Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker says “Cool and because you’re cute I won’t charge you for the lessons.” “For today though you just gotta swim and sunbath if you want.” “If you don’t remember there also is a small food court that could help sate you’re cravings if you get hungry.”
Jackson nods. “Aw thanks babe,” he said happily. The pair walked towards the pool, Parker to his post, and Jackson to the shallow end of the pool.
It eventually became Parker’s lunch break he looks over to find Jackson “Hey babe I’m starting my lunch break wanna come with me to get some food?” He reaches over and rubs Jackson’s belly.
Jackson lit up when the lion cams over to him. “Hey! Sure, that sounds good,” he said, lovingly hugging him. He smiled when Parker rubbed his belly. “I’ll eat just about anything,” he said as they padded over.
Parker says “Of course you will you’re gonna have to since you’re eating for four just please don’t eat too much my wallet has to be able to survive.” “I also wanted to ask you do you know how long the pregnancy will last will it be nine months or will it be something smaller I heard that it varies from different species?”
“Don’t worry, I won’t eat too much,” he promised as they walked over to grab food. “I’m not really sure? It’s six months for canines, but since these are hybrids I don’t know how long it’ll be. Maybe we can ask Dr. Andrews next time we stop in?” He suggested.
Parker looks at the stomach “Yeah we should I was just wondering how long because we still need to prepare you moved in with me, but we haven’t got any prerequisites for when the cubs arrive we should really get a start on that when we have some time.” “He is a doctor though so hopefully he’ll know.”
“It shouldn’t be too hard to set up a nursery,” Jackson said. They’d need cribs, baby clothes, and then other baby furniture for the room too. And then of course things like diapers and bottles and other things to stock up on.
Parker ordered a hotdog “Babe what do you want to order?” “Remember it’s on me.”
“I’ll get a hotdog too,” he said. A hotdog sounded good and he was basically drooling at the thought of one.
Parker hands Jackson his hotdog “Here’s your hotdog my good man.” “Now how about we go sit and enjoy my lunch break while it lasts?” “I can eat while I gaze into that cute face of yours.”
Jackson happily accepted he hotdog. “Thanks babe!” He said happily. He pointed to a shaded table. “Let’s go sit over there?” He smiled cutetly and nuzzled his lion.
Parker sat down and started eating “It’s so nice that we’re hanging out today sadly you have to work tomorrow I don’t know how you handled working in a grocery store when you had you’re morning sickness.”
Jackson nods. “I don’t want to think about work tomorrow,” he groans, starting to eat his hotdog. He shrugged when asked how he got through it with morning sickness. “I just had to deal with it until it passes. My boss would get upset if I left my spot a bunch of times so I had to stay,” he said.
Parker says “Wow that doesn’t sound cool you know once you’re pregnancy is over with maybe I could take my turn after you.” “At least until the cubs have some time to grow then we’ll think about it.”
Jackson nods. “Sure! I’ve always wanted a big family,” he said happily. “Maybe you might even get pregnant at the same time as me,” he chuckled, winking playfully at him.
Parker blushes “Sp wait you’d want to get me pregnant while you’re also pregnant.” “That actually sounds like a cool thing I’ll miss my six pack, but if I can have a cub it would be worth it, plus after I give birth I could come back here at the gym and quickly get it back.”
Jackson nods. “Yeah! If you want to, that is,” He said. He smiled a little bit. “Yeah! You could always get it back- but it might be fun for us to be pregnant at the same time,” he suggests.
Parker blushes more “Um maybe when we go home we could try it’d like that.” “I would be a mouth behind though, but I think it would be a great experience for the two of us.” “Though we will have to buy more baby supplies, but it’ll be worth it in the end.”
Jackson smiled. “I guess we have a plan when we get home then,” he said happily. “Yeahcwe’ll need more baby items but it’ll be alright. Besides, the kids would be around the same age so it would be easy to raise them together,” he said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,862 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,902 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,488 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,384 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,577 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,218 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,993 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,534 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,344 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,216 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg