'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8)
Matt groaned. "god with such a big baby.... Alex, you should have applied for paternity leave! it's standard protocol... was the doctor aware - and approved - of your way of hiding that belly? doesn't it hurt to wear a closet so tight?" he asked rather inredulously. the angry and deep indents on Alex's belly looked rather intimidating, and to think Alex had endured it all day.

"nope Alex, believe me. we're goin to be ok. we just have to wait for rescue - and possibly deliver a baby in the process. If we're lucky, we might even get some help before this little one's arrival." he said, rather optimistically, partially because he believed ti would take quite awhile for such a big one to come. "Ok, right. you're fresh out of training... remember that vid they forced us to watch for emergency delivery? this is the time to test how much you remember... nwo can you tell me what are we supposed to look for? signs to watch? things to do at this stage?" Matt asked, barely keeping his calm as well, but the experienced agent was able to contain the anxiety, at least just from his looks, he'd appear rather calm.
"I needed this job, I've been trying to get this promotion my whole career I wasn't giving it up just cause I got pregnant!" He gasped letting out a low groan he tried desperately to think to find a way out of this. He shifted his position slowly moving his legs apart. his hips had started to ache he could feel the baby pressing down. "clean your hands, find gloves, a first kid a knife-" He was cut off by more pain he could tell it wasn't moving down very fast but he could feel it shifting with every contraction. "Ohhhhhhh!" He gripped the lower part of his belly trying to ease the pressure of courese it would do nothing to help.
"you got pregnant is a pretty big deal you know... perhaps even more than your career. you're having a baby... son or daughter?" Matt said. He could sympathize with Alex, it must have been a blow to him when eh realised he was pregnant at such an untimely moment, yet he wouldn't approve, nor agree with what he chose to do. it was a huge danger to both Alex and the baby with their line of duty.

He listened to what Alex told him, but could only chuckle bitterly. "you think we'd have that in here?" he asked but then the contraction hit and he moved closer to suppoprt Alex in the intense contraction. "shhh... keep breathing. Don't try to fight with the pain or you'd tire yourself out." he instructed . He looked around and , yep, nope. No first aid kit, no supplies, not even water. That's all to prevent the interrogation to be disrupted or provide the criminals with any possible materials for an escape. All that matt ahd with him was a pocket knife.
that was going to have to be good enough. He was in so much pain he couldn't think straight he shifted his body trying to make it more comfortable anything that might ease the pain even a little bit. "I need you to check me." He groaned the pressure was coming back he knew he would have to push soon."I need you to check and see how dilated my cervix is can you do that? "
"God is it this stage already? how long have you been enduring contractions..." Matt took in a quick gasp. He might not know about the details, but certainly he watched enough tv to know this checking would usually come just before the pushing stage , and frankly Matt thought they would have more time than this. "Alright.... well there's no one else todo this i suppose."

Matt wiped his hands as clean as he could. He moved away from Alex's side and went ahead to sit between his splayed legs. it was really not a place he'd imagine himself to be at any stage of his life. He moved his legs apart to reach in, even needing to lift Alex's gentials to get to his opening that's glistening with his water still dribbling out.

"There will be pressure..." he warned before slipping his finger through the puckered hole. Normally this would happen with a lot more foreplay and lube.... and most likely they'd laugh at this after, but right now Matt was only feeling the psychological pressure building.
It was awkward, Alex would give him that. He certainly hadn't thought he would be this close to Matt pretty much ever and here they were just a few hours later. alex was blushing a deep shade of red but he was in to much pain to care too much. He let out a few breaths as he struggled to deal with the added pressure. At the same time he waited for Matt to give him an answer looking anywhere but at the man who was currently feeling inside him.
"shh relax." Sensing the father's distress, the baby started squirming inside of the belly so much, Matt could also see the movement. He placed his hand on Alex's exposed belly, then the baby miraculously started calming, and the contraction also subsided right that moment. "Relax." he looked at Alex and said again, for the father-to-be was the only one tensing up now. He kept up with the soft caress on his belly while penetrating deeper into Alex. The blush on the younger man somehow made him feel much more at ease - so this wasn't all tension.

He wriggled his fingertip inside of Alex. he wasn't sure how this was supposed to feel, but he pushed in deep anyway, knowing he had to get to the end of the tunnel to really feel it. It was almost strange to feel an opening - a fleshy ring. "err, am i supposed to measure?" he asked, gingerly pushing another finger in to measure the width. It came with a whine from Alex but he pulled out, showing Alex the width with his 2 fingers.. "i feel an opening like this. Is this supposed to be dilated enough?"
Alex groaned but it was one more of frustration he shook his head. "It's not enough." He muttered in time for more contraction to hit. He gasped clenching his jaw tightly. He could feel the baby's movement, the tightening of his own mussels. He was uncomfortable. There wasn't anything he could do to make this better. He whimpered when the pain got worse clawing at the ground under him, he forced himself to breathe and try and relax. He wanted to be in the hospital with pain meds and a C-section but instead, he was stuck here. with no pain meds and a huge baby.
It did make Matt squrim as well seeing the overacheiving young man whimper so patehtically wiht the pain. He sighed and moved closer to him, lifting him up in fact to lay him on his chest. He patted his back like he was a little boy. "Shh.. this is ogin gto be fine." he rubbed histightening bump. it was rather scary how big he looked, and it's really a 10lbs baby... he couldn't quite imagine how it was supposed to squeeze through his rather tight canal. "you're doing great, goob job. It's a lot of pressure right? shhh it's going to be over very soon." he comforted, rubbing along his lower back and his hips, he put his hand on whatever place he could imagine that Alex would be suffering pain from.
Alex relaxed some he leaned into Matt, surprised a bit that the man had picked him up and was comforting him like this, but it wasn't like he didn't like it. "Thanks." He whispered finding the next contraction just a little easier to deal with. he shifted some to be more comfortable closing his eyes he steadied himself until it was over. this was going to be a long few hours, that was for sure.

((I probably won't be around again until Sunday night or possibly even Monday.)
(oh sure that's fine... LOL I have been away for awhile as well this weekend LOL)

Matt felt Alex slowly relaxing against him. he took the time to stroke his back and figured this should be helpful. No matter what, leaving Alex tensed up through the contractions couldn't be a good thing for the laboring young man.

"it's what partners are for. They should have taught you that in the academy right?" Matt gave Alex a faint smile, still stroking idly along his back, he rubbed his belly as well, making gentle circles around it. "You've thought up names yet" he asked, attempting to lighten up the mood.
"Names, I was thinking maybe Trevor, if it's a boy or Sarah if it's a girl." He said quietly, a small smile played across his expression as he spoke of the names. He seemed to be calming down, at least he wasn't alone, this all could have gone a lot better but it certainly could have ended a lot worse as well.

(Sorry it took so long! I did end up getting the apartment though! So that is good news!)
(oh you are moving?! i didn't know! wow that's nice... are you sharing the apartment or are you getting it for yourself? haha nd n problem with that ;))

"Hmm yea both sounds nice. can I be their godfather?" Matt asked looking at Alex. "I'd be so happy to paint Sarah's nails if that comes out as a girl... and certainyl baseball training for Trevror!." he added.He did want to ask about Alex's career choice next. As a field agnet he would be gone a lot, and that could be tricky when he's balancing parenthood on the other hand. That could be a serious discussion though, and as partly his evaluating officer, Matt thought perhaps this wasn't the ideal place and time for that little chat.

"So you hadn't asked for the gender yet? buying all unisex clothings for the little one?" he asked getting interested in the baby. "i have thought about having kids but... well, i still enjoy being an agnetand taht's bascially eating into my personal time. Can't maintain a relatioship for long...." he said sharing some of his personal history.
he opened his mouth to answer but was struck by more contractions causing a long groan to escape him. he cried out, quickly forcing his breathing to become steady it was a strong one and it clearly wasn't about to let up right away. He whimpered shifting slightly trying to lesion the pain anything that might help to bring the child down, to get it out he just wanted all of this to be done with already, he wanted to be in the hospital or even at home at this point.

When it passed he took a moment to gather his thoughts nodding at his questions. "You're delivering the baby, you can be the godfather."
When Alex shifted, Matt reached out to cup his belly while he squirmed. he could feel the belly tightening up strongly. The womb was contracting, he was clearly aware of that. He just let Alex deal with it, for he coudl hear his breathing was rather steady and the man seemed to be more control this time, although it was rather intesne.

They both let out a breath of relief when the contraction let up. he sighed and smiled. "Thanks. Though don't expect me to be any more leinant while appriasing your work, being your baby's godfather woudln't earn you any extra points." he smiled cupping Alex's belly from behind with both hands, letting the guy rest against his chest for the time being.
He leaned his head back against Matt "I would expect nothing less." he rested for a bit, almost asleep but not quite. sometimes he would stop to deal with a contraction one hand gripping Matt's tightly, but they seemed to fall into a sort of pattern and now that he was no longer freaking out, Alex was doing well at controlling the pain. At least for awhile. He felt it moving lower, the pressure growing worse the pain in his lower back became more intense his hips ached suddenly he cried out arching his back, the baby had pressed against a nerve sending pain through his back.
It was almost relaxing holding Alex. Matt had never really been this close with someone, with nothing else to do, noted they were almost strangers to each other as well. They only knew each other for a few hours, and already Matt probably would be witnessing Alex's most intimate moments of his life. They kept up with little chats, but mostly Matt just stroke Alex gently while the pregnant man deal with the pain.

"gosh are you ok? is the baby coming?" Matt was surprised when Alex reacted so violently at the contraction. Alex's head was pressing back at his shoulder as he arched his back forward. He reached behind his belly to hold him at his arch. "Should we stand up?" he asked nervously, ready to move Alex if he nodded.
"Back-" He whimpered "It hurts" he gasped giving a nod. Once he was up he leaned on matt he would be supporting most of his weight. he pressed a hand to the underside of his belly. it was so low now, he wasn't sure how much longer they had. Another contraction and he groaned rocking his hips anything that might ease the pain in his back, it would pass, "I just want it to come already." He groaned letting out a breath when the pain let up again.
Matt held Alex up carefuly. He made sure the man would be leaning against him and he held him while he swayed hi shands. "i don't know... i guess the baby's gonna come whenever he or she wants.... all we can do is stay strong to assist the little one when the time comes." He said eyeing his low hanging belly. it looked very unnatrual for his bump to be this low, like hte baby would be crashing out o fhim any second. Guess they wouldn't be that lucky.

With his sways, gradually Matt took a step forward, bringing Alex with him. He just thought that might help, so with him steping forward, his knee would go into the crook of Alex's knee and almost force him to move forward, taking one step at a time. basically Alex was just a doll, supported and controlled entirely by Matt now while he dealt with the contractions that kept crashing onto him.
Alex could feel it shifting, gravity was helping, moving was helping. Matt was pretty much holding him up at this point. As a particularly strong contraction took hold Alex shook his head. He refused to take another step or move from the spot he was in. He let out a low groan that turned into more of a panicked cry. "Need to push-" He gasped rocking his hips and steadying his breathing. It was the first time he felt the urge but it was so strong he wasn't sure he could ignore it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,568 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,276 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,882 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,514 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,609 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8