C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy]

Lake County Correctional Facility - Level Four; Home to the most dangerous, violent criminals known to Clermont, Florida.

And sometimes... the not so violent.  Sometimes criminals are thrown in Lake County Correctional to 'straighten them out' - Judges, Lawyers, Officers of the Law find it necessary to throw relatively innocent, low-grade criminals into Lake County to teach them a lesson.  Teach them that their ways of life are not accepted among the community.

And sometimes... the most violent.  Sometimes there are those criminals that are thrown in Lake County Correctional that will never see the light of true day again.  The ones who have killed, for nothing.  The ones who have destroyed peoples lives, families, for nothing.  The ones who do not and will not receive salvation from the community, the courts, God himself.

Elias 'Eli' Grant is one of those men, serving time inside of Lake County Correctional.  Convicted at just eighteen years old, he is serving a eighty-nine year sentence for a current total of fourteen murders, however the number continues to climb as his 'stomping ground' is searched day-in and day-out by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and local law enforcement agencies.  Now Eli, at the age of twenty-six, serves his days in a segregated unit of LCC.

The unit, 'Silver Lining' is different from most other units in LCC.  It has commonality traits to that of General Population, rules are lacking - Stay Clean, Keep Your Cell Clean, No Fucking - what so ever (it still happens, daily, though.).  The dress code is different, while most inmates at LCC are known to wear prison issued jump-suits; The people in Silver Lining or SL for short, are often seen wearing street clothes; they wear shorts, jeans, t-shirts, tank tops.  They have liberties that no other unit has in Lake County.  Is it unfair? Yeah.  But Unit Manager Karl Trainer thinks that by giving inmates some sense of 'freedom' it will help them become better men once they are released.

Elias Grant - he will never see his release date, and yet, he is still among one of the few inmates who have practical life sentences that are allowed inside of LCC's exclusive 'Country Clubs'.

The buzzer rang loudly over head, signifying yet another day to wake up and start the normal routine.  Count, Shower, Breakfast, Watch TV, Jerk Off, Lunch, Watch TV, Hit the Gym, Count, Sleep.  That was the day-in and day-out daily routine that Elias lived by in LCC.  He did not have a work detail, not like the other inmates of Silver Lining - he was not a trust worthy man, so why would they give him one anyway?

Elias lazed about in his bed, fingers laced behind his buzz-cut black hair as he stared up at the cinder block ceiling with dark and dishonest blue eyes. He was a relatively lean man, with broad shoulders and broad chest, a tapered waist and long legs - He barely fit on the bunk in his currently empty cell.  No one was assigned to his cell, because his last cellmate suddenly just 'disappeared' not a single clue as to where he disappeared too either - Eli knew though.  Eli knew exactly where the little bitch was at... somewhere buried in the Clermont Garbage Facility, chopped up into itty bitty unrecognizable little pieces.

When Eli could no longer stay in bed, as the prison guard and Unit Supervisor Thomas Rhett, was banging on the glass wall to his cell he jumped down from the top bunk and swaggered out into the common area - it held tables with painted on checker boards, rows of uncomfortable plastic chairs in front of two glass encased television sets that were old and outdated beyond belief.  The 'freedoms' they had were not very freeing, in fact, they were downright depressing, especially to someone who had never been inside the prison systems before, not knowing what to expect when they got there.

Eli loved new comers, they were the best - so shy, and scared, afraid to mess up or step out of line; doing as they were told by prison inmates and prison guards alike.  They jumped when their names were called, they looked like they always wanted to piss their pants... Yeah, it was fun, and today was induction day - A whole new set of inmates were coming in from their arraignment hearings, sentenced to prison for however long most corrupted judges found necessary, especially if you were being sent to Lake County - every man here, they were innocent; or so they would tell you that.  No one was innocent here, but they had definitely been screwed over by one judge or another; given harsher sentences for stealing... It was so common to hear in LCC.

Eli stood for count, glancing over the faces of his fellow inmates - he had a small handful of people he would even remotely consider 'friends' but they had his back and he had theirs; drugs traded hands constantly, cigarettes used to barter for upgrades on Prison Issue shampoos and other necessities.  That was the way of life in the prison world, and Eli knew how to run the game well.  He was a master, a con artist, could get whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted inside.  It was illegal to have drugs, cigarettes, booze, sex... but Eli, he had all four of those in spades.

He started his routine off by taking a shower, a nice one, because he paid to have extra time - Guards were lax like that.  Pay them the right amount?  You could have a throne room built, just for you.  Eli never went so far to do such, but it had crossed his mine to have his own private space in LCC... but, he liked prison and he liked the people that came in here too much; they all had different stories and he often times switched cell mates around, just to hear them all.

Eli glanced toward the intake area as he walked toward the cafeteria for breakfast - by the time they got back, those newbies would be moving around LCC, scared... lost... alone... and he would find the perfect target to swoop in on, take under his wing, show them the ropes and then very likely drop them like a hot potato... God he missed new people so much... Induction day did not come often enough.  It made him horny and hard just thinking about all of those scared faces that would be his for the picking soon.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

(Geez Louise! I don't know if I could ever write a reply that's the same length as that, wow)

Jace had been prosecuted for several things, all of them he had not done, he knew exactly who had done them too, a man named Aaron who claimed to be Jace's best friend but threw Jace under the bus when he knew Jace had been at home by himself so had no alibi. Jace was shocked and terrified when the police came and arrested him. He was sentenced to 9 years for first degree murder and assaulting an officer, which was apparently what he did when he was arrested when he calmly asked the officer why he was being arrested and that there was some sort of mistake.

Jace's dark brown wavy hair was cut short but not a buzz cut, he still had a bit of a fringe that sat in front of his forehead, his eyes were such a fabulous shade of green, almost the colour of emeralds with flecks of gold throughout. His tanned skin looked quite funny with the horrible colour of the jumpsuit.

He sighed looking around at the other inductees, most of who looked absolutely terrifying and clearly had done their crimes. He kept quiet and stayed towards the back of the group, he was so scared and had no idea what to expect here, he was sure he would definitely be beaten up or something similar since he was so much smaller than the other men and clearly not as confident.

He was shoved into a room with the other inductees, he quickly went into the corner trying to keep to himself. The guards went to collect the other inmates and as soon as they left two of the other men in the inductees group came over to him, one grabbing his waist and the other grabbed his hands and put them above his head, they were both whispering about how lovely his skin was and how much fun they would have with him later on. He struggled in their grip a little.

As a senior member of the LCC prison system, the only liberty Eli really had was welcoming the new inductees into the system. He already had his target, sort of - this new comer, Jace... skinny little kid that apparently committed murder. Eli watched from the doorway as two much larger inmates started advancing on the new boy... Damn.

Eli strutted across the room confidently; wearing a wife beater and tight blue jeans. He pushed into the crowd, putting himself between Jace and the two knuckle-heads that were trying to rape Jace on his first day here "Alright, fuck the hell off you asswipes... He's not a pretty ass you can just fuck!" Eli snarled; he may have been a bit shorter than the two men, but his 'status' was well-known, and these two had obviously been in Lake County before.

The two men backed away and sat back down on the wooden benches, acting as if nothing even happened. Eli shook his head and turned around to face Jace "I'm Eli... Guard told me that you're my new cell mate, inductee, and basically my shadow... so, shadow me." Eli said and then turned and walked off, heading back toward the Silver Lining unit.

Jace shuddered a little as he was let go rubbing his wrists lightly. He bit his lip lightly and followed after Eli silently, he wasn't quite sure what he was allowed to say, or if he should say anything to Eli. He looked around and noticed how others respected or feared Eli, he wasn't quite sure which and he wasn't sure he wanted to know either.

He ran a hand through his wavy hair lightly as he continued to follow the young man. He was clearly shaken and was terrified of spending the next 9 years here for something he didn't even do.

Eli stopped suddenly, standing in front of a wide gate "This is the 'Silver Lining' unit - it's to turn big ol' bad boys like you into good little boys again." Eli said sarcastically, then stepped through the gate once it had opened up wide enough "Laundry room is right there." he pointed to his left "Computers, classrooms for educational purposes or trading drugs is down that hall" he pointed to his right "And then this is... well, the common area..." Eli waved a hand around where there were at least fifty or better men milling about.

Eli continued on, moving to a hidden corner cell with only one glass wall and two cinderblock walls on either side "And this is our cell... Or pod... Whatever the hell they're calling it this week... It changes depending on the unit manager's mood swings." Eli entered the glass box and pointed to the bottom bunk "That's where you sleep. Don't touch my shit and we won't have any problems, comprende?"

Jace rolled his eyes about the 'good little boy' comment. He tried to memorise where everything was as they walked around. He stayed quiet as Eli explained things, he nodded and sat down on the bottom bunk biting his lip "Thank you" he said quietly and smiled gently at Eli.

Eli snorted and shrugged his broad shoulders, he went back to the one glass wall and stretched his arms wide in the 'window' portion of it "You're a soft boy, aren't you Jace?"

Jace looked at his hands and bit his lip lightly "What do you mean by that?" He asked quietly laying back on the bed looking at the bottom of Eli's bunk chewing on his lip lightly and fiddling with a loose thread on his jump suit

Eli glanced over his shoulder at the younger man and sighed "I mean... You haven't done a damn thing wrong in your entire life... Then one fucked up situation comes along... and you landed your ass here, in the worst prison on the East coast."

Eli took a breath and tapped his fingers on the metal divider between the window and the door "Or... I could mean that you're a virgin... Either way works for me - Especially the virgin part." a sinister little smile twisted Eli's lips up a bit, but it soon dropped back into a bored and flat expression.

Jace shrugged and smiled wryly "Maybe, or maybe I just deserve it" he said softly fiddling with the thread continuously "And I'm not a virgin" he said softly "Though, I'm sure sex in a prison like this is a lot different to the sex I've had before" he said shuddering a little at the thought of the two larger men from earlier

"No one deserves being in this place..." Eli said, silently tacking on 'Except me' at the end of it with his thoughts.

"You're a prison virgin, Jace... That's damn near close enough to being a sex-virgin..." Eli turned away from the window and looked down at Jace "You need new threads... That prison jump suit does you absolutely no justice..." Eli knelt down in front of his foot locker and dug through it, pulling out a pair of jeans, boxers, and a wife beater "Wear those until you can pay for your own clothes..." Eli threw them on top of Jace's chest and stood back up.

Jace smiled gently over at the other man "A lot of people in my town would disagree with you" he said and took the clothes. He stood biting his lip a little "What do you mean it does me no justice? Do you mean it doesn't show my body well because wouldn't that be better for me?" He asked confused holding the clothes to his chest. He swallowed roughly "How bad will it be...?" He asked a little terrified, he knew he was showing how vulnerable he was but Eli seemed nice under everything else and had clearly been in the prison system for a while "I mean, I know pain wise...but how many times in let's say...a week would I be....I'm...you know" he said quietly looking at his feet

Eli shook his head "No, it's not better for you - No one in SL wears the prison issue jump suit... You'd stand out worse in the suit than you would in my clothes."

Eli leaned against the wall with one shoulder, still facing Jace. He raised an eyebrow at the stuttered out questions "How many times in a week would you possibly get raped? A dozen or better... Stick with me, however..." Eli shrugged and looked down at his nails, flicking imaginary dirt from underneath them "There would be no rape... everything we did would be... consented too..." Eli looked up at Jace now, his eyebrow raising a little higher.

Jace nodded and bit his lip a little looking at the clothes before placing them on the end of the bed until the end of the conversation they were having when he would go down to the bathrooms to change. Jace felt his eyebrows pull together a little, his bright green eyes questioning "So....you're trying to make a deal with me....instead of me getting raped I'll just have to have sex when you want me to?" He asked, not quite understanding the situation he was in.

(Sorry, I have to go to bed, work in 5 hours, I'll reply tomorrow:) )

Eli nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders at the same time "It's a better offer you're gonna get... Or, you can just get raped... Some of the men here..." Eli shook his head and turned back to the window - he pointed out at a very large African American male, muscular and taller than all the other men in the unit "Or you can be raped by him, constantly, turn into his sex slave... I've never seen it before, but I've heard his dick is 14 inches at best... and if you believe the rumors about black guys and big dicks... Welll..."

Eli shrugged and left the offer dangling in the air, either way he didn't care what Jace decided - honestly - but he did wonder if Jace would accept the offer he was making; especially since it was only a one time deal - after that, he wouldn't dare make it again... sex in exchange for protection was one of Eli's strongest cards.

Jace chewed on his lip a little but then shook his head "I think I'll risk it actually" he said softly "But thanks for the offer" he said standing up. He headed to the bathrooms and got changed before he went back to their cell and laid on the bed staring at the roof. He was scared, yes, but he hadn't been put away falsely for murder for no reason, they had piled on about his job as an undercover cop and all the self defense classes he had taken. He could take care of himself, and being small was a huge advantage in this area because it made him more agile and there was less of a target to hit. He actually smiled a little to himself thinking how shocked a lot of these prisoners were going to be when they tried to hurt him. He had dealt with so many thugs when he was undercover and a lot of them had guns which made them more dangerous, Jace could deal with just hands to hit with, no problems. He was scared, and it showed, but that was more to do with being in a new environment and the potential that he would be here for years without doing anything, but he wasn't scared of the punks in here, if Eli hadn't showed up when the two guys had Jace pinned he would have had them on the floor in the next twenty seconds and he knew it but he didn't mind looking like a target for now.

Eli rolled his eyes and shook his head "Whatever man... it's your life." Eli said as he strolled out of their pod and toward a few of the so-called friends he had.

Eli kept his eyes focused on his pod and where his new cellmate was... sure, he was disappointed that Jace had declined his offer... and yes, if Jace came to him looking for protection, Eli would almost gladly give it - There was just something about the younger man that made him want to be close to him - it was odd.

Jace stayed in the pod relaxing with his eyes closed. He heard someone at the door and opened one eye, he saw the two men from before with another man who was quite a lot bigger than the both of them. He sighed and stood up "Come to get me?" He asked chest forward, trying to play it that he was scared trying to be confident. They stepped towards him and he quickly took action hitting the two men from before right in their noses hearing the satisfying crack and cry out from both of them as blood dropped down their faces, they went to grab him but he slipped from their grip quickly and kicked one in the stomach and one in the crotch, they grunted and yelled out but realized how much attention they were causing for them selves and that guards could potentially be coming so they scutteled off quickly. The third huge man smirked a bit but stepped forward, clearly unafraid of being caught for anything. He ran his fingers along Jace's cheek and Kace grabbed his finger pulling it back and hearing it pop out of place before he pressed himself against the wall for more strength and kicked the man in the gut sending him toppling out of the cell holding his hand to his chest and coughing and spluttering to himself as he scurried away too. Jace chuckled and jumped back into his bed, his knuckles now raw and bloody but he knew a message had been sent to the rest of the jail so he didn't mind too much. He closed his eyes to nap again

Eli watched the entire scene play out before him, he was shocked - sure... But more than anything, he was now suspicious of the newbie... No one fights like that, especially on their first day. Eli kicked out of his chair and went back into his pod, pulling the door shut tight behind him - the door seemed to lock behind him with a snick.

Eli kicked the bottom of Jace's bunk and stared down at the man "What the hell are you?" he demanded.

Jace rose an eyebrow at Eli "What do you mean by that? I can defend myself, I've been doing it my whole life" he said frowning a little at the other man. He stretched his fingers a little, hearing the satisfying crack as they were stretched. He sat up a little staring at Eli

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM