C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20)

Brian Littrell, an American singer and songwriter, was just finishing a solo tour and was excited to see his wife and child after a long while. He was currently walking through a horde of paparazzi while he tried finding the right gate to take home at the airport.

"Sorry Daniel, I didn't mean to lose you." Brian said as he turned around to Daniel.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I keep worrying you." Brian said reassuringly. "But wait, what did he say again?"

"Oh, right. Are we seeing him first?" Brian asked.

"Okay, gotcha." Brian said as they both boarded the plane onto first class.

Brian took a seat "I feel fine, Daniel" he replied.

"I'm just anxious to see my family is all." Brian answered with a smile.

"I've been video chatting with them a lot, but it's not the same as face to face." Brian explained, anxious.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to give you a call." Brian said with a smile. He eventually fell asleep during the long plane ride.

Eventually the plane landed and it was time to get off "Are we there?" Brian asked, waking up from the commotion of people exiting.

Brian noticed his family outside the plane and ran down to see them.

Brian hugged his child and wife as he ran down to see them, then they got in a rental car.

Before Brian could tell what was happening, he collapsed onto the parking lot where no one was looking.

When Brian finally woke up, he was naked and in a room that was too dark for him to properly see.

Brian noticed he was bound and bent over on a table. "Where the fuck am I?!" He shouted.

"What do you want with me and who are you!" Brian asked, getting more scared by the minute.

"Pregnant!? How is that even possible?" Brian squirmed but was unable to break the chains that bound him.

"But I don't wan to be pregnant..." Brian kept trying to get out of the chains.

Brian stopped struggling and stayed quiet, knowing there was no way out of this.

Brian felt his legs open and his ass was exposed to Mark "I don't care either way, you're still going to fuck me." He sighed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM