Prince of peace

"they didnt mean for you to wear" Leniad says "They mean a collar for you to... put on me"

Available for conversation, pm me.

"I prefer it if you didnt wear on at all simply for the fact that I don't veiw you as property." He said smiling. He then turned his gaze on the diplomats. "My only wish is that the meeting between cat kingdoms is set up soon this war must end and there our biggest hope of doing so." He said wraping his arms around leniad shoulders from behind.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF

the lion gave a purr and nuzzled at his arms "we will have the meeting as soon as we are able" one diplomat said "And the collar was more of a safety feature than a sign of ownership. we heard what happened, less guards would be willing to retaliate against him if he is wearing a collar"
"I dont mind" the lion says softly "It will keep your kitten safer if i wear it... besides...i am a slave... i just happen to be carrying your kitten"

At that statement cyan tensed growling he leaned in and bit the base of his neck roughly. Most cats did that as a sign of love and courtship. His cat like instincts were becoming harder to ignore. "Your my MATE you not a SLAVE you my precious kitten and if I hear such a statment again my heart might actualy break. I love you regardless of the ridicule or the consequences. I stand here with you becuse i chose you to stand by me. Your the only one whom I love so busy your mouth with such negativity!" Hed taken great offense to the statement.

Leniad flinched and whimpered softly "I...im sorry mate..." he says softly "i didnt mean to anger you" he added seeming to be quite fearful and one of the diplomats stood.
"Cyan, calm down" he says firmly "For now he must retain the illusion of being a slave to maintain their safety. Untill you officially take a throne, he will need to remain that way. Return to you quarters and await the tanner so you can request the collar he will need to wear" he says and before he can argue the room shook, the dark corners seeming to grow darker.

"Go young prince and comfort your mate, this is your only warning, you are not too old to be taken over my knee" the oldest, the same woman who had been rubbing Leniads belly said firmly.

Cyan growled but cliped lenaids leash to his collar and left quickly. He was fuming for reason he couldnt fathom. As they arrived at there room his anger had acutauly caused him to tremble. He threw the door open and then smlamed it shut. He took the leash off and sat down. His anger was upseting seeing as he couldnt figure out where its coming from.

"M...mate?" the lion asked softly and looked over at jim a little timidly "I..im sorry i angered you... please dont be mad..." his hands were on his belly but his fingers fidgeted together "y...you know they spoke the truth... we need to keep up the illusion ti...till you have the crowned authority to change things" he says then looks to the table and slowly made his way over, picking up the water jug and a glass "Do you want a drink?"

"Im not mad at you heck im notsure why im mad." He said sighing. He rubed his temples a bit upset finaly he just uncliped his inhibitor and threw it across the room. As soon as it cam off his apnger disapeared and he felt normal again. He wondered if it was a form of cage rage some animals got from being cooped up for a long time.

he nodded and stepped over giving his mate a gentle nuzzle to the neck "It's the instincts" he says simply "You've spent how long unaware of them? unaware that they are an intrinsical part of who you are? I... awoke them... when i became your mate... they will take some time to get a handle on... in the mean time we will need to spend some time together, outside and inside." he says and gives him a soft kiss to the neck "I can help you my mate, help you with controlling your instincts."

"Id rather we just cuddle." He stood and got into bed patting the space beside him. He wanted some time to be close to his mate. Fur to fur not being kept in a human state by some damned collar.

Leniad nodded and gently took his hand and guided Cyan to the bedroom. he was quick in stripping them both of their clothing and pulled the fellow feline onto the bed. He pulled him close, chest to chest and gently nuzzled at his neck "This is just one way to help your instincts Mate" he tells him with a soft purr "to stay close and exposed to eachother with nothing between us. A... as the pregnancy progresses... we will get to spend so little time outdoors... i wont be able to move much... so this is one of the best ways... i...i hope i didnt overstep my bounds..."

"With me you have none your not restricted. Your bound. Your free to be you." He said gently rubbing his stomache. He was happy to see the cubs were growing well. He found great confort in this intimate contact. His purring rung out rhythmically. He content blue hues.

He purred loudly as Cyan rubbed at his belly, he pressed himself close and smiled "Mmm, that's good.. thank you for not... abandoning me... i know this all cant be easy to deal with... especially seeing as you've just discovered you are a prince and already bound to someone else" he says with a light sigh. he seemed to be hiding something, his eyes seeming lost in a memory long hidden.

"hey would I abandon you I love you?" he said smiling. "what's my kitten you seem hurt?" he asked worried about it.

he shook his head "Don't worry, it's nothing" he said and pressed closer.
(time skip if thats ok)

The two sat and waited patiently in the diplomats conference room waiting for the delegates from the beast races to arrive. Leniads belly had swollen in that time and he certainly looked a lot healthier than when the two had first met. his fur was thicker and more luxurious, his body had filled out some with healthy muscle and fat. the two had only bonded more closely over the few months that had past and Cyan had gotten more comfortable with being in his fur outside of their room. however Leniad had gotten more and more tense as the meeting approached and now they were sitting in that room he seemed more and more anxious. Before Cyan could ask what was wrong however, the Beast delegates entered.

"So it IS true... the lost prince is here..." The Wolf one said looking at him his eyes moving to the lion next to him "And he has a Mate, I'm surprisedhe found one here... Wait... PRINCE LENIAD!?" he suddenly cried and stepped forward slamming his hands to the table.
"Prince Leniad? Preposterous he di..." The lion Delegate asked stepping forward and stared at the pair of them "This is impossible! Whatis HE doing here?! He was on the front lines till his death three years ago!" Leniad whimpered and shrank a bit in his seat eyes darting around the room at the diplomats. a lion, wolf, tiger and a bear being the four beasts diplomats.

"what prince!? Leniad dearest what ever do they mean? You said you were a commenor? Surely there mistaken. Leniad. Lenaid!" he poked the lions pinknose to get his attention. He was throughly confused. The room was filling with mixed emotions. Cyan steared with an I tense faze. He looked rather upse. His hands were placed on his hips. His fliffy tail flicked. He twitched his pale spotted ears and then poked his nose once more. "are you going to answer me or are you going to sit there please tell me what's going on!?"

He looked hurt. He knew this had somthing to do with his mood. Why had he hidden stuff from him. He knew some things were best kept secret. But they were mates surely he would have mentioned him being a prince!

"I...Im the firstborn son to the king of the Lion kingdom... Leniad Leo" he says slowly with a soft whimper and grumbled loudly looking up at the ambassador "The one that was Disowned by the king for not agreeing to an arranged marriage... when he knew i didnt have any interest in women..." he gave a light growl at the glare he was given "Now im just a commoner"

"you what?!? His expression turned to horror. This was bad he had a runaway prince as his mate. The diplomats were throwing hauty gazes. Tempers and tension was rising. He had to do somthing drastic or else this whole meeting was going to be set ablaze with emotions and tempers. He then did somthing to reenter there focus. He stood hand out then slammed his hand to the floor. Ice shot across the floors and walls forming sharp crtysline structures. He the flexed his finger and the exploded into snow all around the room.

the diplomats were indeed surprised and shocked by the outburst, Leniad giving a whimper and looked anything but happy. he infact just looked guilty and miserable, eyes downcast despite the pretty spectacle around him.

as the snow settled, the human diplomats quickly took over the situation and had everyone seated. they starred with some generic greetings and about how the beasts being there was an honor. Next to Cyan his mate silently pushed a finger through the snow on the table writing out 'i'm sorry' for Cyan to intentionally see. however he also wrote, then quickly errased the words 'useless' and 'pathetic disgrace' clearly aiming them at himself.

"well talk later." he hissed under his breath tail lashing. He wasn't upset about the hidden identity but he caught glimpses of the other words he wrote. He wished lenaid would stop degrading him self. It broke his heart into a million tiny pieces every time. He let the diplomats speak then he rose to speak him self.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gadiva22
11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
The Prince's Baby
SeanWoods221
Last Post by SeanWoods221
01-06-2016, 03:46 AM