two sets of small stairs led up to the room, but after getting another casual feel of Ethan’s rear and belly, they were before a very spacious room filled with the soft aroma of flowers in bloom, lavender to be more exact. There was the large bed, the candles that lit the room, a bathroom just past another door, the beautiful marble floor, but beyond it was the work of Camilla herself having made the patio itself look like a brief step into a forest. This came complete with the flowers that they smelled, a few trees, the sun shining down and naturally, a large space of water meant to have fish within it.

“How’s this for some place cozy?”

-

Camilla gave Maor a solemn nod. She was impressed by how quickly he caught onto things, and how he wasted no time with his comments. "Exactly." She said "Well, technically, he isn't being lied to right now, more like the truth is being stretched and he isn't second guessing anything due to Adam's magic. It won't last, and I'm sure that eventually, he'll grow resistant to it if not completely immune. He'll find out, but it's critical he does not this early."

She couldn't help but chuckle at Maor's comment on Carl. Carl himself heard it(who now had an ice pack as Camilla's force had seemingly given him a concussion) and tried his best shutting it out to focus on his work. "Physically, yes. Mentally....He has aged, but like most vampires his perspective is skewed." She then removed the cloth that covered her eyes and set it on her lap, revealing her eyes which were lacking irises and pupils, being replaced with a grayish hue where they should be as if the color melted away. "When you are no longer human, you stop seeing humans as people." She explained "Honestly, before I heard Ethan and yourself when I trapped you here, I too saw you both as tools to further their goals, and thought almost nothing of how much it would affect you. As you might know, I can see into your very souls and what I saw made me realize I was wrong, but I can't reverse the damage done to either of you."

She placed a hand on Maor's belly again to comfort him "Carl can't see like me,
but give it time and I think he will get better. He actually used to be a lot like you two when he was younger."

-

Ethan nearly gasped as his mouth gaped open at the gorgeous room. It was divine and unlike what he was expecting a vampire lord's room to look like. It's style was entirely unlike the arrangement of the previous rooms within the mansion, and had a much more cheerful and welcoming vibe compared to the more dreary rooms he stayed in earlier.

"A-amazing..." He finally said something when he found himself and tried waddling towards the bed to sit when he felt something inside him. "What the hell!?" At first he was scared he was in labor, and clutched his abdomen but sighed of relief when he realized he just felt his first few kicks. "....Do you wanna feel?" He asked to Adam.

-

One way or another, Maor couldn’t tell Ethan the truth apparently. No matter how much it stung and needing to be honest with the male, a good part of him felt bad for the other male as they kept insisting any more excitement in his life was clearly going to be bad for Ethan’s health.

“Well, I guess you’re right about us being tools,” he stated and he probably felt it as the truth given the fact he did try to escape from Carl, but was trapped in a room he couldn’t escape and submissively forced to comply or still have it done and be treated worse. She gave an explanation and even revealed just how inhuman she was and while he listened to what she was saying, trying to shake his emotions at the moment wasn’t easy. “At the moment, it’s hard to see you and them as anything like us, but...I doubt I could leave like this...I’ll just go somewhere quiet...”

He still had to deal with the fact that he was being forced to nurture supernatural babies inside of him when he wasn’t even remotely close to “settling down” with his fiancée, but now none of that even mattered. Feeling Camilla’s hand on his belly certainly just felt weird again. This might be easy for Ethan as Maor knew the male might have liked men, but...ugh, he didn’t want to essentially b***h or whine or complain even worse than he’s done before. Eventually Carl was going to demand something from Maor again and now, not only was he not physically capable of doing much before, but he really didn’t have much to consider again.

“I really need to think.”

======

“I’m glad you like it,” Adam said when noticing Ethan was taken aback by everything before him. “You’re always welcome here anytime should you choose it.”

Adam wasn’t charming Ethan as most probably were led to believe. It was like a cat, snake, weasel or ferret in this case, but without the notion of hypnosis: He was just naturally finding ways to charm the human male and of course, stretching the truth. Adam had to come back to reality a bit though when noticing that Ethan panicked. Glancing down, the vampire’s mouth had opened partially see the spectacle for the first time. Some of their children were beginning to stir inside of their maternal father.

“I...” he said at a loss for words. “Of course!”

He rested a hand down on Ethan’s belly, getting a feel of the light bumps greeting his hand. Adam could take pride in knowing that he got to feel his children kicking for the first time over Carl while the other lost his chance from being a bit too open.

“Here. Let’s sit you down like you were trying to do.” He helped ease Ethan down on the bed to sit down while rubbing the male’s belly some more.

-

"I understand." Camilla covered her eyes again with the cloth and decided she would leave Maor be for now. He was a very observant human and was efficient at seeing through Carl and herself, as was proven on the night he arrived. She wished Carl could have enjoyed feeling his mate's first kicks, but admittedly attempting to lie to Maor proved to be a futile effort at this point.

"I will need to check you both again in the morning. Would you like to be with Ethan tomorrow?" While she thought it would be risky, Maor at least seemed to understand all the bad that could happen to his friend, but wanted Maor to feel more comfortable with his friend. "Obviously, I expect you to keep what I shared to yourself."

-

Adam's hands felt very warm and comforting on Ethan's large, smooth tummy. The babies seemed to kick with delight as Adam's hands made contact and kicked more rapidly, which was a little hard on Ethan despite enjoying it and made him desire sitting down even more. He lifted himself onto the right side of the bed with Adam's help. The sheets and pillows were almost impossibly soft and Ethan almost thought he were staying in a hotel and not being held a slave in a mansion.

-

Of course Maor wanted to be with Ethan. Not in that nature, of course, but rather on a friendly level. Right now, the former athlete could tell he was placed somewhere further from Ethan to prevent him from probably telling him the truth and to be honest, Maor wasn’t sure if he could keep that big secret right now. Besides, unknown to him, Ethan was in a room a bit too far to reach.

“Yea,” he said flatly and almost defeatedly. “I’ll just keep this to myself...”

Maor didn’t exactly feel tired though. After all, the day had yet to even end.

“It’s not like I can leave with you all constantly watching me. Can I just roam around for a few?”

========

Adam was delighted to feel the kicks, but as they occurred, feeling the heart rate from Ethan prompted him to let up from the belly. Instead, he helped ease the human a bit more on the bed. The vampire had managed to get him into the bed with him probably without Ethan fully knowing of his closeted tendency.

“I have no intent to keep you holed up here during the entire pregnancy,” Adam stated. “After all, before I was turned, traveling was something I was always fond of, but...you’re looking a little tired. Are our children tiring you out from their movement?”

It was reasonable, in a way. They were going to be born full bred vampires and as a result, they were quite stronger than human babies, especially given how big this litter was going to be.

“Maybe you should rest here for a few in the bed.”

-

"Of course." Camilla answered while smiling. She then disappeared without any warning. After warping back to her own room, she gave Adam a message to his head asking her to bring Ethan to her room in the morning. She didn't say anything to Carl, she would get Maor on her own.

-

Ethan was laying on his side as if he were already getting ready for bed. Like Adam assumed, he was definitely tired from walking around all day and then feeling the babies inside him. His energy was fading, but for the next several months, this would probably be normal due to his big litter and possibly not having the capacity to handle it.

"Yeah. I think I will." He said, letting out a soft yawn as he closed his eyes. He was out like a light soon after.

-

Maor sighed. Finally, he was alone to himself. As he stared at the bed though, he just didn’t find himself sleepy. Probably because he had He luxury to sit down mostly and not get tired out from walking around as a result. This wasn’t going to become a struggle the bigger and bigger he got, was it? He couldn’t dwell on that thought. He just needed to do something to clear his mind a bit. Stepping out the room after taking a small snack with him, he exited into the hallways.

Most of the rooms he opened looked the same. He had no reason for opening them other than just to look at them. Some rooms however, had to be off limits. These rooms usually had gold plaques on the doors like “Master Chef” or “House Maid.” All of his walking around eventually led him to the library and to be surprise a little, asides from Victorian Era and even older writings, there were modern works there as well. Maybe that made up just a little about the fact he might be there forever. It really didn’t, but he needed something to change his mindset for the moment and as a result, he found himself reading through the first book of a novel series. Sleep did eventually take him though. He had dozed off without realizing, on a nice cozy chair.

(In case Carl or Camilla wants to observe or so lol)
===========

Adam watched as Ethan fell asleep. That worked out better than he could imagine for the male. A casual stroll out into the fields just to tire the person out by leading them up a few steps usually did the trick in terms of getting them to rest in his bed. Adam mentally heard Camilla state to bring Ethan with him in the morning. It was safe to assume that as a result, Adam succeeded in having his mate for the rest of the day. The vampire ran a hand through the human’s hair and casually eased into the bed with him, before letting said hand roam down to his belly and completely spoon with the other figure under the covers. Manipulative, sure, but Adam’s aims were very much true in terms of wanting to secure a mate and make sure their children develop around a healthy relationship in terms of how their parents interacted with one another.

-

The next morning would reveal that both males have noticeably swelled again in their sleep. Camilla had seen that Maor fell asleep in the library and made sure no servants disturbed him. Since she'd need to examine Ethan and him in the morning, she left the series he was reading in the room he was originally warped to yesterday before warping his still sleeping body onto a bed in her quarters.

"Coming in today?" She asked Carl from his head. Carl gave a flat no, explaining he would actually be meeting with a collaborator(under an alias, of course) in the next town over and would be gone a while.

"Fine, fine." It might have been for the best anyways. Camilla took note of Maor's expanded belly and gently nudged his arm to wake him up.

-
Ethan woke up with the help of the babies, who were thrashing inside him even this early in the morning. He already felt heavier than yesterday and was too scared to look down. He could feel Adam spooning him and turned his head back, seeing that he was still asleep.

"H-hey, wake up..." Ethan said in a tired voice.

Maor wish he could say he slept well, but he tossed and turned. That was usually normal of him, to sleep rough. This time around however, he was having to adjust to more changes his body was going through as a result. Some of his muscles were beginning to gain a little bit more fat and thickness to them. Numerous reasons, clearly, but the most prevalent being to support the fact that now his belly was beginning to drop down towards his knees if a point of reference was ever needed to be provided. His chest was beginning to puff up, which is not the same as saying it was sagging or drooping or even jiggly like boobs. They were instead more prominent given his masculinity, his nipples much more darker and perkier as a result. When he came to from Camilla poking him awake, it didn't even register that he had tossed his shirt off through the night because of how tight the fabric was getting around his ever expanding frame.

Naturally, he was disturbed, but what good was it going to get for him at this point? He looked around and strangely, Carl was nowhere to be seen. A part of him in strangeness wanted the vampire there. Either the vampire was going to eventually arrive or he simply found something like this not worth his time. Maor sighed, really wanting this growing development to be over with, but deep down, he knew he still had a week or two to go. His body was doing the best it could to naturally accommodate his changing frame.

As the door to Camilla's room swung open, Adam walked in with Ethan in his arms. The vampire might have gotten a bit over himself, but when being awoken, he noticed he subtle tiredness Ethan had to his voice and clearly with him carrying more over Maor, he was much larger than the athlete. He didn't want to take chances of Ethan possibly getting tired out from the walk over, so he offered to carry him instead as his unnatural strength was more than enough to carry the pregnant and smaller male over.

"Morning," he announced to Camilla and Maor both.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM