C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach whined low in his throat as Caleb clenched around him. He pushed in a little more, using the leverage that Caleb gave him to slide in. He wasn't sure how long he was going to last with the way that Caleb was clenching around him. He kept easing his way in until he was flush with Caleb's round ass, panting as he tried to get himself under control.

"You are so tight," Zach managed to get out, stroking his fingers over Caleb's cheek. "My god."

Caleb chuckled and then moaned, arching his head back against the pillows "Oh... fuck..." he squeezed both of Zach's shoulders and whimpered loudly "I... Told you... it's been a very long time since I've done this..." Caleb murmured, chewing on his bottom lip as he squirmed on the full length of Zach's cock.

He felt complete with Zach so deep inside of him, he wanted to beg the man to just stay inside of him forever. Caleb wrapped his legs high around Zach's back, giving him complete and total access to his body "Fuck me, Zach. Make me scream for your cock."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"Fuck," Zach said, dropping his hands on the bed by Caleb's head, counting on Caleb's flexibility as he bent him in half. He began to move his hips, starting slowly but picking up the pace as Caleb's moans got louder. They moved together, picking up a good rhythm pretty quickly.

Zach didn't know how long it was before he was slamming into Caleb, his headboard hitting the wall on each thrust. Caleb was urging him on and Zach was sweating, his thighs trembling with the effort to keep up the pace.

Caleb cried out when Zach started thrusting harder into him, he moved his hands up to the bottom of the headboard, clinging onto it and moving his legs just that much higher against Zach's back "Oh fuckkkk, fuck fuck fuck!" He screamed, his prostate once again getting punched into by the head of Zach's cock.

His own cock seemed to be coming back to life once again, thickening between their bodies as they moved together "Harder... harder Zach, please..." Caleb begged, his entire body was covered in sweat from his multiple orgasms already and he was shaking with the lack of control he had over himself.

When Zach started thrusting harder into him, Caleb started screaming then, his voice higher pitched and piercing the almost silence of the room. His body was arching and moving down to meet each of Zach's thrusts, his toes were curling against Zach's back and he didn't know how much longer he would be able to last - not with Zach fucking into him like this.

"I ... I ... " Zach grunted, reaching down to hitch Caleb's leg even higher. He ground his hips in deep and came hard, filling Caleb with his come. His hips kept jerking forward, pressing the head of his cock against Caleb's prostate. He couldn't move his hand to get it around Caleb's hard cock. "Fuuuuck."

Zach managed to pull out, his limbs shaking before he let Caleb's legs drop. He took his cock in his mouth again, pushing three fingers in and massaging his prostate to making Caleb come again. He wanted that third orgasm, wanted Caleb to be a complete wreck from this fuck.

Caleb cried out when Zach thrust in that final time, filling him to the brim with his hot cum "OHHHH!" he screamed, his body arching into Zach. His entire body was trembling and his cock had already started sputtering out semen.

He had expected a few seconds rest, but then Zach was on the move, shoving three fingers right into his prostate and his mouth was around his cock. Caleb's back bowed straight off the bed - looking like something from The Exorcist rather than a normal person. He came with a soundless cry before collapsing back into the mattress.

His eyes were closed and his body was limp. He was completely fucked out of his mind. Chest rising and falling with each breath he tried to pull in "Oh fuck..." he sighed in content. He was thoroughly sated, satisfied, and was ready to go for round two... In another few hours.

Zach pulled out and flopped on the bed next to Caleb, panting heavily. He reached over and patted Caleb's arm. "That was fun."

He pushed himself up and went to get a couple bottles of water, pushing Leo away when he tried to sniff at him. He let him out the backdoor, heading back into the bedroom.

"Here you go," Zach said, handing Caleb the water before sitting up against the headboard to drink his bottle.

Caleb squirmed into an upright position and took the bottle - his insides felt full and squishy and he bit his lip "Fun..." he repeated quietly as he twisted the cap off the bottle and took a slow swallow.

"Sex is supposed to be fun." he said thoughtfully, resting the rim of the bottle against his wet bottom lip.

He felt mildly disappointed - not in the act, but the way Zach was acting. He knew that this was just a one... afternoon stand, since it was hardly night. But, fun? Jeesh, talking about busting a man's ego down to size.

Zach grinned at him, nudging him gently with his shoulder. "We should do that again while I'm here. Nothing serious, but if you're interested. If you're not, that's fine. We can still hang out as friends."

He kind of hoped Caleb would choose the sex and friendship because it was really fun sex. It would be nice to have a steady hookup that he could enjoy.

Caleb nodded and looked down at the bottle, fiddling with the label "Mmm, yeah. We can do this again... Now I just have to remember to bring a change of clothes." Caleb squirmed again and frowned as he got off the bed "I need to wash up... You uh... A lot of squishy feelings going on in the back there."

Caleb licked his lips, set the bottle of water down on the nightstand and escaped to the bathroom - he needed distance from Zach, and he really needed to clean himself out, his legs were soaked with cum as it dribbled down his thighs.

"I'll see if I can find you a smaller change of clothes," Zach offered as he got to his feet. He rummaged around in his drawers to see if he had anything that would fit Caleb a little better. He probably didn't, but maybe he could cut a T-shirt for him.

Caleb came out of the bathroom five minutes later, cellphone in hand "I really hate to cut and run - My boss just called..." he sighed and looked himself over briefly - all he was wearing was a towel "They're short handed tonight and need me to cover for one of the guys..."

Caleb wrapped his arms around his chest and scuffed his foot against the floor "Think you could give me a ride to my place and then to the job? I won't make it in time if I have to run to either one..."

(We can skip here if you would like after your response ofc.)

"Oh hey of course," Zach said, handing him a T-shirt. "Maybe if you wear this with your running shorts? I don't have any shorts that are going to fit you better than the ones I gave you earlier and they're a little ... messy now."

Zach pulled on clothes himself before heading to the kitchen to let Leo back in. "Ready whenever you are."

They climbed into Zach's car and Caleb directed him where to go, asking Zach to wait outside while he ran in to change. It only took him a moment before he was back out, dressed for work.

"Text me," Zach said, squeezing Caleb's thigh before he got out. He couldn't kiss him even though he wanted to. "I'll see you soon."

-----------

Filming had wrapped up two days before and Zach was packing up his stuff to ship back to LA. He had about a month of rest which was sounding great right about now. Spring Grove had been fun, having Caleb to pal around with and he was going to miss him.

He hoped Caleb would be okay when he left. He had a feeling he was always going to have a soft spot for him.

Caleb was dreading this day more than he thought he would - their relationship was strictly sexually-platonic, no feelings and no strings attached. Only problem was, he had strings and feelings, a tangled mess of them. Caleb knew that Zach was packing already, getting ready to leave this morning, and that was why he was there, bright and early despite having had to work late.

Caleb let himself into Zach's rental, since the front door was wide open - he figured it was safe "Hey, I'm here!" he called out, not wanting to startle the man.

Caleb looked around the floral decorated living room and shook his head - he hated to admit it, but he would seriously miss this tacky and gaudy decor... It probably had something to do with Zach being the one who was living in it and nothing to do with the actual physical decor "Almost ready to go?"

"Hey," Zach said, popping his head out of the bedroom. "I'm back here!"

He went back to packing up his clothes. He knew Caleb would find his way back to him. He was almost done, just had to do one more run through the bathroom to make sure he had everything. All of Leo's stuff was packed except for what he needed on the plane. Leo was a decent flyer - he sat in first class with Zach.

Caleb came into the bedroom, leaning on the doorframe. Zach grinned at him. "I'm glad you were able to swing by. I was afraid we wouldn't get to say goodbye."

Caleb shrugged with his hands at his side "I almost didn't... I didn't fall asleep until five AM and then my alarm was blaring... almost threw it out the window." Caleb said quietly.

There were tears already gathering in his eyes as he watched articles of clothing being packed away one-by-one; he could tell that Zach did this too often, and he wished he could change it. He had no idea why he was feeling so emotional though - he never really got attached to anyone, not this quickly anyway.

Zach finished with his clothes, looking around the room. He took a look for any charging cables, but he had those packed away. He got on his hands and knees to check under the bed. Nothing. He clambered back to his feet and saw that Caleb was wiping at his eyes.

"Oh hey," Zach said softly, walking over to him and gathering him in his arms. "Don't cry. You don't need to cry over me."

Caleb shook his head against Zach's chest, tears unstoppable now as those strong arms wrapped around his lithe body "It's... oh god..." he took a shuddering breath and wrapped his arms around Zach's waist "I can't believe you're leaving already, it just... it feels like you only just got here, and now you're leaving already."

Caleb buried his head against Zach's chest, sniffling and quietly sobbing into his broad and muscular body.

Zach rubbed his back and gently guided him over to the bed to sit down. He held him close and let Caleb cry. He didn't really know what to say. He was always going to leave; Caleb knew that. His time here was always finite.

"We can still text," Zach offered when Caleb had calmed down a bit. "If you want."

Caleb nodded, pulling away from Zach's comforting arms to wipe at his face "Yeah... yeah..." he said quietly, hiccuping a bit from the lack of oxygen "I'd like to keep texting you... and I'd offer to drive you to the airport but, it looks like you already have that covered..."

Caleb twisted his hands in his lap and bit at his bottom lip. He wanted to say so much more to Zach, but he knew that what he wanted to say would draw a line between them so thick, that he would never be able to cross that line again - he would lose everything, even Zach's friendship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM